Birbhum Judgeship / Court Recruitment 2016. Notification for recruitment of different categories of posts of staff ( English Stenographer / LDC / English Typist & Group D ) in the Judgeship of Birbhum. Application submit through prescribed format between 31/12/2016. Download Application Form in official website of ECourts- www.ecourts.gov.in/birbhum or Calcutta High Court website - www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in . Selection will be made through strongly on as on Written Examination & Computer Test (For LDC & Typist) / Stenography Test (Stenographer) Posts. Employment Notice No.01 Dated Suri, the 18th April, 2016. Candidates eligibility of age not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 01.01.2016. Educational Qualification of candidates should be minimum VIII Passed (For Group D Posts) / Madhyamik Passed (For Stenographer / LDC / Typist Posts). more about Download Application Form, Age limit, Qualification, Syllabus is given below...
Organized by - In The Judgeship of Birbhum
Employment Notice No - 01
Matter of - Recruitment
Post of - Lower Division Clerk (LDC), English Stenographer, English Typist and Group D Posts.
No. of Vacancy - 22 Posts.
Age Limit - Between 40 years as on 01.01.2016.
Educational Qualification - Madhyamik / VIII Passed.
Apply Mode - Offline (Download Application Form).
Last date for Submission of Application Form - 20/05/2016
Official Website - www.ecourts.gov.in/birbhum or www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in
Details of Posts :
Total No. of Posts - 22 Pots.
- English Stenographer - 2 posts.
- LDC - Total 15 Posts.
- English Typist - 3 posts
- Group D - Total 2 Posts (Karmabandhu, Night Guard, Office Peon)
Age Limit :
Age of candidates must not exceed 40 years as on 1st January 2016, relaxable in case of SC / ST / OBC, Ex Serviceman category and Physically Handicapped candidates as per Government rule.
Educational Qualification :
- For Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Post - Madhyamik Passed or Equivalent examination Passed with Knowledge of Computer (Applicant Educational Qualification upto limit of Graduation).
- For Group D Post - Candidates must have VIII Passed (Class 8th) from recognized Institution.
- For English Stenographer Post- Madhyamik Passed or Equivalent examination from recognized institution or Board and at least a certificate in Computer Training from a recognized Institution and a satisfactory fingering speed in Computer Operation and required. A minimum speed 80 w.p.m in shorthand and minimum speed 30 w.p.m in typewriting from a legible manuscript in English.
- For English Typist / Copyist - Madhyamik or equivalent examination passed with a certificate in Computer Training from a recognized institution having a satisfactory fingering speed in computer operation.
Scheme & Syllabus for Examination :
Candidate selected through Written Examination / Computer Test & Stenography Test. Details of Scheme and Syllabus is given below.
Scale of Pay :
- For English Stenographer (Gr.B)- Rs.7100 to Rs.37600 with GP of Rs.3900/.
- For LDC Post and English Typist Post (Gr. C) - Rs.5400 to Rs.2500 with GP Of Rs.2600/.
- For Group D Post - Rs.4900 - 16200 with GP of Rs.1700/.
Examination Fee :
All applicant required to pay Application Fee of Rs.300 (For UR & OBC candidates for Stenographer, LDC and Typist Post) and Rs.150 (For SC / ST Candidates for Stenographer, LDC and Typist Post) / Rs.100 (For UR & OBC Candidates for Group D Post) and Rs.50 (For SC / ST candidates for Group D Posts.) through a bank in slip showing deposit of following amount in the A/C No. 31832926615 of District Judge, of State Bank of India, Suri Branch, Birbhum. applicant send application fee details along with the application.Download Official Advertisement Direct Link here>>>
How to Apply :
Applicant required to download application form in official website of Birbhum Courts- www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in or ECourts- www.ecourts.gov.in/birbhum . The application address to" Head Quarter of District Court at Suri" will be either dropped in the Application Box kept in the office or may be sent by Registered / Speed / Ordinary post in the following address, accompanied by- Duly Attested copies of Testimonials / Certificates, photographs (one pasted on the application and another on the admit card in proper place thus specified), 1 self address envelope with postage stamp of Rs.25/ and. A Bank pay in Slip showing deposit of following amount. Details given in official advertisement.
Important Information :
- Last date of Received Applications - 20.05.2016
- Regular visit for Others Updates - Birbhum District Judge Admit Card / Result 2016.
Any more details visit on official website of ECourts Birbhum- www.ecourts.gov.in/birbhum
Office of the District Judge Court, Birbhum.
District- Birbhum, Pin- 734101.
Tel- 0346 2255591
Email - email@example.com
Website - www.ecourts.gov.in/birbhum / www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in