Bankura DLSC - District Level Selection Committee has been announced 239 Recruitment to Various Posts ( Executive Assistant / Nirman Sahayak / Gram Panchayat Karmee / Panchayat Samiti Peon) at Gram Panchayat and Panchayat Samiti Level in Bankura District, applicants required to Download Admit Card / Hall Ticket & Scheme and Syllabus for Written Test from official Website of DLSC Bankura - bankura.gov.in / bankura.nic.in / recbankura.in or Direct Link for Downloading Admit Card is been given below, after ending of period of online application candidates must be checked of the list of Valid applications, selected candidates is been noticed for generated of Admit Card for Written Test, Last Date of Applying is 20/01/2015, Selection List / Valid Applicant list will be published in February, 2016. after publication of selection list applicants download admit card through online using their Registration No & Dated of birth, Details description & Direct link for (Admit Card & Syllabus ) is given below...
Organized by - DLSC Bankura
Advertisement No - 1585/P&RD-BMW
Published Date - 29/12/2016
Matter of - Syllabus, Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Post of - Executive Assistant, Nirman Sahayak, Gram Panchayat Karmee & Peon
Vacancy - 239 post
Recruitment in - Bankura District
Year of - 2016
Applying Mode - Online
Candidates apply between - 30/12/2015 to 20/01/2016
Date of Written Test - will be announced shortly.
Official Site - bankura.gov.in / bankura.nic.in
Post of :
Gram Panchayet Level -
- Executive Assistant - 17 post.
- Nirman Sahayk - 8 post.
- Gram Panchayet Karmee - 201 post
Panchayat Samiti Level -
- Panchayt Samiti Peon - 13 post.
Scheme / Mode of Examination :
Applicants selected through Written Test & Viva Voice Test / Interview. Interview list will be prepared through aggregate marks on Written Test. Written Examination will be Objective MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) type, After passing the Written examination will be called for Interview in 1:5 ratio against the total number of seats, Scheme for Written Test / Distribution of Marks is given below-
- Executive Assistant & Nirman Sahayak Post - Total 100 Marks (Written Examination - 85 marks & Interview- 15 marks).
- Gram Panchayat Karmee & Panchayat Samiti Peon Posts - Total 50 Marks ( Written Examination - 43 marks & Interview - 7 marks).
Syllabus for Written Examination :
- Executive Assistant - English 25 marks (HS level), Bengali 25 Marks (HS level), Arithematic 25 marks (Madhyamik Standard) & General Knowledge 10 marks (Emphasis on rural life & rural development).
- Nirman Sahayk - Civil Engineering 65 marks, English 13 marks (Madhyamik Standard) & General Knowledge 7 marks.
- Gram Panchayat Karmee & Panchayat Samiti Peon (Class VIII level Question) - English 10 marks, Bengali 13 marks, Arithmetic 10 marks & G.K 10 Marks.
Click to follow Valid / Rejection List here:::
How to Download Admit Card :
- Visit official website of DLSC Bankura- bankura.nic.in
- Click on Notice Tab.
- Download Admit Card for Written Test.
- Enter Registration No & Applicant Date of Birth.
- Verify & Final Submit.
- Download Admit Card.
- Print out in A4 size paper.
- Attached 2 copy recent sie passport photograph with Admit / Hall Ticket.
- Selected list candidates admit card will be generated.
Important Malformation :
- Written Examination Date - will be announced shortly.
- Download Admit Card - after publishing valid applicant list & Written examination dated.
- Candidates must be carry with Original Photo ID proof in Examination Hall.
- Without Admit Card and Original Photo ID proof candidates shall not be allowed for entering in Examination Room.
- Regular visit for Updates.
Any more information visit official website of DLSC- bankura.gov.in
District Level Selection Committee (DLSC), Bankura
Office of the District Magistrate, Bankura
Panchayat & Rural Development Section.