WBSETCL Admit Card 2016 for Written Examination of 421 Assistant Engineer, Assistant Manager, Junior Executive, Stenographer, Office Executive, Junior Engineer Grade-II, Technician Grade-II Posts. West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited Recruit 421 vacancy through open Examination (Written Test & Interview / Computer Proficiency Test / Stenography Test). All applied candidates required to Downloading and printing of Admit Card / Call letter through log in official website of WBSETCL- www.wbsetcl.in or 126.96.36.199/wbsetcl/. No hard copy mailing of Admit Card / Interview Call Letter shall be done by the WBSETCL. Written Test will be scheduled on 27th March, 2016 (27.03.2016), applicant download & print out their admit card from March, 2016. Details about Written Exam Scheme & Syllabus for Written Examination, Cut of Marks for Selection is given below.
Organized by - West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited
Employment Notice No - REC/2016/01
Matter of - Admit Card / Call Letter & Scheme & Syllabus
Vacancy for - 421 posts.
Last date of Applying - 07.03.2016
Admit Card issued from - March
Written Examination Scheduled on - 27.03.2016
Official Website - www.wbsetcl.in or 188.8.131.52/wbsetcl/
Details about Selection Process of WBSETCL Recruitment 184.108.40.206/wbsetcl/
Assistant Engineer (E), Assistant Manager (HR & A), Assistant Manager (F & A), Assistant Manager (Corporate), Junior Executive (F & A), Junior Executive (Store), Stenographer, Office Executive, Junior Engineer(E), Technician Grade-III,
Method of Selection :
Selection will be made on the basic performance of Written Test and Interview for all Posts. The Written Test / Interview / Computer Proficiency Test / Stenography Test will be held on Kolkata only. after qualifying in written Test For Office Executive & Stenography posts candidates called for Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and Stenography Test (Stenographer only).
Scheme for Examination :
Written Test have total 100 Marks, Time allotted for written test is 1 hours 30 Minutes (90 Minutes), Written Test will be Objective MCQ type. Question paper language of - English ( for All Posts Except Technician Grade-III Posts question paper will be prepared Bengali / Nepali Language). There will be Negative marking allotted 1 marks for every 3 wrong answer. Written Test will be based on -
- For Office Executive & Stenographer Posts - 100 Marks (90 Minutes).
- Reasoning - 60 Marks.
- General Knowledge - 10 marks.
- Arithmetic - 10 marks.
- English Language - 10 marks.
- Bengali / Nepali Language - 10 marks.
- All Posts (Except Office Executive & Stenographer) - 100 Marks (90 Minutes)
- Domain Marks - 60 marks.
- General Aptitude - 10 marks.
- English language - 15 marks.
- Bengali / Nepali Language - 15 marks.
Cut of Marks / Qualifying marks in Written Test :
Candidates selected through on their merit based in Written Test. Minimum qualifying marks in written test is given below.
- Minimum 40% marks Required for - UR & OBC Candidates
- Minimum 35% marks required for - SC & PH candidates.
- Minimum 30% marks required for - ST candidates.
- Minimum Qualifying marks in English & Bengali / Nepali papers - 5 marks for all category candidates.
Process for Downloading Admit Card :
- Visit official website of WBSETCL- www.wbsetcl.in
- Click on Career Tab.
- Click on recruitment in Different Posts (Notification No- REC/2016/1)
- Click on Download Admit card / Candidates Log in)
- Enter Registration No & Date of Birth.
- Verify & Submit.
- Admit Card shown in PDF format.
- Download & print a copy of Admit.
- Carry original Id proof or required Document with Admit card in Exam hall.
Useful Links :
Important Information :
- Written Test scheduled on - 06/03/2016
- Download Admit Card from - February, 2016
- Result published on - Upcoming
- Visit continuously for more updates.
Any more information visit on - www.wbsetcl.in
Contact Details :
West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL)
Vidyut Bhavan, Bidhannagar, Block-DJ,
Sector-II, Kolkata- 700091.
Tel - 9840538264 (10 am to 6 pm)
Website - www.wbsetcl.in