West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016, WBPSC announced notification for 12 Post of Director / Joint Director / Deputy Director & Adviser of Mountaineering. Recruitment in under The Department of Youth Service by Government of West Bengal, West Bengal Higher Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Service & The Department of Higher Education by Govt. of West bengal. Official Advertisement No - 01/2016, Published date on- 09/02/2016, Apply Online Between 09/02/2016 to 24/02/2016 in Official website of Public Service Commission West Bengal- www.pscwb.org.in / www.pscwbonline.gov.in (Direct Link for Online Applying link is given below), Applicant must be read, Write and Speak in Bengali is an essential Qualification for Recruitment the post & service as per below, This Vacancy (except Director of Institute De Chandernagore) is Permanent. For more details scroll down.
Selection Organized by - Public Service Commission West bengal (WBPSC)
Notification No - 01/2016
Published in Website on - 09/02/2016
Matter of This post - Recruitment
Total Vacancy of - 12 posts.
Post name - Adviser of Mountaineering, Director, Joint Director, Deputy Director
Age limit - Not more than 40(Adviser) / 50(Director) / 52 (Joint Director & Deputy Director) Posts.
Education of Qualification - Masters Degree / Post Graduate Degree / Ph.D
Apply through - Online Applying Process
Starting Date of Online from submission - 09/02/2016
Last date of Apply Online - 24/02/2016
Official Website - www.pscwbonline.gov.in / www.pscwb.org.in
Details of WBPSC Recruitment 2016 www.pscwbonline.gov.in
Post Details :
- Adviser of Mountaineering(Department of Youth Service) - 1 post.
- Deputy Director, Animal Resources Development (Microbiology) - 2 posts.
- Deputy Director, Animal Resources Development (Fodder) - 2 posts.
- Joint Director, Animal Resources Development - 1 posts.
- Joint Director, Animal Resources Development of The Directorate in Division - 3 posts.
- Joint Director, Animal Resources Development (Institute of Animal Health & Veterinary Biological, Research & Education) - 1 posts.
- Director, Bureau of Applied Economics & Statistics - 1 posts.
- Director of Institute De Chandernagore - 1 posts.
Limit of Age :
Applicant Limit of Age should be between -
- Not more than 42 years as on 01/01/2016 - Adviser of Mountaineering Posts.
- Not More than 50 years as on 01/01/2016 - Director Posts.
- Not more than 52 years as on 01/01/2016 - for Joint Director & Deputy Director posts.
The benefits of relaxation of age should be applicable for SC, ST candidates up tom 5 years, OBC candidates up to 3 years.
Eligibility Criteria :
Minimum Educational Qualification Details is given here, fore more Experience & Required details follow official notification carefully. Official advertisement is given in below.
- Adviser (post sl no 1) - Bachelor Degree with 10 years experience.
- Deputy Director (post sl no 2) - Master Degree in Veterinary Science with 8 years Experience.
- Deputy Director (post sl no 3) - Master Degree in Agriculture with 8 years experience.
- Joint Director (Post sl no 4) - Master Degree in Veterinary Science or Animal Husbendary with 8 years experience.
- Joint Director (Post sl no 5) - Master Degree in Veterinary Science with 8 years experience.
- Joint Director (Post sl no 6) - Graduate Degree in Veterinary Science with 8 years Experience.
- Director (post sl no 7) - 1st or 2nd Class Master Degree in Statistics or Economics or Mathematics with 10 years Experience.
- Director (Post sl no 8) - An eminent scholar with Ph.D Qualification.
Fore details of Qualification is given in full advertisement below.
Application Fee or Examination Fee :
All candidates required to pay non refundable Examination fee of Rs.210 (with all Service Charge) at the time of Online applying. payment of Application fee through Online banking (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking) or Offline Banking (E Challan of bank Counter). SC / ST candidates of West bengal and PWD candidates are not required to pay any fee.No claim for refund of the fee will be entertained will it be held in reserve for any other examination.
Scale Of pay :
Candidates scale of Pay is given below-
- For Director Posts - Rs.37400/ - Rs.67000/ with Grade Pay of Rs.8700/.
- For Joint Director & Deputy Director Posts - Rs.15600/ - Rs.42000/ with Grade Pay of Rs.66000/.
- For Adviser Posts - Rs.15600/ - Rs.42000/ with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/.
Process fr Apply Online :
- Visit online Website of WBPSC- www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Click on One Time Registration Form.
- Registration Form filled Carefully with all relevant details.
- Upload Scanning Document of Photograph& Signature.
- Verify then Click on Register Button.
- Save Registration No(User ID) & Password
- After successful completion of Registration Log in with Registration No & Password.
- Application form Correctly Filled up.
- Verify & Save.
- Payment Application fee.
- Verify & Final Submit.
- Print out Application copy.
- Incomplete application will be rejected.
Necessary Links :
Important Information :
- Last date of Applying - 24/02/2016
- Last date of payment - 24/02/2016 (Online)
- Last Date of payment (Offline) - 25/02/2016 (Payment slip confirmation on 24/02/2016).
- Contentiously visit for Scheme Syllabus of Examination & Admit card links.
For More Details visit- www.pscwb.org.in
Public Service Commission, West Bengal (WBPSC)
161-A, S.P.Mukherjee Road, Kolkata- 700026.
Tel- 033 2466 1540 / 2266 / 0546 / 5662
Fax- 033 2466 0992/ 3378
Website- www.pscwb.org.in / www.pscwbonline.gov.in