SSC CGL Admit Card 2016 / CGL Hall Ticket 2016. Staff Selection Commission Notice for Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2016. F.No. 3/1/2016-P&P-I. SSC / SSCNR / SSCER / SSCSR / SSCCR / SSCWR / SSCMPR / SSCKKR / SSCNWR / SSCNER will organized CGL Examination 2016 (Tier-I) on 8th & 22th May, 2016 for Selecting candidates for Tier-II Examination, SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination for Recruit Group B & C Posts in various Department / Office of Government of India. CGL Recruitment 2016 for Post of Group B (Assistant, Assistant Section Officer, Inspector of Income Tax, Inspector, Assistant Enforcement Officer, Sub Inspector, Divisional Accountant, Statistical Investigator, Assistant Audit Officer) & Group C Posts (Auditor, Accountant / Junior Accountant, Senior Secretariat Assistant, Tax Assistant, Compiler, Sub Inspector). Applicant required age should be between 18 to 27 / 30 years as per post reference basic. Apply online in official website of SSC- ssconline2.gov.in / sscregistration.nic.in Between 14/02/2016 to 10/03/2016 (Part I) & 14/03/2016 (Part II). Details of applying process, Intelligibility Criteria, Examination Process & selection details is given here....
Organized - Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Employment Notice No - F.N. 3/1/2016-P&P-I
Published on - 13/02/2016
Examination of - Combined Graduate level Tier 1 / CGL Tier 1
Applying - Male & Female candidates
Educations Qualification - Graduation Degree
Apply Mode - Online
Starting dated for Applying - 14/02/2016
Last date for Part I Registration - 10/03/2016
Last date for Part II Registration - 14/03/2016
Download Admit Card / Hall Ticket from - Upcoming
CGL Tier I Examination Dated on - 08/05/2016 & 22/05/2016
Official Website - www.ssc.nic.in / www.sscregistration.nic.in / www.ssconline2.gov.in
Details about SSC CGL 2016 Registration
SSC Zone :
- SSC - Staff selection Commission / www.ssc.nic.in
- SSCNR - Staff Selection Commission, North Region / www.sscnr.net.in
- SSCWR - Staff Selection Commission, Western Region / www.sscwr.net
- SSCMPR - Staff Selection Commission, Madhya Pradesh Region / www.sscmpr.org
- SSCER- Staff Selection Commission, Eastern Region / www.sscer.org
- SSCNER - Staff Secretion Commission, North East region / www.sscner.in
- SSCSR - Staff selection Commission, South Region / www.sscsr.gov.in
- SSCKKR - Staff Selection Commission, Kerala Karnataka Region / www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in
- SSCNWR - Staff selection Commission, North Western Region / www.sscnwr.org
- SSCCR - Staff selection Commission, Central Region / www.ssc-cr.org
Post Details :
- Group B Posts -
- Assistant Section Officer - Central Secretariat Service
- Assistant - Central Vigilance Commission, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Railway, Ministry of External Affairs, AFHQ, Other Ministry / Departments / Organizations.
- Inspector of Income Tax - CBDT
- Inspector (Central Excise) - CBEC
- Inspector (Preventive Officer) - CBEC
- Inspector (Examiner) - CBEC
- Assistant Enforcement Officer - Directorate of Enforcement Department of Revenue
- Sub Inspector - Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) & National Investigation Department (NIA)
- Inspector of Posts - Department of Posts.
- Divisional Accountant - Offices under CAG
- Statistical Investigator - M/o Statistic & Prog. Implementation.
- Assistant Audit officer - Indian Audit & Accounts Department under CAG.
- Group C Posts -
- Auditor - Offices under C&AG / CGDA / CGA & Others /.
- Accountant / Junior Accountant - Office under C&AG / Offices under CGA & Others
- Senior Secretariat Assistant - Central Govt. Office / Ministries other than CSCS cadres.
- Tax Assistant - CBDT, CBEC
- Compiler - Register General of India.
- Sub Inspector - Central Bureau of Narcotics
Age Limit :
Candidates required age limit should be between 18 years to 27 years or 30 years as on 2016. Upper age relaxation is applicable for - SC / ST candidates up to 5 years, OBC candidates 3 years, PH candidates 10 years, Others applicants as per Government rule.
Educational Qualification :
- Assistant Audit Officer - Bachelor Degree from recognized university with Charter Account Course / Coast Management Accountant or Company Secretary or master in Commerce for Post of Assistant Audit Officer.
- Statistical Investigator Grade II - Bachelor Degree in any subject with at least 60% marks from recognized university or Institution.
- Compiler - Bachelor Degree from any recognized university with Economics or Statistics or mathematics as a Compulsory or Elective subject.
- All other Posts - Bachelor Degree from recognized University or Equivalent.
Selection Process :
The Examination will be conducted in 3 Tier as indicated below-
- Tier I - Written Examination (Objective MCQ type) - Total 200 marks
- Tier II - Written Examination (Objective MCQ type) - Total 400 marks.
- Tier III - Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) / Skilled Test & Document Verification.
Details of Scheme & Syllabus will be available in Admit Card Posts.
Application / Examination Fee :
All applicant required to pay Examination Fee of Rs.100 through Online Payment (using Debit Card / Credit card / net Banking) or Offline (SBI bank Challan ). Once fee is paid will be not refunded under any circumstance. Examination fee is Exempted for- SC, ST, PH and Ex Serviceman.
- Visit official website of SSC - www.ssconline2.gov.in / www.sscregistration.nic.in
- Click to Examination>>part I Registration.
- Click to CGL Examination 2016.
- Application Form is correctly & completely filled up.
- Click to Continue.
- Choose Post & Applied Zone.
- Verify & Submit.
- Save Registration No & Password.
- Click on Part II Registration.
- Upload Scanning Document of Photograph & Signature.
- Print out Application form is A4 size paper.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
Admit Card / Hall Ticket :
Download Admit Card for CGL Tier-I Examination from SSC Zone wise website. Zone wise website list is given below.
Necessary Links :
- Click to Follow CGL 2016 Official Notification>>>>>here
- Click to Apply Online for CGL Tier I Examination>>>>here
- Download Combined Graduate level Admit Card 2016>>>here
- CGL Tier I Result 2016>>>>>>>>>here
Important Information :
- Official Advertisement published on - 13/02/2016
- Starting Dated of Applying - 14/02/2016
- Last date of Applying - 14/03/2016
- CGL Tier I Examination dated on - 08/05/2016 & 22/05/2016
- Before applying follow official Instruction carefully.
- Visit Continuously for Updates of Links.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Block No-12, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110091.
Website - www.ssc.nic.in / www.ssconline2.gov.in / www.sscregistration.nic.in