6943 Home Guard recruitment 2016. Government of NCT of Delhi, Directorate General of Home Guards published notification for Home Guards (General) Volunteers in Delhi. The Home Guards Volunteer are enrolled intiality for 3 years and the tenure can extendent for further period 2+1+1+2 years. Total Requirement Post of - 6642 post of Male Home Guards & 301 Female Home Guards in Delhi Police. Applicant required age should be between 20 years to 47 years (For Male) or 20 years to 42 years (For Female Home Guards). Educational Qualification must have 10th pass from recognized Board, Interested candidates download their Application form through official website of DElhi Home Guard - delhihomeguards.nic.in / delhi.gov.in Or Collect Application from- DSO, Recruitment Cell, Nishkam Swva Bhawan, CTI Complex, Near Shivaji College, Raja Garden, New Delhi- 770027. Last date of Received application is 16/03/2016. Details is given below..
6943 Home Guard Recruitment 2016 www.delhihomeguards.nic.in
Organized by - Directorate of Home Guard, Delhi
Recruitment Notice no - HGV/2016
Published Date on - 15/02/2016
Post of - Home Guards Volunteer (male & Female)
Vacancy - 6943 posts.
Age limit - 20 years to 42 / 47 years.
Applying - Male & Female candidates
Educational Qualification - 10th Passed.
Applying Mode - Offline
Apply Between - 15/02/2016 to 16/03/2016
Official website - www.delhi.nic.in
Details about Home Guard Recruitment 2016 in Delhi
Post of :
Total Post of Vacancy - 6943 posts.
- Male Home Guards - 6642 Posts.
- Female Home Guards - 301 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Age limit - Applicant required valid age should be between 20 years to 42 years for Female Home Guards Posts & between 20 years to 47 years for Female Home Guard Posts.
- Educational Qualification - Applicant qualification of Education should be minimum Matriculation Passed / 10th Passed.
- Citizen - Candidates must be residence in Delhi State.
- Height - Minimum 165 cm for Male Home guard & 150 cm for Female Home Guard.
Selection Process :
Selection for Home Guards will be based on Written Test, Physical Measurement & Endurance Test (PMET) and Verification of Document / Bonus Marks.
- Written Exam - The Written examination will consist of 80 MCQ objective questions, carrying 1 mark each, Total 80 marks have in Written Test, and shall be of 90 minutes duration. Question paper will be set in Hindi & English language. The question paper will be of matriculation standard for following subject- Mathematics, General Science, General Intelligent & Reasoning, History, Culture & Topography of Delhi, Constitution of India, Ancient Indian History and Culture, Geography and General Knowledge, Current Affairs.
- Bonus Marks : For NCC Certificate C Class (5 marks) / B Calss (3 Marks) / A Class (2 marks). Bonus marks for Experience in Home Guard- 10 marks, Experience in Civil Defence- 5 marks. having certificated of Part Time Instructure course or minimum 2 Civil defence advance course from CTI-Delhi or any course from NCDC Nagpur / CTI Bangalore- 5 marks.
- Physical Measurement Test (PST) - Qualifying height minimum 165 cm for Male Home Guard / 150 cm for Female Home Guard.
- Physical Endurance Test - Must be qualyfing in Race of 1 km for male candidates or 800 meters for Female candidates in between 5 minutes 30 seconds for up to 35 years of age / 6 min 30 seconds for more than 35 years of age candidates.
Click to Follow Official Short Notification here:::
Click to Follow Official Detailed Advertisement here>>>
How to Apply :
Collect Application from_ DSO, recruitment Cell, Niskham Sewa Bhawan, CTI Complex, Near Shivaji College, Raja Garden, New Delhi-110027.or from District office of Home Guards, Application form price is Rs.100. Submit application in relevant centre.
Important Information :
- Last date of received application - 16/03/2016
- Regular visit for Updates of Admit Card / Call letter & Result link.
Any more details visit on - www.delhi.gov.in
Contact Details :
Directorate General of Home Guards,
Nishkam Sewa Bhawan, Raja Garden, New Delhi- 110027.
Tel- 011 25448148
Fax- 011 25107085
Website - delhi.gov.in