East Central Railway, Hajipur published Notification for Recruitment for the 246 Post of Constable (Band) in RPF / RPSF. Employment Notice No.- 01/2016, Date of Publication- 12.03.2016. Applications are Invited from eligible Male / Female candidates for filling up the 246 Post of CONSTABLE (BAND) in Railway Protection Force (RPF) / Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF). Pay Band of Rs. 5200 - 20200 with Grade pay of Rs.2000. Applicant Required Age should not be less than 18 years and Not More than 25 years as on 01.07.2016 (All Candidates must be born between 02.07.1991 and 01.07.1998.) Educational Qualification should be Matriculation or Equivalent examination from a recognized Board /. University. Candidates must have an experience of not less than 2 years in specified musical instrument. . Applicant required to Apply through Prescribed format, Download Application form for Male / Female Constable (BAND) in RPF / RPSF from official website of East central Railway, Hajipur- www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in or Direct Link for Downloading Application Form is given below. Last date of receipt application shall be 11.04.2016 (Except Remote area candidates). Last date of receipt application shall be 18.04.2016 (For Remote are candidates). Downloading Application Form & more information is available below....
Organized by - East Central Railway, Hajipur (ECR)
Advertisement No.- 01/2016
Published date on - 12/03/2016
Matter of - Recruitment in RPF / RPSF
Total vacancy of - 246 post.
Post of - Constable (Band)
Applying - male & Female candidates.
Age Limit - Between 18 years to 25 years as on 01.07.2016
Educational Qualification - Matriculation or Equivalent Examination Passed.
Reservation - General (UR) / SC / ST / OBC
Starting Date of Receiving Applications - 12.04.2016
Last date of Receiving Applications (For All candidates Except Remote Area candidates) - 11.04.2016
Last Date of receiving Applications(For Remote Area Candidates) - 18.04.2016
Method of Selection - Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test(PET), Physical Mesaurment Test (PMT), Document verification (DV), Trade Test, Medical Examination.
Examination Date on - Upcoming
Official Website - www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in
Post of :
Total Post of vacancy - 246 Post of Male / Female Constable (Band) in RPF / RPSF.
Community wise Break up vacancy -
- Male - Total 221 Post (UR-123, OBC-26, SC-26, ST-22)
- Female - Total 25 Posts (UR-14, OBC-6, SC-3, ST-2).
Instrument-wise vacancy -
- Flute / Piccolo - 14 Posts.
- EB Clarinet - 46 Posts.
- Alto Saxophone - 20 posts.
- Tenor Saxophone - 19 posts.
- Tenor / Slide Saxophone - 20 posts.
- Brass Slide Trumpet - 24 posts.
- French Horn / Horn - 12 posts.
- Euphonium - 19 posts.
- Cornet - 9 posts.
- EB Bass - 6 posts.
- Side Drum / Snare- 19 posts.
- Bass Drum - 9 posts.
- Oboe - 5 posts.
- Cymbal - 5 posts.
- Bagpipe - 11 posts.
- Brass Bass - 7 posts.
- Tuba - 1 posts.
Eligibility Criteria :
Age - Between 18 years to 25 years as on 01.07.2016. Relaxation for Upper age up to 5 years For SC / ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates, up top 5 years(UR) for Domicial in J&K. Relaxation as per rule is Widows, Divorced Women.
Educational Qualification - Matriculation or Equivalent Examination passed from recognized Board / Institution.
Experience - Minimum 2 years experience in specified Musical Instrument.
Pay Scale :
Pay band is Rs.5200 - Rs.20200 with Grade pay of Rs.2000./ All usual allowance as admissible to the Central Government Employees.
RPF / RPSF Selection Process, Scheme & Syllabus, PET & PMT Exam, Trade Test
Selection Process :
Selection will be based on- Written Examination, PET & PMT, Trade Test & medical Examination.
