WBSSC Krishi Prayukti Sahayak Recruitment 2016. West Bengal Staff Selection commission recently announced Indicative Advertisement No. 04/WBSSC/2016, 26/02/2016 for Recruited 1204 Post of Krishi Prayukti Sahayak under Department of Agriculture, Government of West Bengal. Total Post of vacancy- 1204, Applicant valid age should be between 18 years to 40 years as on 2016. Detailed Advertisement of KPS 2016 published soon of Commissioned website on 9th March, 2016. Qualification of Education should be minimum Higher Secondary or Equivalent examination passed from recognized Board / Institute. Eligible & Interested candidates of Indian citizen can apply through Online in official website of WBSSC- www.wbssc.gov.in or www.wbsscregistration.nic.in/kps.html. Online link for Applying Krishi Prayukti Sahayak Recruitment 2016 will be available from 09.03.2016 to 08.04.2016. Direct Link for Applying & Details announcement is given below...
Organized by - West bengal Staff Selection Commission
Advertisement No - 04/WBSSC/2016
Published date of Advertisement - 26.02.2016
Matter of - Recruitment
Vacancy - 1204 posts.
Post of - Krishi Prayukti sahayk
Exam Code - KPS 16
Age limit - 18 to 40 years.
Educational Qualification - Higher Secondary or Equivalent Examination Passed
Applying - Eligible Male & Female Indian Citizen
Reservation - General(UR) / SC / ST / OBC A / OBC B / PWD
Apply Mode - Online
Starting Date of Online Form Fill up - 09/03/2016
Last date of Receiving Applications - 08/04/2016
Official Website - www.wbssc.gov.in
Details about 1204 Krishi Prayukti Sahayak Recruitment through WB Staff Selection Commission 2016 / KPS Recruitment Examination 2016
Post of Vacancy :
- Krishi Prayukti Sahayak - 1204 Posts
Qualification Criteria :
- Age Limit - Applicant required age should be between 18 years to 40 years. Age relaxation should have applicable for SC, ST candidates up yo 5 years, OBC candidates up to 3 years. All other candidates age relaxation is valid as per WBSSC or Government rule.
- Education Qualification - Candidates must have Educational Qualification should be Higher Secondary or Equivalent Examination passed from recognized Board or Institution.
Scale of Pay :
Candidates Scale of Pay after Joining this KPS Posts (Krishi Prayukti Sahayak Post) is- Pay Band-2, (Rs.5400/ - Rs.25200/-) Grade Pay of Rs.2900.
Application fee :
At the time of Time of Online Application form submission applicant required to Pay Examination Fee of Rs.220 with bank Charges (For General & OBC Candidates) / Rs.20 with Bank Charge (For SC, ST & PH candidates) through Online Payment Facility(Using Credit card / Debit Card or Net banking). No other payment mode is acceptable. Application fee is Non refundable. All applicant required to pay examination fee other wise application form is cancelled without any notice.
Scheme & Syllabus :
Scheme & Syllabus for Online Examination will be available shorty(after 09.03.2016).
Click to Follow Official Short Advertisement here::::
How to Apply :
- Visit official Website of WBSSC- www.wbssc.gov.in
- Click to Apply Online.
- Choose KPS 2016 Posts.
- Follow Official Instruction carefully then Click on Apply.
- Filled up application form carefully & completely.
- Checking Form & Click on Submit.
- Upload Scanning Photograph & Signature in JPG format.
- Payment Examination Fee (For all Applicant)
- After successfully payment applicant Click on Application Form.
- Take a Printout Copy of Application form for further reference.
- Incomplete application rejected summarily.
Important Information :
- Details Advertisement of Krishi Prayukti Sahayak recruitment 2016 will be available from - 09.03.2016.
- Online Application start from - 09.03.2016
- Last date of Applying - 08/04/2016.
- After Commencing Online Applying Applicant required to Download WBSSC KPS 16 Admit card for Online Examination.
- Before applying follow official Instruction carefully.
Any more details visit on commission website - www.wbssc.gov.in
Contact Details :
West Bengal Staff selection Commission (WBSSC)
Mayukh Bhavan, Salt lake City.
Tel- 033 2337 3555 / 35556 / 3557
Fax- 033 2337 2597
Website - www.wbssc.gov.in / www.wbsscregistration.nic.in/kps.html