Office of the District Judge, Darjeeling (English Department) announced notification for the Recruitment of 20 Post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Group D (Karmabandhu, Office Peon & Night Grad) categories in the District Court Darjeeling. Application submit through prescribed format between 20.05.2016. Download Application form in official website of ECourts- www.ecourts.gov.in/darjeeling or Darjeeling District Website - www.darjeeling.gov.in. selection in LDC & Group D Post will be made through Written Test & Interview based. Employment Notification No.- 752(2)/E, Dated on 11th April 2016. Age of candidates must be not exceed 40 years as on 01.01.2016. Educational Qualification should be Class VIII (8th) Passed for Group D Posts & Matriculation (10th) Passed for LDC Post. Details of - Download Application Form, Age Limit, Qualification, Selection Process, Syllabus, Admit Card is given below.
DARJEELING COURT LDC - Gr. D RECRUITMENT 2016 - www.darjeeling.gov.in
Organized by - Office of the District Judge, Darjeeling (English Department)
Employment Notice No - 752(2)/E
Matter of - Recruitment
Post of - Lower Divison Clerk (LDC) & Group D Posts.
No. of Vacancy - 20 Posts.
Age Limit - Between 40 years as on 01.01.2016.
Educational Qualification - Madhyamik / VIII Passed.
Apply Mode - Offline (Download Application Form).
Last date for Submission of Application Form - 20/05/2016
Official Website - www.ecourts.gov.in/darjeeling & www.darjeeling.gov.in
Details of Posts :
Total No. of Posts - 20 Pots.
- LDC - Total 11 Posts (UR-8, SC-2, ST-1).
- Gr D - Total 9 Posts
- Karmabandhu - 1 Posts.
- Night Guard - 3 Posts.
- Office Peon - 5 Posts.
Age Limit :
Age of candidates must not exceed 40 years as on 1st January 2016, relaxable in case of SC / ST / OBC, Ex Serviceman category and Physically Handicapped candidates as per Government rule.
Educational Qualification :
- For LDC Post - Madhyamik Passed or Equivalent examination Passed with Knowledge of Computer (Applicant Educational Qualification upto limit of Graduation).
- For Group D Post - Candidates must have VIII Passed (Class 8th) from recognized Institution.
Scheme & Syllabus for Examination :
- For LDC Post candidates select through Written Examination (100 Marks), Computer Test (50 Marks) & Interview (10 Marks). Written examination will be given from G.K, English to Bengali / Nepali Translation or Vice Versa, Arithmetic, Framing of Sentences etc.
- For Group D Post candidates will be selected through Written Exam (50 marks) & Interview (10 marks).
Scale of Pay :
- For LDC Post - Pay band 2 (Rs.5400 - Rs.2500) with GP Of Rs.2600/.
- For Group D Post - Pay Band 1 (Rs.4900 - 16200) with GP of Rs.1700/.
Examination Fee :
All applicant required to pay Application Fee of Rs.200 (For UR & OBC candidates for LDC Post) / Rs.100 (For SC / ST Candidates for LDC Post) / Rs.100 (For UR & OBC Candidates for Group D Post) / Rs.50 (For SC / ST candidates for Group D Posts.) through a bank in slip showing deposit of following amount in the A/C No. 31857267119 of S.B.I, Darjeeling Branch (Code No. 00063) of District Judge, Darjeeling by 20.05.2016 positively.
Download Official Advertisement Direct Link here>>>
How to Apply :
Applicant required to download application form in official website of Darjeeling- www.darjeeling.gov.in or ECourts- www.ecourts.gov.in/darjeeling . The application address to" The District Judge, (Appointment Section), Kutchery Compound, PO & Dist- Darjeel - 734101" will be either dropped in the Application Box kept in the office or may be sent by post in the following address, accompanied by- Duly Attested copies of Testimonials / Certificates, 2 Passport sized photographs (one pasted on the application and another on the admit card in proper place thus specified), 1 self address envelope with postage stamp of Rs.25/ and. A Bank pay in Slip showing deposit of following amount. Details given in official advertisement.
Download Application Form Direct Link here>>>
Important Information :
- Last date of Received Applications - 20.05.2016
- Regular visit for Others Updates - Darjeeling District Judge Admit Card / Result 2016.
Any more details visit on official website of ECourts Darjeeling- www.ecourts.gov.in/darjeeling
Office of the District & Sessions Judge Court, Darjeeling.
Kutchury Compound (Near D.M Office, Darjeeling)
District- Darjeeling, Pin- 734101.
Tel- 0354 2254297
Fax- 0354 2254145
Email - email@example.com
Website - www.ecourts.gov.in/darjeeling