WBPSC Recruitment 2016. West bengal Public Service Commission 162 Deputy Director & Lecturer Recruitment 2016. Public Service Commission, West bengal announced application in prescribed form at given below are invited from Eligible & Interested Indian citizen. Requirement of 162 Deputy Director, Animal Resources Development and Deputy Director, Animal Resources Development Department & Parishad Officer & Lecturer in 12 Different Subject ( Civil / Electrical / Mechanical / Computer Science & Technology / Metallurgical / Food Processing & technology / Architecture / Survey Engineering / Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / Humanities ) in Government Polytechnic in the West bengal General Service under the Department of technical Education & Training. Advertisement No- 03/2016, Published daet on 12/02/2016, Applicant apply through online Application form on commission website - www.pscwbonline.gov.in or www.pscwb.org.in Starting dated of Online Form submission is 16/02/2016, Last date of Online Application & Online Payment Received is 01/03/2016, Applicant must have ability to Read, Write and Speak in Bengali is an essential Qualification for Recruitment to the posts and services mentioned below......
Organized by - Public Service Commission, West Bengal
Advertisement No - 03/2016
Published on - 12/02/2016
Vacancy - 162 posts.
Post of - Deputy Director & Lecturer Posts.
Age Limit - not more than 37 years (For Lecturer) / 50 years (Deputy Director) Posts.
Educational Qualification - First Class bachelor Degree & Masters Degree
Applying - Male & Female candidates
Apply through - Online
Starting dated of Applying - 16/02/2016
Last date of applying - 01/03/2016
Official Website - www.pscwb.org.in / www.pscswbonline.gov.in
Details of Deputy Director / Lecturer Recruitment 2016 www.pscwbonline.gov.in
Vacancy Details :
- Deputy Director - Total 4 Posts.
- Lecturer - Total 158 posts.
- Civil Engineering - 25 posts.
- Electrical Engineering - 23 posts.
- Mechanical Engineering - 23 posts.
- Computer Science & Technology - 14 posts.
- Metallurgical Engineering - 4 posts.
- Food Processing technology - 9 posts.
- Architecture - 4 posts.
- Survey Engineering - 9 posts.
- Physics - 12 posts.
- Chemistry - 8 posts.
- Mathematics - 18 posts.
- Humanities - 9 posts.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Age limit - Applicant required age should be between 37 years for Lecturer Posts or between 50 years of age for Deputy Director posts. the benefits of age concession are admissible only SC and ST candidates of West bengal up to 5 years of age, and upto 3 years to OBC candidates of West bengal.
- Education of Qualification - Candidates Educational Qualification should be minimum -
- Deputy Director Posts - A master degree in Animal Husbandry or bachelor Degree in veterinary Science and heaving registration with the West bengal Veterinarian Council. 8 Years experience with A Degree or Diploma in Business management of a university recognized by All India Council of Technical Education.
- Lecturer Posts - First Class Class bachelor Degree in Relevant Course of Engineering from recognized University (for Posts sl no 1 to 8) & Master Degree in Relevant Subject with First Class from recognized University (for Post sl no 9 to 12).
- Knowledge - Must have Knowledge in Bengal- Spoken and Written.
Scale of pay :
Scale of Pay after joining this vacancy is -
- Deputy Director - Rs.15600/ - Rs.42000/ with GP of Rs.6600/.
- Lecturer - Rs.15600/ - Rs.39100/ with A.G.P of Rs.5400/.
Selection Process :
Shortlisted applications selected through Screening Test / Written Test & Interview. Continuously visit for Updates of Scheme & Syllabus of Examination, Download Admit card Links.
Examination Fee :
For all categories posts Rs.210 & service charge is required. Examination / Application fee is non Refundable. Examination fee is paid through Online Payment Mode (using Credit card / Debit card / Net banking ) & through Offline payment Mode (Bank Challan ). SC/ST candidates of West bengal and PWD applicant not required to pay any fee. Last date of Online payment is 01/03/2016, last date of Payment through Bank Challan is 02/03/2016 (but Challan Generated on 01/03/2016).
- Visit online website of PSCWB- www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Click on One Time Registration (For New Applicant) already Registered candidates Click on Log in.
- Registration Form is correctly & completely filled up with relevant details.
- Upload Scanning Document of Photograph & Signature.
- Verify then Click on Register button.
- Save Registration No (User ID) & password.
- After completion of Registration click on Log in.
- Log in Register User ID & password.
- Application form correctly filled up.
- Verify & save.
- Payment Application Fee.
- verify & Final Submit.
- Prinou out Application Copy & Payment Details.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected by PSCWB.
Necessary Links :
Important Information :
- Apply Online between - 16.02.2016 to 01.03.2016
- Last date of payment (Online) - 01/03/2016
- Last date of payment (offline) - 02/03/2016
- Before apply online follow official notification carefully.
- Visit continue for All updates.
Any more Details log in - www.pscwb.org.in
Feedback Details :
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
161-A, S P Mukherjee Road, Kolkata- 700026.
Tel- 033 2466 1540 / 2266 / 0546 / 5662
Fax- 033 2466 0992 / 3378
Website - www.pscwb.org.in / www.pscwbonline.gov.in