UGC- University Grants Commission Recruitment of Financial Advisor on Deputation 2015, Eligible & interested candidates can apply online / offline (Download Application from) in official website of UGC- www.ugc.ac.in or Direct Link is given below. F.No- 5-2/2012 (Admn.I/A&B), Published date of- 2/12/2015, Direct link for Applying / Application Performa is given below, Last date of receiving application from is 4 week of date of Publication of Official Advertisements, Details is given below...
Advertisement No - 5-2/2012(Admn.I/A&B)
Published date - 02/12/2015
Mode of - Recruitment
Post of - Financial Advisor
Vacancy - 1 posts.
Recruitment in - Deputation / Contractual Basic
Recruitment on - Delhi
Year of - 2015
Applying - Male Candidates
Qualification - Group A Officer
Applying Mode - Online (Ten submit Hard Copy of Application from)
Starting Date of Apply Online - 05/12/2015
Last Date of receiving Application Copy - 01/02/2016
Official Site - www.ugc.ac.in
Post of :
- Financial Advisor - 1 post.
Candidates must be Officer of All India Services / Central Civil Services with 17 years services in Group A services and holding analog posts are eligible for this post. preference will be given for Audit and Accounts Service Officer.
Candidates selected through Transfer on Deputation or on Contract. Deputation / Contract period shall normally be 5 years.
Selected candidates shall be pay salary of- Rs.37400/ - Rs.67000/ with GP of Rs.10000/.
Click to follow official Advertisement here:::
How to Apply :
- Visit official website of UGC- www.ugc.ac.in
- Click on Jobs Tab.
- Click to Apply Online here.
- The application from is correctly & completely filled up.
- Upload Scanning Passport size photograph.
- Verify & Upload.
- Print out application copy.
- Application copy duly forward through Proper Channel along with the required Document.
- The application complete in the all respect should be send by post to the - "Director, University Grants Commission, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi- 11002."
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
Important Information :
- Last date of Application Submit - 4 week of date of Publication of Advertisements.
- Regular visit for Others Updates of recruitment Notice.
Any more information visit official website of UGC- www.ugc.ac.in
University Grant Commission (UGC)
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,
New Delhi- 110 002, India.
Tel- 23239627 / 23232701 / 23236735
Fax- 23231797 / 23239659