SSC SI ASI Final Result 2016 / SSC CPO Result 2016. Staff Selection commission(SSC) has now Declared SI in Delhi Police, CAPFs and ASI in CISF Exam Result 2016 or Central Police Officer(CPO) Exam Final Result 2016. Get here result of SSC SI ASI Delhi Police CAPfs CISF Paper-I, PET & PST, Paper-II. Recruitment for The Sub Inspector(SI) in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub Inspector(ASI) in CISF is covered on the basic of Three Steps of Selection (Written Examination, Physical Endurance Test & Medical Test). Candidates who found eligible in Part-I / Paper 1 Examination he / she will be selected for Written Test of Paper 2 / Paper-II Exam. Staff Selection commission has responsible for publishing SSC SI ASI CAPFs CISF Paper-I Exam Result 2016 that actually scheduled on 20-03-2016. Seleceted Candidates will be called for Paper 2 / Paper-II Exam on 05-06-2016(5th June, 2016). Checked SSCNR / SSCER / SSCSR / SSCCR / SSCWR / SSCMPR / SSCKKR / SSCNER / SSCNWR SI ASI Result in Main website of SSC- www.ssc.nic.in Details of CPO Exam Cut of Marks & Merit list is being given below....
Organized by -Staff selection Commission(SSC)
Matter of - Result of SI ASI / CPO Exam 2016
Examination of - SI & ASI Exam
Year of - 2016-17
Selection based on - Written Exam (Paper-I & paper-II), PET & PST, Medical Test.
Paper I Exam dated - 20/03/2016
Paper II Exam Date - 05/06/2016
Paper I & Paper II Result Announced on - Shortly
Final Result Available - after PST, PET & Medical Test.
Official Website - www.ssc.nic.in
Details of Posts :
Candidates selected in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Force (Capfs) & CISF.
- Sub-Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police(DP)
- Sub-Inspector (SI) in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sub-Inspector (SI) in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sub-Inspector (SI) in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Sub Inspector (SI) in Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
- Sub Inspector (SI) in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Examination Dates :
- Paper I Written Exam - 20.03.2016
- Paper II Written Exam - 05.06.2016
- PST & PET (Physical Endurance / Mesaurment Test) - Upcoming
- Medical Exam - Upcoming
Details of Selection :
- Written Examination (paper I & paper-II)
- Paper I Exam (date 20/03/2016)- total 200 Marks.
- Paper II Exam (date 05/06/2016) - Total 200 marks ins based on English Language & Comprehension.
- PST (Physical Standard Test) - For selected candidates of Paper 1 & paper 2 Exam.
- For Male Candidates (General) - Height 170 cms & Chest (80-85) cms.
- For Hill Area candidates - Height 165 cms & Chest (80-85) cms.
- For All Scheduled Tribe candidates - Height 162.5 cms & Chest (77-82) cms.
- For Female Candidates(General) - Height 157 cms.
- For Hill Area Candidates - Height 155 cms.
- For ST Candidates - Height 154 cms.
Weight should be correspondence as per Height for All posts.
- PET (Physical Efficiency / Endurance Test) - For All posts.
- For Male Candidates - 100 meters race in 16 seconds, 1.6 kms race in 6.5 minutes. Long jump of 3.65 meters in 3 chances, High jump of 1.2 meters in 3 chances, Shot put (16 Lbs) of 4.5 meters in 3 chance.
- For Female Candidates - 100 meters race in 18 seconds, 800 meters race in 4 minutes, Long jump of 2.7 meters in 3 chance, High Jump of 0.9 meters in 3 chance.
- Medical Standard (For All Posts)-
- Eye Sight - The minimum distant vision 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without correction (Without Glasses).
- The candidates must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes and they should posses high colour vision.
- They must be in Good Mental and Bodily health and free from any physical defect likely interface with the efficient performance details.
- Training (For Final Listed candidates)-
Mode of Selection(Cut of Marks) :
Applicant will be shortlisted on the basic of their Total Marks in the Written Examination (Paper I & paper II). candidates will be recommandant for appointment by the Commission on the basic of the Total marks in Written Exam, there will be no Interview component. SC, ST, OBC candidates who are selected on their own merit whiteout relaxant standard, along candidates belonging to other communities will not be adjust against the reserved share of vacancies, such ST, OBC, SC candidates will be accommodation against the general/Unreserved vacancies as per their position in the overall merit list. The reserved vacancies will be filled up seperatly from amongist the eligible SC, ST, OBC Candidates which will thus comprise of SC, ST, OBC candidates who are lower in Merit list than the last general candidates on merit list of unreserved category but otherwise found suitable for appointment even by relaxed standard. such candidates may also be recommended at the relaxed standers to the extent the number of vacancies reserved for them , to make up for the deficiency in the reserved quota, irrespective of their rank in the order of merit.
- Visit official website of Staff Selection Commission- www.ssc.nic.in
- Choose CAPFs Tab.
- Check Result of SI in Delhi Police, CAPFs & ASI in CISF Exam 2016 (Qualified & Non Qualified)
- Search Roll No or Name.
- Take a Print out copy of Result.
Selected SSC Zone wise Website List for Cut of Mark :
- www.sscnr.net - SSCNR
- www.sscwr.net - SSCWR
- www.sscmpr.org - SSCMPR
- www.sscer.org - SSCER
- www.sscner.in - SSCNER
- www.sscsr.gov.in - SSCSR
- www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in - SSCKKR
- www.sscnwr.org - SSCNWR
- www.ssc-cr.org - SSCCR
- Paper-I Exam Dated on - 20/03/2016
- Paper-II Exam Dated on - 05/06/2016.
- Regular visit for Updates of SSC SI in Delhi Police & CAPFs and ASI in CISF Final Result 2016.
Any others details visit official website of SSC- www.ssc.nic.in
Contact Details :
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Block no-12, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110091.