- Written Examination ( Scheme & Syllabus) - Written Examination will be on OMR based Answer Sheet which will be comprise of 60 MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) type of 1 mark each. The Written Test will be of 45 minutes duration. The Question Paper shall be Matriculation Standard. The Question will be on-
- General Knowledge - 20 marks.
- Arithmetic - 20 marks.
- general Intelligence & Reasoning - 20 marks.
it will be necessary to to obtained 21 marks for UR / OBC (18 marks for SC and ST candidates) out of 60 marks to qualify in the Written Test. Candidates will be required to answer all question and will be marks 1 given for each correct answer. 1/3 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer. Written Test language will be of - Hindi, English, , Urdu, Tamil, Telegu, Konkani, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Oriya, Assamese, manipuri and Punjabi.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Measurement Test (PMT) - only those candidates who qualified in the Written Examination will be called for PET and PMT to the extent of 10 times the number of vacancy's in each category. The call letters / Admit card will be sent to them by post. details of PET & PMT Test is given-
Physical Measurement Test (PET)-
- Minimum Height 165 / 157 (For male / female UR & OBC Candidates), 160 / 152 (For male / Female SC & ST candidates) & 163 / 155 (For male / Female specified candidates).
- Minimum Chest of 80 / 85 (For male UR & OBC & Specified Candidates), 76.2 / 81.2 (For Male SC & ST candidates).
Physical Efficiency Test (PMT) - The PET will consist of Three events in mentioned below-
- 800 meters Run between 3 Min 40 Sec (For Both male & Female candidates).
- Long Jump of 9 Feet (For Both of Male / Female applicant).
- High Jump of 3 Feet (For male & Female candidates).
- Document Verification (DV)- Document verification will be held after passing PET / PMT. The candidates must be produced all Original Document in support of their Educational Qualification, Age, SC/ ST/OBC certificate etc.
- Trade Test - Trade Test will be conducted out of 40 marks, will be the principal determinant for selection and candidates must score 16 marks (for UR / OBC) or 14 marks (For SC / ST candidates) out of 40 marks to qualify for further stage of the selection process.
Examination Fee :
Applicant required to pay Application fee of Rs.50 (Non refundable) through Crossed Indian Postal Order / Bank Draft payable in favour of- 'Financial Advisor & Chief Accounts officer, East Central Railway, Hajipur'. no fee will be charged from candidates belonging to SC / ST categories, Female and Ex Serviceman.
Click to Download Full Official Notification Direct Link here:::
Process for Applying :
- Visit official website of ECR- www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on News & Announcement.
- Click on Recruitment Tab>>01/2016 CONSTABLE(BAND) RPF/RPSF.
- Download Application performs.
- Print out in A4 size paper.
- Fill up applications completely in own handwriting in Hindi or English only(Capital letter)..
- The Colour Photograph affixed with Applications.
- Applications must be accompanied by (Self attested matriculation certificate copy, Self attested Caste certificated Copy, Two additional coloured Photograph & 2 Self addressed envelops 28 cms x 12 cms each bearing postal stamp of Rs.5 duly) & payment received of Crossed Indian Postal Order / Bank Draft of Rs.50.
- The words. "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE (BAND) IN RPF INCLUDING RPSF" shall be super scribed on the Envelop containing the application.
- Application sent through Ordinary Post to the Address of-" The IG-Chief Security Commissioner, East Central Railway, Hajipur, Pin code- 844101. Bihar". No application will be received by Hand or by Registered post or through Courier service.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
Important Information :
- Starting date of received applications - 12.03.2016
- Last date of received Application (Except Remote Area candidates) - 11.04.2016
- Last date of received Application (Remote Area candidates) - 18.04.2016
- Call Letters / Admit card for Written Exam / PET & PMT / Trade Test will be issued through Post (No Admit card Downloaded from Website).
- Regular visit for Written Test / PET & PMT / Trade Test / Final Result.
Any more details visit on - www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in
Contact Queries :
East Central Railway, Hajipur,