Chief Minister of Government of West Bengal recently announced Khadya Sathi Parakalpa on 27th January 2016. Through Digitization of Ration Card Scheme for Foodgrain (For Providing rice and Wheat at Rs.2 per Kg to around seven crore people under the scheme. Memo No-91 SS-FS/Sectt.Food/14R-01/2013, Published on- 01/02/2016. apply for getting Ration under Food Security Act / Khadya Suraksha Yojana by making applications in the designated forms as detail below. Download Application form for Khadya Sathi Scheme Registration. Form for Inclusion of Family/Name and Rectificication of Name/Address/FPS under NFSA/RKSY. Download Form for inclusion of Family under NFSA/RKSY in Rural Area or In Urban Area / Download Application Form for Inclusion of leftout Family members under NFSA/RKSY in Rural Area or in Urban Area / Download Application Form for Rectification of Name and Address in NFSA/RKSY Card in Rural Area or in Urban Area / Download Application form for Change of FPS in NFSA/RKSY Card in Rural Area or in Urban Area. Online Check List / Selection for for sanctioned candidates name for Khadya Sathi Scheme. Details description is given below...
WBPDS Khadyasathi Prakalpa
Organized by - West bengal Government, Department of Food & Suppliers
Matter of - Kadhya Sathi Prakalpa
Starting Year from - 2016
Matter of - Checked Selection List & Apply for Enrolled in this Scheme
Scheme under - Food Security Act / Khadya Suraksha Yojana
Official Website - www.wbpds.gov.in
Details about Khadya Suraksha Yojana Application Form
Food & Supplies Department, Government of West bengal was set up in Bengal in the months of March, 1943. The Department, being the administration dept, is the apex body under the state gipvernment responsible for management of food economy of the state and for taking policy decisions thereon. The Department has the dual responsibilities of procuring of Food trains distribution of food grains and some other essential commodities as well as for monitoring and enforcement orders enacted under the EC Act, 55.
It monikers functioning of different directories under it for implementation of different orders.
Application Forms Details :
- Form III-R (For Rural Area) & Form III-U (For Urban Area) - for making applications to include persons/family members who have been entirely excluded from the current list of NFSA/RKSY (Except auto excluded persons).
- Form IV-R (For Rural Area) & Form III-U (For Urban Areas) - for making applications where some members of a family find place in the NFSA/RKSY beneficiaries list but they desire to include the left out Family members.
- Form V-R (For Rural Areas) & Form V-U (For Urban Areas) - For rectification of errors, if any in the Name/Address of holdr in the existing NFSA/RKSY cards.
- Fom VI-R (For Rural Area) & VI-U (For Urban Areas) - for requesting change in the tagging of ration dealers.
Links for Downloading :
Important Details :
- The Submission of applications in the above noted forms may commence under the instructions of respective District magistrate and the Municipal Authorities only after the Distribution of RKSY/NFSA cadres are complete in each Block/Municipal Ward.
- All applications shall be received only at the Block Food Inspector's Office in case of (rural areas), at Municipal Food Inspector Office (For SR Municipal Areas), At RO Office in case of SR Areas and in the Office of the Deputy Manager of Borough Offices in case of kolkata Municipal Corporation.
- The Details of Guidelines will be issued in due course to the respective authorities.
- Visit regularly for Notification of Updates.
West Bengal Government, Food & Supplies Department (WBPDS)
West Bengal, India.
Tel- 1800 3455505 / 1967
Click to Download Contact List>>>>here
Website- www.wbpds.gov.in / www.wb.gov.in