33 vacancy of English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Process Server, Group D (Night Guard, Farash, Sweeper) Post are recruited in OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT JUDGE, NADIA At KRISHNAGAR English Department. Online Application (Except Sweeper post) are invited from eligible Male & Female Indian Citizen for excepted vacancies in different category of posts in the Nadia District Court, Online Applications can be submitted through- www.djnadia.ucanapply.com from 04.04.2016 onward to Last date of Apply Online is 30.04.2016. Applicants required age should be between 18 years to 40 years as on 01.01.2016 for all categories posts (relaxation is applicable). Candidates Essential qualification should be Higher Secondary Passed (For Stenographer Posts) / Madhyamik Pass (For LDC Posts) / Class Eight Standard Pass / VIII (for Process Server & Group D Posts). Direct Link for Apply Online, Selection Process, Official Advertisement, Scheme & Syllabus & Applying Process, Download Admit Card for Written Exam & Personality Test is given below....
Organized by - Office of The District Judge, Nadia
Employment Notification No - 01/2016
Published date - 30/03/2016
Matter of - Recruitment
Post of vacancy - 33 Posts.
Post Name - English Stenographer, LDC, Group D, Process Server
Applying - Male & Female candidates
Age Limit - 18 years to 40 years as on 1.01.2016
Educational Qualification - VIII / Madhyamik / Higher Secondary
Reservation - General (UR) / SC / ST / OBC
Apply Mode - Online
Starting Date of Applying - 04/04/2016
Last date of Applying - 30/04/2016
Last date of Payment of Examination Fee - 05/05/2016
Official Website - www.djnadia.ucanapply.com / www.ecourts.gov.in/Nadia
Details of Posts :
Total Post of vacancy - 33 Posts.
- English Stenographer - 1 posts.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) - 10 posts.
- Process Server - 5 posts.
- Group D (Night Guard) - 11 posts.
- Group D (Farash) - 5 posts.
- Group D (Sweeper) - 1 posts.
Age Limit :
Applicant required age should be not below than 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 01.01.2016. Relaxation of age should be applicable for SC / St candidates up to 5 years, OBC candidates up to 3 years, and upper are limit for PH candidates is 45 years. all other category (Ex SM, EC) is applicable as per government rule.
Educational Qualification :
- English Stenographer - Higher Secondary Passed with have a certificate in computer training from a recognized Institution with Stenography Skilled (80 wpm in Shorthand & 30 wpm in Typewriting).
- LDC - Madhyamik Passed with have a Certificate in Computer Training from a recognized Institution.
- Process Server (Summon Bailiff) & Group D (Night Guard, Farash, Sweeper) - The candidates must have passed Class Eight / VIII Standard from any recognized School / Institution.
Scale of Pay :
After joining this vacant seats candidates Scale of pay is-
- English Stenographer - PB 3 of Rs.7100-37600/ witgh Grade Pay of Rs.3900/.
- LDC - PB 2 of Rs.5400-25200/ with Grade Pay of Rs.2600/.
- Process Server - PB 2 of Rs.5400-2500/ with Grade Pay of Rs.2300/.
- Group D (Night Guard, Farash, Sweeper) - PB 1 of Rs.4900-16200/ with Grade Pay of Rs.1700/.
Mode of Selection :
Selection will be made through strongly as on merit based of-
- Written Test (paper I & paper II), Skilled Test (Stenography & Computer Typing Test) & personality Test - for Stenographer.
- Written Exam (Paper I & paper II), Personality Test with Computer Proficiency Test - for LDC Posts.
- Written Exam, Personality Test - for Process Server & Group D (All Posts except Sweeper).
- Personality Test - for Group D Sweeper Posts.
Download Scheme & Syllabus for Nadia District Judge Court Recruitment 2016 from here.
Application Fee :
All Candidates needed to pay application fee of Rs.300 (Post sl no 1, 2 for General candidates) & Rs.200 (Post sl no 3, 4, 5 for General candidates) or Rs.200 ( Post sl no 1,2 for SC / ST Candidates) & Rs.100 (Post sl no 3, 4, 5 for SC / ST candidates) through Online payment (Credit card / Debit card / net banking) or Offline (Through Challan). For Sweeper Post candidates shall Pay Rs.100 as application fee through I.P.O in favour of- District Judge, Nadia and payable at Krishnagar. Applications summarily rejected without payment of application fee.
Download Full Official Employment Notification for Nadia District Judge Court Recruitment 2016.
Process for Applying :
- For Online Application (All Posts Except Sweeper Posts)
- Application submit through online Website of Nadia District Judge Recruitment 2016- www.djnadia.ucanapply.com
- Click on new Registration.
- Registration Form correctly & Complete ly filled up with all relevant details.
- verify & Submit.
- Log in with Registered Mobile No & password.
- Click on Applications.
- Choose Post.
- Submit all Relevant Data.
- Upload All required Document.
- Payment of Application fees.
- verify & Final submit.
- Take a print out copy of Application.
- For Offline Application Form (For Sweeper Posts)
Important Information :
- Last date of Applying - 30.04.2016
- Admit Card / Call Letter for Written Exam & Interview will be available after closing online applying.
- Regular visit for others Updates.
Any more information visit official website of E Courts Nadia- www.ecourts.gov.in/Nadia
Contact Information :
District Judge of Nadia.