BURDWAN UNIVERSITY B.ED MERIT LIST 2016 published on 9th June 2016. Burdwan University B.Ed Admission 2016/ Burdwan University B.Ed Counseling 2016. University of Burdwan (BU) Admission to 2 year B.Ed. Programme in self Financed B.Ed Colleges only Academic Year 2016-17. Applied candidates are advised for Checked B.Ed Provisional Rank List / Merit List 2016 will be available only on the University website - www.buruniv.ac.in on 9.06.2016. B.Ed Admission Venue, Date, Time and Sl. Nos for Counseling shall be announced at the time publication of provisional Rank list and the same will be available on the BU website. Last date for Submission Applications- 04/05/2016. Detailed like Burdwan University B.Ed Seat Reservation, Course Fee, Selection Process, B.Ed College List under Burdwan University, Provisional Merit List / Counseling 2016 is given below..
Organized by - The University of Burdwan (BU)
Advertisement No - UG/B.Ed.Admn./40
Matter of - B.Ed Merit List / Counseling 2016
Session for - 2016-2018
Last Date for Application Form Submission - 04/05/2016
Provisional Rank List published on - 09.06.2016
Counseling Commence on - May / June 2016
Official Website - www.buruniv.ac.in
In each college 22% & 6% of total seats shall be kept reserved for SC & ST candidates both Fresh & Deputed respectively and PWD candidates will kept 3% reservation in each of the categories. As per government order ratio for the Home University students and other Universitry students shall be 80 : 20.
Selection Procedure :
- For Deputed Candidates of all categories (Gen. / SC / ST &PWD), provisional Rank list shall be prepared on the basic of their approved length of service, in case of same length of service of Two or more candidates the 2nd and 3rd Criteria shall be Academic Score and Date of Birth respectively. Separate list for deputed applicants shall be prepared as per the folllowing groups.
- Language & Social Science Group.
- Life Science Group.
- Physical Science Group
- Math / Stat. / Comp Application / Comp. Science / Engineering or technology.
- For Fresh candidates of all categories , subject wise provisional rank list shall be prepared on the basic of their Grade points to be computed as following norms-
- 10% of the percentage of marks obtained M.P or equivalent examination.
- 10% of the percentage of marks obtained at the HS or equivalent examinations.
- 15% of the percentage of marks obtained at the B.A / B.Sc / B.Com (Gen.) Examination or 20% of marks of the percentage of marks obtained at the B.A / B.Sc / B.Com Hons or Equivalent examination.
- 20% of the percentage of marks obtained at Post Graduate Examination.
- Additional 5 marks shall be awarded for M.Phil Degree or Additional 8 marks shall be awarded for Ph.D Degree.
Course Fee / Admission Fee :
Total fee pursuing this programme in the self financed colleges is Rs.60000/ (Including University Exam fee Rs.1000 for 1st & 2nd Semester) per annum both for Deputed & Fresh candidates of which Rs.30000/- will be paid at the time of Admission and the rest (Rs.30000) will be paid in Six (6) equal installments starting from the month of September every year. The total Course fee for 2 years is Rs.120000/ per Student. The authority of each self financed B.Ed College will spend Rs.75000/ only per unit (i.e for 50 Student) in every academic year for the benefit of the Student in the form of relaxation of tuition fee. This benefit will be given to the poor and meritorious fresh candidates but not to the candidates admitted on Management Quota.
B.Ed Counselling :
Venue, Date, Time and Serial No. for Counselling shall be announced at the time of publication of provisional Rank lists and the same will be available only on the University website. During counselling candidates are advised to bring with them the Receipt of the Application Form and all the Credentials in Original. if any candidate fails to appear at the Counselling , he / she will not be considered for admission to the BU B.Ed courses. Details given in official advertisement below.
Download Official Full Notification here>>>
Download Burdwan University under All B.Ed College List & Subject here>>>
Rank List / Merit List :
Notification for publication of Provisional Rank List will be available only on the University Website on 9.06.2016. Process for download Merit List / Checking Rank List is given below..
- Visit official website of BU - www.buruniv.ac.in
- Click on Notice Tab.
- Download B.Ed Merit List tab.
- Choose Group & Subject of applying.
- Download B.Ed Provisional Rank List.
- if required take a print out copy of Merit List / Rank List.
B.Ed Provisional Rank List 2016 (Burdwan University Fresh Candidates>>>
B.Ed Provisional Merit List 2016 (Burdwan University Deputed Candidates)>>>
B.Ed Provisional Merit List 2016 (Other University Fresh Candidates)>>>
Important information :
- Merit list available on - 9th June 2016.
- Counseling Date, Venue, Time will be available after publication of Rank List.
- Regular visit for all updates of Burdwan University B.Ed Merit List 2016.
The University of Burdwan (BU)
Rajbati, Bardhaman- 713104.
West Bengal, India,
Tel- 0342 263 4975
Fax - 0342 253 0452
Website - www.buruniv.ac.in