MLP Recruitment / Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 for 1606 UB/AB Sub Inspector, Constable, Fireman, Driver Fireman, MPRO Operators / Signal Operator, WPC (Post sl no 1) & 33 Post of Armed Branch Sub Inspector (ABSI) for The Special Force-10 (SF-10)- Post sl no 2 and 813 post of Commandos/Constable (Male & Female), Mechanics, Signal / Communication Officer, Driver, Armourers, Bugler for The Special Force-10 (SF 10)- Post sl no 3, Applications are invited form eligible Indian candidates (Who have domicial in Meghalaya State permanently). Application forms will be available with effected from 15th March, 2016 onwards, through office of The All District Superintendents of Police and Commandants of MLP Battalions and Principal, PTS Mawroh, Shillong (For all Post except ABSI Posts) or Printed application forms for Armed Branch Sub Inspector (ABSI) will be available on eleven District SP Offices/Police Reserve, Meghalaya, Applicant required age should be between 18 to 21 years & 21 to 27 years as on 2016. there will be relaxation of age up to 5 years belonging ST & SC candidates. Educational qualification of applicant should be Class V (5th) / VIII (8th) / 10th Passed / 12th Passed / Graduation (Post wise is given below). Last date of Submit Applications is 30th April, 2016. Details description is given below..
Organized by - Meghalaya Police Recruitment Board - MLP
Matter of - Recruitment
Vacancy of - 2452 post.
Post of - Constable / SI / Fireman / Commands etc.
Age limit - 18 years to 27 years.
Educational Qualification - Class 5th / 8th / 10th / 12th / Graduation.
Applying - Male & Female candidates
Reservation - General / SC / ST / OBC
Applying Mode - offline (Collected Application form in respective Centre)
Starting date of - 15/03/2016
Last date of received Application Copy - 30/04/2016
Official Website - megpolice.gov.in
Details of Posts :
- Post Sl no - 1 - Total 1606 Posts.
- UB Sub Inspector - 100 posts.
- AB Sub Inspector - 25 posts.
- UB Constables - 463 posts.
- UB Fireman - 41 posts.
- UB Driver Fireman - 10 posts.
- UB MPRO Operators / Signal Operator - 96 posts.
- UB WPC - 23 posts.
- AB Constable - 145 posts.
- AB State Battalion Constables & IBRN Constables - 540 posts.
- AB Handyman Constables - 18 posts.
- AB Rider Constables - 3 posts.
- MPRO GD Constable - 2 posts.
- Mechanic - 10 posts.
- Driver Constable - 101 posts.
- Bugller - 6 posts.
- Armourers - 9 posts.
- Followers of DEF / State Battalions including IRBN - 16 posts.
- Post sl no 2 - Total 33 posts.
- 33 posts.
- Post sl no 3 - Total 813 posts.
- Commands/ Constable(Male) - 625 posts.
- Commands / Constable (Female) - 152 posts.
- Mechanic - 5 posts.
- Signal / Communication Operators - 7 posts.
- Drivers - 16 posts.
- Armourers - 4 posts.
- Bugler - 4 posts.
Age limit :
Applicant required age should be between 18 years to 21 years (For Post sl no 1 & 3) or 21 years to 27 years (For Post sl no 2) as on 2016. Upper age should be relax able up to 5 years for SC / ST candidates.
Educational Qualification :
- For Post sl no 1 - Class 5th Passed /9th Passed / 12th Passed / Graduation.
- For Post sl no 2 - Bachelor Degree in any Stream from recognized University.
- For Post sl no 3- Class 9th / 10th Passed.
Selection Process :
For Recruitment in Meghalaya Police Selection will be based on- Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination & Interview. Details of Selection process will be available on official website of MLP- megpolice.gov.in
- Physical Efficiency Tests - 250 marks.
- Written Examination - 150 marks.
- Interview - 50 marks.
Details of Selection process will be given below...
Process for Applying :
Applicant required to collected application form in Respective Office of Meghalaya Police / MLP . Price of Application form is Rs.50. Applicant required to pay application fee through cash mode in Respective Office. Attached with all required Document with Application form & submit in respective address. Any miscalculation Application form is rejected summarily.
Important Information :
- Application Form available from - 15/03/2016
- Last date of Received Applications - 30/04/2016
- Regular visit for Other Updates of Selection Process & Scheme and Syllabus for Meghalaya Police recruitment & Meghalaya Police Admit Card 2016.
Any other Details visit on official website of Meghalaya Police - www.megpolice.gov.in
MEGHALAYA POLICE (MP)
Tel - 2220115 / 9856002001