WB Kanyashree Prakalpa. Department of Women Development and Social Welfare, Government of West Bengal announced Kanyashree Scholarship for Girl Child of West Bengal Citizen. WBSC (West Bengal Government Directorate of Social Welfare) & WBWCDSW (Department of Women & Child Development and Social Welfare of Govt. of West Bengal). Kanyashree Prakalpa seeks to improve the Status and well-being of Girls, specified those from Economically Disadvantaged families. Kanyashree Online Application form for Annual Scholarship(K1), Online Application form for One Time Grant (K2), Online Process for Kanyashree Application, Renewal Process & Log In Process through Official Website of West Bengal Government Kanyashree Online Homepage- www.wbkanyashree.gov.in (or More Process for Log in / Applying is given below), The first is an annual Scholarship of Rs.750/ to be paid annually for K1 Group of 13 years to 18 years age Girls (Studying in Class VIII or equivalent or above for every years that they remained in education, provied they are unmarried at the time). The Second Term is a One Time Grant of Rs.25000/ to be paid (K2 Group) a girl turns 18, provide that she was engaged is an academic or Occupational pursuit was unmarried. Details description about Online Applying / Renewal for Kanyashree & Searching or Track Kanyashree Application is given below...
Organized by - Government of West Bengal
Department Name - Women Development and Social Welfare (WBSC)
Name of Scholarship - Kanyashree Prakalpa
Granted for - Female Students of West Bengal
Apply - Renewal / Upgradation
Scholarship Amount of (13 to 18 Years) / K1 Group - Rs.750 per annual.
Scholarship Amount (over 18 years) / K2 Group - Rs.25000/ One time Grant
Family Annual Income - Not more than 120000/ per annual.
Official Website - www.wbkanyashree.gov.in
Step-wise Level for Kanya Shree Scholarship Log in :
- State Level-
- State Project Management Unit (SMPU)
- MIS User
- Technical Support
- District Level-
- District Project Management Unit (DPMU)
- Subdivision Level-
- Sub Divisional Officer (SDO)
- Block Level-
- Block Development Officer (BDO)
- Circle Level-
- Sub Inspector of Schools (SI)
- Institution Level-
- Head Of Institution (HOI)
Distribution of Kanyashree Prakalpa in 2 Stage -
- Annual Scholarship / K1 Group - Between 13 years to 18 years Age
- One Time Grant / K2 Group - Over 18 Years of Age
Eligibility Criteria for Annual Scholarship :
- Age - Between 13 years to 18 years.
- Marital Status - Unmarried.
- Education of Qualification - Betwen Class VIII (8th) to XII (12th) level.
- Family Annual Income - Less Than Rs.120000/ per Annual.
- Age - Over 18 plus.
- Marital Status - The Girl was Unmarried onattaning the Age of 18
- Occupation - Is Enrolled in and regularly attending an institution of Education or Training or a Institution of Higher Education or is an inmate in a J.J Home
- Family Income - Not More than 120000/ per Annual.
Click to Download Kanyashrree Guideline here>>>
Online Process for Kanyashree :
- Visit official Website of Kanyashree Prakalpa- www.wbkanyashree.gov.in
- Click on Kanyashree Home page.
- Click here to Intra Kanyashree Log in.
- Click here to View Dashboard.
- Click here to Online Grievance.
- Click here to Track Application Status.
Important Information :
- Kanyashree Log in - Available now
- Online Grievance - Avail;able now
- Renewal / Up-Gradation - Available now.
- Track Application Status - Available now.
Any more information visit - www.wbkanyashree.gov.in
Government of West Bengal, Department of Woman Development & Social Welfare.