UPSC ENGG Examination 2016 for Recruited 602 Post of Civil Engineer / Mechanical Engineer / Electrical Engineer / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer in various department under Government of India. Examination Notice No- 5/2016-ENGG. Published date of- 27.02.2016. candidates are required to apply only by using the Website- www.upsconline.nic.in between 27/02/2016 to 25/03/2016. Applicant must be ensure that he / she must be eligible for this post or requirement. A combined competitive examination for Engineering Service Examination 2016 commencing on 27th May, 2016. All applied candidates required to Download Engineering Service Examination Admit Card 2016 / Download E-Admission certificated for Engineering Service Examination 2016 before 3 weeks of Examination (Exam Dated- 27.05.2016). After commencing ENGG 2016 Examination All applicant required to check their UPSC Engineering Service Examination Result 2016 in official website or here. Details of application Process, Scheme & Syllabus for Engineering Service Examination, Download Hall Ticket for ENGG-2016, Check Result of Engineering Service Examination & More details is available below....
Organized by - Union Public Service Commission
Advertisement Notice No- 05/2016-ENGG
Published Date on - 27.02.2016
Matter of - Engineering Service Examination / Admit Card / Result 2016
Post of Vacancy - 602 posts.
Posting in - Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics & telecommunication Engineering
Age limit - 21 years to 30 years as on 01.01.2016.
Educational Criteria - Engineering Degree from recognized University.
Examination Code - ENGG-2016
Apply Mode - Online
Apply Online Between - 27.02.2016 to 25.03.2016
Written Examination Scheduled on - 27.05.2016
Issued Admit card from - 3 week before examination.
Result available on - December 2016 / 2017
Official website - www.upsc.gov.in / www.upsconline.nic.in
Post of :
Total Vacancy - 602 Post in Engineering Service Examination 2016.
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & telecommunication Engineering.
Examination Fee :
Applicant required to pay examination fee of Rs.200 (Except SC, ST, PH candidates) through deposit any branch of SBI by cash mode or pay through using Credit card / Debit Card / Net Banking facility. Examination fee is non refundable.
Process for Applying :
Applicant required to apply in online website of UPSC- www.upsconline.nic.in between 27.02.2016 to 25.03.2016. Process for applying is given below.
- Visit online UPSC website- www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click ENGG Examination 2016 >>>>Part I Registration.
- Follow Detailed Instruction Then Click on Yes Button.
- Application Form Correctly & Completely filled up.
- Payment Examination Fee & Choice Examination Centre.
- Upload Scanning Photograph & Signature.
- Then Final Submit.
- Save Registration No.
- Click to Part II Registration.
- Enter Registration No & date of Birth.
- Print a copy of Application from.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
Online Links :
UPSC Engineering Service Examination Scheme & Syllabus / Examination Date / Examination Center / Examination Details
Scheme & Syllabus :
Applicant selection through Written Examination & Medical Fitness Test. Written Examination scheduled on 27.05.2016. Written examination compromise in 2 section. Written Examination have total 1000 marks, Paper I - Objective Paper & part II - Conventional Papers. Details Scheme & Syllabus is given below.
Click to Download Engineering Service Examination Scheme & Syllabus here>>
Online Upcoming Links :
- UPSC Engineering Service Examination Admit Card 2016 Download here>>
- UPSC Engineering Service Examination Result 2016 Check here>>
Important Information :
- Apply Online between - 27.02.2016 to 25.03.2016
- Written Exam Dated on - 27.05.2016
- Download Admit Card from - May, 2016.
- Result available on - December 2016.
- Applicant strongly advised for visit regularly for more Updates of Links (UPSC ENGG 2016 Admit Card / Result).
Any more information visit on- www.upsc.gov.in
Contact Information :
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road,
New Delhi- 110069.
Tel- 011 23098543 / 23385271 / 23381125 / 23098591
Fax- 011 23387310 / 23387310
Website - www.upsc.gov.in / www.upsconline.nic.in