WBPSC Recruitment 2016 in 28 Post of Tutor / Pass Graduate Teacher / Drawing Master in West bengal Nursing Training Institute / Government High Schools / Government Madrash in West Bengal, Government of West bengal under WB Public Service Commission published recruitment Notification, Advertisement No- 02/2016, Published date of- 01/03/2016, Applications are invited in the prescribed format given at Commission website- www.pscwb.org.in are invited from Indian Citizen. Applicant must have ability to Read, Write and Speak in Bengali is essential qualification, Required age of applicant must be between 32 years as on 01.01.2016, relax able upto 37 years for well qualified candidates. Education Qualification should be Minimum- Master Degree / Bachelor Degree / Diploma in Art, Apply Online in online Website of West bengal Public Service Commission- www.pscwbonline.gov.in from 12th March 2016 to 03rd April, 2016. Direct Link for Apply Online & More details about Selection Process, Scheme & Syllabus, Admit Card, Apply Process is given below.....
www.pscwb.org.in / PSCWB Recruitment 2016 in Tutor / Teacher / Drawing Master Posts
Organized by - West bengal Public Service Commission (WWBPSC)
Advertisement No - 02/2016
Published date - 01/03/2016
Matter of - Recruitment
Post of - Tutor, Pass Graduate Teacher, Drawing Master
Number of vacancy - 28 posts.
Recited in - WB Nursing Training Institute / Government High Schools / Government Madrasah
Applying - Male & Female candidates.
Age limit - Not more than 32 years as on 01.01.2016
Educational Qualification - Masters Degree / Bachelor Degree / Diploma in Art
Applying mode - Online
Starting date of Applying - 12/03/2016
Closing Date for Receipt application - 03/04/2016
Official Website - www.pscwb.org.in / www.pscwbonline.gov.in
Details of Posts :
- Tutor in Nursing Training Institute under labour Department - 7 posts (UR-3, SC-2, ST-1, OBCA-1).
- Pass Graduate Teacher (Bengali medium) in Arts- 5 Posts (UR-2, SC-1, ST-1, PD-1).
- Pass Graduate Teacher (Bengali medium) in Science - 6 posts (UR-4, SC-1, OBC A-1)
- Drawing Master (English medium) - 8 Posts (UR-5, SC-1, ST-1, OBC A-1).
- Drawing Master (Bengali medium) - 2 Posts (SC-1, PD-1).
Age Limit :
Applicant required age limit should be not more than 32 years as on 01.01.2016. age relaxation should be valid for as per Government rule. Details given in official advertisement below.\\
- Tutor - Master Degree in Nursing / B.Sc Nursing / Diploma in Nursing Education & Administration or any other Post basic course with 2 years Training Experience.
- Pass Graduate Teacher (Bengali medium) - Bachelor of Arts or bachelor of Science from recognized University. Degree in Teaching / Education or equivalent.
- Drawing Master (English medium / Bengali Medium) - Diploma in Art from Govt College of Art and Craft of kala Bhavan, Viswa Bharati or equivalent qualification. Proficiency in more than one Branch of Crafts. Knowledge of English for English medium or Knowledge of bengali for Bengali Medium.
Selection process :
Shortlisted candidates selected through Screening Test & Interview. Visit regularly for Updates of Scheme & Syllabus for Examination, & Download Admit Card / Call letter for Examination.
Examination Fee :
All Applicant required to pay Examination fee of rs.160 & service Charge through Online Payment (using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking) or Pay through Bank Challan in SBI. SC / ST Candidates of West bengal and PWD candidates are not required to pay any Examination fee.
Scale of Pay :
Scale of pay after joining this posts is-
- Rs.9000/ - Rs.40500/ with GP of rs.4700 - For Tutor Posts.
- Rs.7100/ - Rs.37600/ with GP of Rs.4100 - For Pass Graduate Teacher & Drawing Master Posts.
Click to Follow Official Advertisement Direct Link here:::
How to Apply :
Applicant required to apply online in official website of WBPSC- www.pscwbonline.gov.in Online link is available from 12.03.2016. Details process of applying is available shortly.
<<<Click to Apply Online Direct Link here>>>
Important Information :
- Apply Online between - 12.03.2016 - 03.04.2016
- Last date of payment - 03.04.2016
- Before applying follow official Instruction carefully.
- Visit regularly for Updates of Scheme & Syllabus & Admit card for Written Exam.
Any more Inquiry visit on - www.pscwb.org.in
Contact Details :
West bengal Public service Commission (WBPSC)
161-A, S P Mukherjee Road,
Tel- 033 2466 1540 / 2256 / 0546 / 5662
Fax- 033 2466 0992 / 3378
website- www.pscwb.org.in / www.pscwbonline.gov.in