Indian Railway RRCSCR Recruitment 2016, Railway Recruitment Cell, South Central Railway, Secunderabad has announced Notification for Recruitment for 2030 Post of Woman Constables in RPF/RPSF, Employment Notice No- 01/2016, Application are invited from eligible Women candidates for Filling up the Post of Constable in Railway Protection Force (RPF) / Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF), Application from candidates will be accepted through Online Mode (Apply Online through Online Website of RPF- rpfonlinereg.in or www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in) only except for the Candidates belonging State of J&K, Morth Eastern States, Border Guarding Districts (Remote Area) and Left Wing Extremism (LWE) affected district candidates will have choice to apply through Online or Offline (in Offline Mode then Download Application Form here), Required Age should be 18 years to 25 years as on 01/07/2016, Required minimum Educational Qualification should be Matriculation or Equivalent Examination passed from recognized board, Last date of Apply Online / Received Application form is 01/03/2016. Download Application Form / Apply Online Form link & Details description is given below..
Organized by - South Central Railway, Secunderabad.
Advertisement No - 01/2016
Published date on - 30/01/2016
Matter of - Recruitment
Post of - Female Constable in RPF/RPSF
Vacancy - 2030 posts.
Applying - Female Candidates of Indian citizen.
Year of - 2016
Age limit - between 18 years to 25 years.
Educational Qualification - Matriculation (10th) or Equivalent.
Reservation - General(UR) / SC / ST / OBC
Applying Mode - Online / Offline
Last Date of Applying - 01/03/2016
Official Site - www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in / rpfonlinereg.in
Post of :
Total Post of Vacancy - 2030 Post (Female Constable in RPF/RPSF).
- RPF - 1827 posts (UR-804, OBC-614, SC-264, ST-145) Posts
- RPSF - 203 Posts (UR-95, OBC-52, SC-23, ST-33 ).
Age limit :
Candidates required age limit should be between 18 years to 25 years as on 01/07/2016, Candidates required birth Date should be between 02/07/1991 to 01/07/1998, Dated of Birth should be valid as per Matriculation / High School Examination certificated, Age relaxation is applicable for -
- SC / ST - 5 years
- OBC - 3 years.
- J&K State candidates during 01/01/1980 to 31/12/2989 period - 5 years (UR) / 8 Years (OBC) / 10 Years (SC / ST)
- Widows, Divorced Women an Women judicially Separated from husband -2 Years (UR) / 5 years (OBC) / 7 years (SC / ST)
Educational Qualification :
Minimum Matriculation (10th) or Equivalent Examination passed from recognized Board / University.
Physical Measurement (PMT) :
All Applicant required following Physical Standard is given below-
- Minimum 157 cm for UR / OBC Candidates.
- Minimum 152 cm for SC / ST candidates.
- Minimum 155 cm for Garhwalis, Gorkhas, Marathas, Dogras, Kumaonese,and other categories specified by Government of India.
Examination Fee :
Null (No application fee is required)
Process of Selection :
Candidates selected through -
- Written Test - Written Test is OMR based MCQ type, In Written Test have total 120 marks, The test will be of 90 minutes duration, there is 1/3 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.Examination Question paper have all regional language. Examination will be on -
- General Awareness - 50 marks.
- Arithmetic - 35 marks.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning - 35 marks.
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) - all applicant physical measurement test will be have consist by Height Measurement, Measurement of Height Chart is given upper para.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) - The PET will be consist on 3 parts of Events -
- 800 meters Run between 3 min 40 sec (1 Chance)
- Long Jump of minimum 12 Feet (2 Chance)
- High Jump of Minimum 3 Feet (2 Chance)
- Document Verification (DV) & Medical Test - after successful completion of all examination candidates called for Produced all Original Document Check & Medical Examination.
State wise Group & Examination Language :
- State: Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, GOA, A&N Inlands, Lakshadweep, Puducherry (Group 1) - Examination Language (Hindi, English, Urdu, Tamil, Telegu, Konkani, Malayalam, Kannada)
- State: Maharashtra, Gujrat, Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli (Group Code 2) - Examination Language (Hindi, English, Urdu, Marathi, Gujarati)
- State : Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal, Assam, Odisha, Sikkim, Manipur, Tripura, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland (Group Code 3) - Examination Language (Hindi, English, Urdu, Bengali, Oriya, Assamese, Manipuri)
- State : Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Jammu & Kashmir, Chandigarh (Group Code 4) - Examination Language (Hindi, English, Urdu, Punjabi)
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates Pay Band of Rs.5200/ - Rs.20200/ with Grade Pay of Rs.2000 per months with all Allowance as admissible to Central Government Employees from time to time.
Click to Follow Official Advertisement here::::
How to Apply :
- Online Application Form
- Visit online website of RPF Registration - rpfonlinereg.in
- Click on Apply Online here.
- Application form correctly & Completely filled up with all relevant details.
- Verify & Click on Save.
- Accept Trams & Condition.
- Save Registration(Primary Registration is Complete)
- Click here to log in.
- Log in with Registration Id & Dated of Birth.
- Upload Photograph & Signature, Thumb Impression, caste Certificated & Matriculation Certificated (10th).
- Verify & Final Submit.
- Print out Application Copy.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- Offline Application Form (For Remote Area Candidates)
- Visit official website website of RRB SCR- www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on RPF Recruitment 2016.
- Click on Employment Notice No- CEN 01/2016
- Download Application Proforma .
- Print out in A4 size papers.
- Application form correctly & completely fillup with English or Hindi Language.
- Application superscribed with - 3 Copy Colour Photograph (1 copy affixed with Application form), All Self Attested Copy of Document (matriculation Certificated, Caste Proof) & 2 self address envelop (28 cms x 12 cms) each bearing Postal Stamp of Rs.5 Affixed.
- Send Application through Ordinary Post only (No other Posting Mode is Acceptable)to the Address of - IG-Chief Security Commissioner, South Central Railway, Post Box No-10, Post Office Rail Nilayam, Secunderabad-500071.
- Incomplete application will be rejected.
Important Information :
- Last date of Apply Online - 01/03/2016
- Last date of received application - 01/03/2016
- Before applying follow official notification carefully.
- Regular visit for Updates of Admit Card / Hall Ticket Link & Result Checking Link.
Any more information visit official website of RPF- rpfonlinereg.in
Railway Protection Force (RPF) & Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF)
Website- rpfonlinereg.in / www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in