RPF Lady Constable Admit Card 2016. RRC SCR 2030 Women Constable Admit Card 2016 or Download RPF / RPSF Hall Ticket 2016. South Central Railway recently published 2030 RPF ( Railway Protection Force ) & RPSF ( Railway Protection Special Force) Women Constable Admit Card / Call Letter for Written Exam / PET & PST Test. Valid applicant download their Admit card through log in official website of South Central Railway- scr.indianrailways.gov.in or log in Official Website Indian Railway RPF - rpfonlinereg.in . E-Admit card will be available 2 weeks before commencement of the Written Examination, Applicant apply online between 01/03/2016 for Lady RPF or RPSF Posts, Details of Written Exam Date / PST & PET Exam Date, Selection Process, Scheme & Syllabus for Written Test, Online Link for Collecting Admit Card / Hall Ticket is given in below...
Organized by - South Central Railway, Secunderabad.
Advertisement No - 01/2016
Matter of - Admit Card for Physical Efficiency Test / Physical Measurement Test & Written Examination.
Post of - Women Constable in RPF/RPSF
Vacancy of - 2030 posts.
Last date of Applying - 1/03/2016
Written Examination Dated on - Upcoming
Download Admit Card / Hall Ticket - before 2 week of Written Exam.
Official Website - rpfonlinereg.in / scr.indianrailways.gov.in
Selection Process :
Selection will be based on- Written Exam, Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Measurement Test (PMT). Then selected candidates called for Document Verification (DV)..
- Written Examination : - The written examination will be conducted on OMR Sheet answer sheet which have 120 MCQ objective type question. Each question carried 1 marks. The test will be of 90 Minutes duration. 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer Question will be Matriculation / Class 10th Standard.question will be based on -
- General Awareness - 50 Marks (50 Questions).
- Arithmetic - 35 Marks (35 Question).
- General Intelligence & Reasoning - 35 Marks (35 question).
Details of PST Test & PMT Test will be available after publication of Women RPF / RPSF Written Test Result 2016.
E-Admit Card :
Candidates can verify their eligibility from the website. then all eligible candidates send email or SMS for Downloading Admit Card. The E Admit Card of eligible candidates shall be available before 2 week of Written Exam on official website of RRCSCR - scr.indianrailways.gov.in or official website of RPF - rpfonlinereg.in (or direct link is given below). No admit card will be issued by posts. Candidates must bring their E-admit card along with a valid Photo ID (Voter Card / Aadhar Card / Driving License / PAN Card / Passport or etc) in Original into examination hall. failing which candidates shall not be allowed to apper for the written examination. also candidates bring Two (2) colour photograph. Details of Downloading Process of Admit Card / hall Ticket is given below.
- Visit official website of RPF / RPSF - www.rpfonlinereg.in
- Click to Download Admit Card / Hall Ticket.
- Enter Registration No & Date of Birth.
- Verify & Submit.
- Take a copy of Admit Card.
- Prescribed 2 copy Passport Colour photograph with Admit Card.
- Bring with Original Photo ID in Examination Hall.
Download Links :
- Click here to Download Scheme & Syllabus for Written Examination
- Click here to Download Admit Card for Written Test.
- Click here to Check RPF Women Constable Result of Written Exam.
Important Information :
- Written Exam Scheduled on - Upcoming
- Download Admit card from - 2 week before Written Examination.
- Result available after commencing Written Examination.
- Visit continuously for Updates of Links.
Railway Protection Force (RPF) & Railway Special Protection Force (RPSF)
Website- www.rpfonlinereg.in / scr.indianrailways.gov.in