Hooghly District Health and Family Welfare Samity Recruitment 99 Post of District Consultant, Published Date - 08/01/2016, Age of - 18 years to 40 years as on 01/01/2016, Education Qualification - Minimum Graduate Degree or Equivalent, Starting Date of Downloading Admit Card - 01/02/2016 to 04/02/2016, Hooghly District Official of - www.hooghly.gov.in, (Hooghly district is one of the district of the State of west Bengal), & WB Health Official Website- www.wbhealth.gov.in Applications are invited in prescribed format with full Bio-data including percentage of marks Academic qualification Details information is given below.....
Organization Name - Hooghly District Health Department
Published Date - 08/01/2016
Matter of - Recruitment
Recruitment of - District Health & Family Welfare Samity & Chief Medical Officer
Recruitment Year of - 2016
Vacancy of - 99 Post.
Age limit - 18 years to 40 years as on 1/01/2016
Education Qualification - Graduate Degree or Equivalent
Required of Starting Application Date - 11/01/2016
Required of Last Date Application - 25/01/2016
Starting Date of Admit Card Download - 01/02/2016 to 04/02/2016
Official Site - www.hooghly.gov.in
Post of Vacancy :
Candidates Total Vacancy of 99 Post. Vacancy of Post Details information given below (Post wise) -
- Recruitment of Various Posts- Download Application for (Offline)
- District Consultant (Quality Assurance) Unreserved - Total 1 post (for General(UR) Candidates - 1 post)
- District Consultant (Public Health) Unreserved - Total 1 post (for General(UR) Candidates - 1 post)
- District Consultant (Quality Monitoring) Unreserved - Total 1 post (for General(UR) Candidates - 1 post)
- Facility Level Quality Manager - Total 2 Post (for General(UR)- 1 post, SC - 1 post)
- NACP IV Posts - Apply Online
- ICTC Counsellor - Total 3 Post.
- ICTC Lab Technician - Total 3 Post.
- RNTCP Posts - Apply Online
- District STS - Total 19 Post. (for General(UR)- 5 Post, SC -7 post, ST- 2 Post, OBC(A)- 3 Post, OBC(B)- 2 Post)
- District PMDT & TBHIV Coordinator (Unreserved) - Total 1 Post (for General(UR) Candidates - 1 Post)
- District TBHV - Total 2 Post. (for ST- 1 Post, OBC(A)- 1 Post)
- District Programme coordinator - Total 1 Post (for General(UR) Candidates 1 Post)
- District PPM (Private Public Mix) Coordinator) - Total 2 Post (for SC- 1 post, General(UR)- 1 Post)
- Full Time Accountant - Total 1 Post (for General(UR) Candidates 1 post)
- Various Contractual Posts - Apply Online
- Data Entry Operator - Total 6 Post.
- Medical Officer - Total 29 Post.
- Lab Technician - Total 29 Post.
Age Limit :
Candidates Age limit with 18 years to 40 years as on 01/01/2016
Education Criteria :
- District Consultant (Qualify Assurance) Unreserved - MBBS / Dental / Ayush / Nursing graduate with masters in hospital administration / Health Management (MHA-Full Time or equivalent) with 2 years experience on public Health / Hospital Administration.
- District Consultant (Public Health) Unreserved - MBBS / Dental / Ayush / Nursing graduate with degree / diploma in health Management with 2 years relevant work experience.
- District Consultant (Qualify Monitoring) Unreserved - Degree in statistics with good academic record from a reputed University.
- District Level Quality Manager - MBBS / Dental / Ayush / Nursing / Life Science / Social Science graduate with masters in hospital administration / Health Management with 1 years experience.
- District STS - Bachelor Degree Course or Sanitary Inspector Course.Certificate Course in Computer Operating (minimum 2 months)
- District PMDT & TBHIV Coordinator (Unreserved) - Graduate Degree or Equivalent. Certificate Course in Operating (Minimum 2 years)
- District TBHV - Graduate or experence of working as MPW / LHV / ANM / Health Worker.
- District Programme Coordinator - MBA / PG Diploma in management / health administration from a recognized Institute.
- District PPM (Private Public Mix) - Post Graduate, 1 year experience of working in the field of communication / ACSM / Public partnership / Health projects / Programms.
- Full Time Accountant - Graduate in Commence & 2 years of experience in maintenance of accounts.
- ICTC Counsellor - Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Pyschology / Social Work / Sociology / Nurshing.
- ICTC Lab Technician - Graduate in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.SC), With minimum 1 Year Experience after graduation.
- Data Entry Operator - Graduate from any recognized university and having any degree or at least one years Diploma & Computer Knowledge in MS Word, MS Access, MS Excel or Power Point.
- Medical Officer - MBBS from MCI recognized institute with 1 year compalsory Internship.
- Lab Technician - Higher Secondary passed from a recognized Board / Institute with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Click to follow Official Advertisement of Various Posts(Offline) here:::
- Click to Follow Official Advertisement of NACP IV Posts here:::
- Click to Follow Official Advertisement of RNTCP Posts here:::
- Click to Follow Official Advertisement of Various Contractual Posts (Online) here:::
How to Apply :
Candidates required to Apply Offline for Various Posts, Download Application form link is given below. Candidates of NACP IV & RNTCP Posts required to apply online through official website of WB Heallth- www.wbhealth.gov.in or Direct Link is given below. Requirement of Various Contractual Posts candidates apply online through official website of Hooghly- www.hooghlyonline.in of direct link is given below. candidates before applying follow full notification.
Click to Download Application form (various Posts) here>>>
Click to Apply Online for (NACP IV & RNTCP Post) here>>>
Click to Apply Online for Various Contractual Post here>>>
Impotent Information :
Application Starting Date - 11/01/2016
Last Date of Application - 25/01/2016
Admit Download Starting Date of - 01/02/2016
Regular visit for Updates.
Any more information in visit official website- www.hooghly.gov.in
Hooghly District Department of Health & Family Welfare samity
1st Floor, CMOH Office,
New Administrative Building,
DRS Campus, Chinsurah, Hooghly,