WBHRB Recruitment 2016 / WB Health Recruitment 2016, Health & Family Welfare Department / Board Recruitment of 6368 Staff Nurse, Grade-II through WB Health Recruitment Board- wbhrb.in / wbhrb.eadmissions.net Online application are invited from candidates only who are Indian Citizen and such other national as declared eligible by Government of India, Advertisement no- R/SN/36(1)/2016, Published Date on- 26/01/2016, Apply for post of 6368 Staff Nurse, Grade 2 under WB Health Department, Applicant must have GNM (General Nursing & Midwifery) or B.Sc (Nursing) Course Passed from INC (Indian Nursing Council) or WBNC (West Bengal Nursing Council), Age limit should be not more than 35 years as on 2016, Registration Online between 08/02/2016 to 17/02/2016, Candidates selected by- West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB), Details description & Online Apply link is given below...
WBHRB 6368 Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016 wbhrb.in
Organized by - West bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)
Advertisement No - R/SN/36(1)/2016
Published date - 26/01/2016
Matter of - Recruitment
Post of - Staff Nurse Grade-II
Vacancy - 6368 post.
Year of - 2016
Applying - Female Candidates of Indian Citizen
Age limit - Not more than 35 years.
Educational Qualification - GNM Course / B.Sc (Nursing) Basic / Post Basic
Reservation - General(UR) / SC / ST / OBC / PWD
Applying - Online Mode
Starting Date of Online Registration - 8th February, 2016
Last Date of Online Registration - 17th February, 2016
Official Site - www.wbhrb.in / www.wbhrb.eadmissions.net
Post of :
Staff Nurse Grade-II total 6368 post.
- For GNM Course Passed post - 4139 post.
- General - 1708 post.
- SC - 1076 post.
- ST - 297 post.
- OBC A - 571 post.
- OBC B - 312 post.
- PWD - 175 post.
- For Basic B.Sc (Nursing) Course Passed Post - 2101 post.
- General - 867 post.
- SC - 546 post.
- ST - 151 post.
- OBC A - 290 post.
- OBC B - 158 post
- PWD - 89 post.
- For Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) Course Passed Post - 128 post.
- General - 53 post.
- SC - 33 post
- ST - 9 post.
- OBC A - 18 post.
- OBC B -10 post.
- PWD - 5 post.
Age limit :
Candidates upper age limit should be not more than 35 years. Upper age limit relax able by 5 years for SC, ST candidates of West bengal, by 3 years for OBC candidates of West bengal & up to 45 years of age for persons having Physical Disabilities for 40% and above. age limit is valid as recorded in Madhyamik or Equivalent certificated will only acceptable.
Applied candidates Educational Knowledge should be-
- Passed GNM (General Nursing & Midwifery) Certificated or Basic B.sc (Nursing) Certificated or Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) certificate from Nursing Training School recognized by West Bengal Nursing Council & Indian Nursing council.
- Must be Registered under West Bengal Nursing Council.
- Applicant should have knowledge of Reed, Write and Speak in Bengali (not required in the case of Nepali Speaking candidates of the Hills Sub Division).
Scale of Pay :
Scale of Pay of Staff Nurse post is - Rs.7100 - Rs.37600 (PB-3) with Grade Pay of Rs.3600/.
Application Fee :
Rs.160 Application fee is required. Application fee pay through System Generated bank Challan. No other payment option is applicable.
Click to Follow Official Advertisement here:::
How to Apply :
- Visit official website of WBHRB- www.wbhrb.in
- Click on Recruitment > Online Application.
- Apply Online for Post of Staff Nurse 2016.
- Read the Advertisement Details very carefully to ensure your eligibility & Click on Apply Online.
- Click on New Registration.
- Registration Form is correctly filled up.
- Verify & Submit.
- Save Registration & Password.
- Then Log in For Application form for Staff Nurse.
- Application form is completely filled up.
- Verify & Save.
- Download Bank Challan.
- Upload Scanning Document of Photograph & Signature.
- Verify & Final Submit.
- Print out Hard Copy of Application form.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
Important Information :
- Online Registration Started from - 08/02/2016
- Last Date for Online Registration - 17/02/2016
- Candidates strongly advised this is a upcoming information , before applying ensure that official advertisement is published in WBHRB site.
- Regularly visit for others updates.
Any more information visit official website of WBHRB- www.wbhrb.in
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)Secretary & Controller of Examinations,
Benfish Tower (1st & 2nd Floor)
GN 31, Sector-V,
Salt lake, Kolkata- 700091.
West Bengal, India.
Tel- 033 23570085
Email- email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Website- www.wbhrb.in / www.wbhrb.eadmissions.net