Office of the District Judge of Hooghly Recruitment 2016 in various post of - English Stenographer, Bengali Translator, Lower Division Clerk, Group D Posts. Employment Notice No- 01/2016, Published Date-22.02.2016. Application are invited from eligible Indian citizen for the following categories of the posts in the Judgeship of Hooghly. Application are invited in prescribed format (Download Application form in official website of Hooghly District- www.hooghly.gov.in or Calcutta High Court Website- www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in or Website of Hooghly Judgeship- www. www.ecourts.gov.in/hooghly ). Total Post of vacancy- 52 posts. The application may be submitted from 24.02.2016 in closed Envelop with Clearly mentioning the Post of category applied for ans sed to the address of- "Chairman, District Recruitment Committee, District Judgeship, Hooghly, P.I- Chinsurah, Dist- Hooghly. Pin- 712101" on or before 31/03/2016 by 5 pm. Direct Link for Download Application form & more details is given below...
Organized - Office of Hooghly District Judgeship
Employment Notice No - 01/2016
Dated - 22.02.2016
Matter of - recruitment
Post of - LDC, Stenographer, Translator, Group D Posts.
Vacancy - 52 posts.
Age limit - 18 years to 40 years as on 01.01.2016 (Relaxation is applicable)
Educational Qualification - Class VIII Passed / Madhyamik Pass / Graduate Pass
Reservation - UR, OBC, SC, ST.
Applying Mode - Offline (Download Application form)
Starting Date of Submitting Application - 24.02.2016
Last date of received Application - 31.03.2016 (up to 5 pm)
Official website - www.hooghly.gov.in / www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in / www.ecourts.gov.in/hooghly
Post of :
Total vacancy - 52 posts
- Group D Posts - 21 posts.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) - 19 posts.
- Bengali Translator - 3 post.
- English Stenographer - 9 post.
Age Limit :
Applicant required age limit should be between 18 years to 40 years as on 01.1.2016. Age relaxation should be applicable for- SC, ST candidates up to 5 years of age, OBC candidates up to 3 years of age, Physically handicapped candidates up to 456 years of age.
Educational Qualification :
- English Stenographer - Madhyamik Passed or Equivalent examination passed from any recognized Institution / Board and a certificate in Computer Training from a recognized Institution with satisfactory fingering speed in Computer operation. Minimum speed 80 word per Minutes in Shorthand and minimum speed 30 word per Minutes in Typewriting from a legible manuscript in English for 10 minutes.
- Bengali Translator - Graduate from recognized University and well versed in Bengali & English language having at least a certificate in Computer Training from recognized Institution with a satisfactory fingering speed in Computer Operation.
- Lower Division Clerk - Madhyamik Passed or Equivalent examination from a recognized Board and at least a certificate in Computer Training from recognized Institution and a satisfactory fingering speed in Computer Operation.
- Group D Posts - Class VIII Pass / 8th Passed certificate from any recognized school or Madrasa.
Application Fee :
Each application must be accompanied by Application Fee of Rs.300 for General & OBC Candidates(Stenographer, Translator & LDC Posts) / Rs.250 for SC, ST, PWD candidates (Stenographer, Translator & LDC Posts) or Rs.250 for General & OBC Candidates (For Group D Posts) / Rs.200 for SC, ST, PWD candidates (For Group D Posts) through Bank Deposit. Application fee is to be paid at SBI by cash through Challan . The Application fees to be deposited in Favour of-"Chairman, District Recruitment Committee, District Judgeship, Hooghly", payable at SBI. No other payment mode is valid or acceptable.
Click to follow official Advertisement here::::
How to Apply :
Applicant needed to Download Application Form & Payment Challn from official website of Hooghly District. Complete filled up applications with all relevant Attested Document & Photograph & Payment Slip submit through Posts (Speed / Ordinary / Register) to the Address of - "Chairman, District Recruitment Committee, District Judgeship, Hooghly, P.O- Chinsurah, Dist- Hooghly, Pin- 712101". or Drop Box Kept in office of- at the Head Quarter of District Court (English Department), Chinsurah, Hooghly.
Click to Download Application Form & Bank Challan Direct Link here>>>
Important Information :
- Last Date of received Application - 31.03.2016 (up to 5 pm)
- Before applying follow official Advertisement Carefully.
- Regular visit for Updates of Selection List / Result.
Any more information visit on - www.hooghly.gov.in
Contact Details :
District Recruitment Committee.
District Judgeship Hooghly.
Official website - www.hooghly.gov.in / www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in / www.ecourts.gov.in