Yantrik 02/2016 Recruitment in Indian Coast Guard, Join Indian Coast Guard excellent opportunity for Engineering Diploma Holders to Join In YTK 02/2016 batch as Yantrik Technical Post (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & telecommunication) Posts. Age limit- between 18 to 22 years, Qualification- Minimum Matriculation Passed with 3 years Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics & telecommunication Engineering from AICTE recognized Institution with minimum 60% aggregate marks (5% marks are relaxable for Outstanding Sports person), Apply Mode- Online, Online Apply Between- 02/02/2016 to 08/02/2016 (2nd February - 8th February 2016), Applying in Official website of ICG- www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/default.aspx and Download Admit Card on- www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/Reprint.aspx Download Admit Card between- 20/02/2016 to 29/02/2016, Selection Test / Written Test will be conducted on - April, 2016. Final Result or Merit List will be available on July, 2016. Direct Link for Applying & more Description about Yantrik 02/2016 Admit Card, Selection Process, Written Examination Syllabus, Result & Merit List is given below...
Conducted by - Indian Coast Guard (ICG) -
Notice No - 02/2016
Published in Official Website on - 01/02/2016
Post of - Yantrik Technical (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics & Telecommunication
Age limit - 18 years to 22 years
Education of Qualification - Matriculation (10th) with Engineering Diploma
Applying Mode - Online
Starting Date of Online form Submission - 02/02/2016
Online Form Submission Closed on - 08/02/2016
Admit Card will be Issued from - 20/02/2016 to 29/02/2016
Selection will be Made between (Written Test, Physical Fitness Test & Medical Test) - April 2016
Result / Final Selection List Available on - July 2016
Official Website - www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Details about ICG Yantrik 02/2016 Batch
Eligibility Condition :
- Age Limit - Applicants Age of Limit between 18 years 22 years, Candidates born between 01/08/1994 to 31/07/1998, relaxation for is applicable for 5 years(SC/ST), 3 years (OBC) Category candidates.
- Qualification of Education - Candidates having 3 years Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering or Equivalent course from recognized Institution / University by AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education) with 60% aggregate marks (55% marks for Meritorious Sports Persons).
- Medical Standard - Minimum Height of 157 cms (Relaxation is applicable), Chest should be well proportionate (with Expansion of 5 cms), Weight is Proportionate as per Height & Age. Visual Standard is 6/24 (without Glasses) and 6/9 & 6/12 with Glasses for Bette eye & worse eye.
Post of :
- Yantrik Technical (Mechanical)
- Yantrik Technical (Electrical)
- Yantrik Technical (Electronics & Telecommunication)
Selection Process for 02/2016 Yantrik Batch :
Candidates shortlisted in their Academic performance & caste basic, after shortlisting they will be select for 02/2016 batch through-
- Written Test - MCQ type, Question will be based on (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics & telecommunication) and General Knowledge, Reasoning Aptitude & English.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT) - selected candidates in Written only can undergo in PFT Test, Physical Fitness Test will be consist on - 1.6 km run in 7 Minutes, 20 Sqat ups, 10 Push up.
- Medical Test-
Scale of Pay :
Salary is Rs.5200/ to 20200 with GP of Rs.2400 & all allowance will be admissible. Candidates Promotion up yo Pradhan Sahayak Engineer (Salary Rs.9300/ to 34800 with GP of Rs.4800).
Process for Apply Online :
- Open Indian Coast Guard Online Website- www.joinindiancoastguard.nic.in
- Click on Opportunity Tab.
- Notification follow carefully & Choose Apply Online for 02/2016 Yantrik Batch.
- Select Post & Click on I Agree button.
- Filled up all Mandatory Filled.
- Verify & save Details.
- Save Registration No.
- Print out copy of Online Application form for reference.
- Incomplete application summarily rejected by Authority.
Necessary Links :
- Download Official Advertisement>>>>>>>here
- Apply Online for Yantrik 02/2016>>>>>>here
- Download Admit Card>>>>>>>>>>>>>here
- Check Result / Merit List>>>>>>>>>>>>here
Important Information :
- Last Date for Applying - 08/02/2016
- Download Admit Card between - 20/02/2016 to 29/02/2016
- Final Result / Selection List published on - July, 2016.
- Mobile Phone & Other Electronics Gadgets are not allowed in Examination Hall.
- All Original Document & Mark sheet are to be Produced at the time of Written Test.
- Visiting constantly for further notification & Updates of Necessary Links.
For Any others Inquiry visit- www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Communication Address :
Join Indian Coast Guard (ICG)
Coast Guard, Noida,
Tel- 0120 2414395
Website- www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in & www.indiancoastguard.nic.in