WBCSSC 18203 Assistant Master Recruitment 2016. The West Bengal Central School Service Commission (WBCSSC) will held 1st SLST 2016 for Recruitment of 15947 Post of Assistant Teachers / Masters (Hons & PG) & 1019 Post of Work Education Assistant Teacher and 1237 Post of Physical Education Assistant Teacher in Government Aided / Sponsored Secondary/ Higher Secondary Schools. Notice for 1st State Level Selection Test for Recruitment of Assistant Teachers in X to XII Level Schools. Memo No- 110/6602(EX-117) / CSSC/ESTT/2016, Published date on- 08/02/2016, Total vacancy- 18203 posts. Posts of- Assistant Teacher in Hons & Post Graduate Course & Physical / Work Education. Candidates can apply only online on & on from 19/02/2016 to 15/03/2016 (up to 5 pm) in Commissioned website- www.westbengalssc.com Applicant Required age should be between 20 years to 40 years (Upper Age Relaxation is applicable), Minimum Qualification of Education should be Bachelor Degree (For Work / Physical Education Teacher) or Honours / Master Degree for Assistant Teacher. For Details Programme will be available on 16/02/2016 on official website of West Bengal SSC or here. For more details scroll down........
Conduced by - West Bengal Central School Service Commission
Memo No - 110/6602(EX-117) / CSSC/ESTT/2016
Published Date on - 16.02.2016
Selection through - 1 SLST 2016 / State Level Selection Test 2016
Post of - Assistant Teacher (Hons/PG), Physical / Work Education
Total Vacancy - 18203 posts.
Age Limit - Between 20 years to 40 years
Educational Qualification - Graduation / Master Degree
Apply Mode - Online Registration
Starting dated apply Online - 19.02.2016
Last date of Applying - 15/03/2016 (up to 5 pm)
Official Website - www.westbengalssc.com / online.westbengalssc.com
Details About WBCSSC SLST 2016 :
Post of vacancy :
Total Vacancy of - 18203 posts.
- Assistant Teacher (Hons & PG) - 15947 posts.
- Assistant Teacher / Work Education - 1019 posts.
- Assistant Teacher ./ Physical Education - 1237 posts.
Post in Subject wise :
- Assistant Teacher (Honours & PG) - Agriculture, Agronomy, Anthropology, Arabic, Bengali, Biological Science, Chemistry, Commerce, Computer Application, Computer Science, Eco-Geography, Economics, Education, English, Fine Arts & Crafts, Fishery Science, French, Geography, Geology, Gurumukhi, Hindi, History, Home Management & Home Nursing, Home Science, Mathematics, Music, Nepali, Nutrition, Oriya, Persian, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Sanskrit, Santhali, Sociology, Statistics, Telegu, Urdu, Veterinary & Animal Science, Environmental Science.
- Assistant Teacher (Pass) - Work Education & Physical Education
Age Criteria :
Applicants Limit of Age must be between 20 years to 40 years as on 2016. Upper age limit is however relax-able by 5 years for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST) candidates, 3 years for Backward Class (OBC) candidates and 8 years for the Physical Handicapped Candidates (PH).
Qualification of Education :
- Assistant Teacher (Hons PG) -
- Honours / Masters Degree in relevant or its equivalent subject from a UGC recognized University with at least 45% marks both at the Secondary level and Higher Secondary level, 40% marks in the Honours subject at the Honours level or 45% marks at the pass level for a candidate without having Honours Degree and 40% marks at the Post Graduate level in relevant subject or its equivalent subject, equivalency of subject to the relevant subject has been decided by the school Service Commission.
- Degree in Bachelor of Teching/Bachelor of Education/Post Graduate Basic Training from any recognized University or any training recognized by the State Government or National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) / Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) in the relevant academic session.
- Assistant Teacher / Work Education -
- Bachelor Degree in General Stream in Arts or Science or Commerce with Post Graduate basic Training or Work Education as a subject in Bachelor of Education in Regular Course / Bachelor Degree in general Stream with Degree or Diploma in Art and Craft / Bachelor Degree in General Stream with Degree or Diploma in Tailoring and Neddle Work / Bachelor Degree in General Stream with 2 years Degree or Diploma in the Work Education / Bachelor Degree in Home Science or Agriculture or bachelor of Science in Computer Science in Computer Science Information Technology or Software System / Bachelor Degree in General Stream with Computer Science or Computer Application as a subject of at least 300 marks at the Degree level from recognized University.
- Degree in Bachelor of Teaching / Bachelor of Education / Post Graduate Basic Training from any recognized University.
- Assistant Teacher / Physical Education -
- Bachelor Degree in General Stream of Arts / Science / Commerce with Degree / Diploma in Physical Education from a Teachers Training Institution duly recognized by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTCE) / Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI).
Click here to Full Educational Qualification Details.
Process of Selection :
Process of Selection :
Selection to the Post of Assistant Teacher in Schools shall be made on the basic on -
- Written Examination - 55 Marks.
- Academic Qualifications including Professional Qualification - 25 marks.
- Personality Test - 20 Marks.
Visit Continuously for Written Examination Syllabus & Details Break up of Academic Qualification Marks.
Examination Fee :
All Applicant required to pay Application fee of Rs.250 (General & OBC candidates) / Rs.80 (For SC, ST & PH Candidates) through E-Cash Challn of Allahbad Bank & Sahaj Thatya Mithya Kendra. Application fee is non refundable.
Process for Apply Online :
Applicant required Apply Online for 18203 Assistant Master Recruitment 2016 / 1st SLST Examination 2016 in official website of West bengal Central School service Commission (WBCSSC). Details of Applying process will be available shortly (on 19/02/2016).
Necessary Links :
- Click to Follow Official Short Advertisement>>>>>>here
- Click to Follow Official Full Advertisement>>>>here
- Click to Follow SLST Information Brochure>>>>>>here
- Click to Apply Online for SLST 2016>>>>>>>>here
Important Information :
- Details information available from - 16/02/2016
- Apply Online Between - 19/02/2016 to 15/03/2016 (up to 5 pm)
- Before applying Follow Official Notification Carefully.
- Regular visit for Links of SLST 2016 Admit Card / hall Ticket, Scheme & syllabus for Written Test & Result.
Any more Details Visit Commissioned Website- www.westbengalssc.com
Contact Details :
The West Bengal Central School Service Commission (WBCSSC)
Acharya Sadan, Bidhannagar, Sector-II, EE-11 & 11/1,
Kolkata- 700091, West Bengal.
Tel- 033 23214550
Fax- 033 23214552