Rabindra Bharati University(RBU) PG Admission 2016 in Arts, Fine Arts, Visual Arts Courses. Online submission of applications for Admission in Post Graduate Regular Courses 2016-17. Applications are invited from RBU Students & Others University students through Online posrtal of RBU- www.admission.rbu.net.in / www.rbu.ac.in Candidates who have complete B.A (Hons.) B.A (Hons / Spl.) in concern subject and fulfill the eligibility condition laid down below may apply for Admission to M.A Regular courses for the Academic year 2016-17. Rabindra Bharati University / RBU Admission in PG Subject in Masters of - Bengali / Economics / Education / English / History / Mathematics / Philosophy / Political Science / Sanskrit / Social Work / Library & Information Science / Dance / Drama / Instrumentation Music and Percussion / Mass Communication & Videography / Rabindra Sangeet / Vocal Music / Museology. Online applications will be made through website of RBU Online Portal- admission.rbu.net.in between June / July 2016. Apply Online for MA Courses between- Upcoming, Admission Test / Examination Date will be scheduled announced on official admission notices. Details of Online Applications , Eligibility Criteria & Selection Procedure, Important Dates, How to Apply, Printing Admit card for Entrance Exam, Check RBU Merit List for PG Admission 2016 is given below.
Organized by - Rabindra Bharati University (RBU)
Matter of - Admission
Admission in - Post Graduate / PG Courses
Session for - 2016-17
Courses in - Master in Arts, Fine Arts, Visual Arts Regular Courses
Apply Mode - Online
Online Registration Between (For Others University Students)- Upcoming
Online Registration Between (For RBU Students) - will be announced shortly
Admission Test / Entrance Examination Dated between(Visual / Fine Arts) - June / July 2016
Provisional Merit List available on - Upcoming
Admission (Phase-I) Commence on - August 2016
Classes Started on - 2016
Official Website - www.rbu.ac.in /admission.rbu.net.in
Admission in Course of :
Faculty of Arts (MA) / Faculty of Fine Arts / Faculty of Visual Arts Regular Courses -
- Faculty of Arts - MA (2 years Courses)
- MA in Bengali
- MA in Economics
- MA in Education
- MA in English
- MA in History
- MA in Mathematics
- MA in Philosophy
- MA in Political Science
- MA in Sanskrit (Day & Evening)
- MA in Social Work
- Faculty of Arts - M.L.I.Sc (1 Year)
- Library & Information Science
- Faculty of Fine Arts - MA (2 years)
- Instrumental Music and Percussion
- Mass Communication & Videography
- Rabindra Sangeet
- Vocal Music
- Faculty of Visual Arts - MA (2 Years).
Eligibility Criteria :
- For Faculty of Arts - Students must have Honours Graduate or its equivalent (under 10+2+3 system) from any recognized University in the Concerned subject.
- For Faculty of Fine & Visual Arts - Students must have Honours Graduate / Post Graduate with Honours from any recognized University in any subject or its equivalent and special aptitude in the concerned subject. Details of Eligibility Criteria is given below.
Selection Procedure :
Admission to M.A Courses will be made through Admission Test & Merit as per norms prescribed by the University. Norma being adopted fro preparation of merit List :
- Selection Process for Faculty of Arts - For the subject under the faculty of Arts (Other than Human Rights and Human Development) 50 Marks allotted for H.S or its Equivalent Examination Marks & 50 Marks allotted for Honours or its Equivalent examination marks. Aggregate of the total score will be counted towards preparation of provisional Merit lists which will be subject to verification.
- Selection Process for Faculty of Fine & Visual Arts - For the subject under Faculty of Fine Arts 10 Marks allotted for H.S or its Equivalent examination marks. 10 marks allotted for B.A (Hons) / MA Examination Marks. 80 Marks allotted for Admission Test. Aggregate of the total score will be counted towards preparation the provisional merit list which will be subject to verification.
Reservation of Seats :
Reservation of seats for the reserved categories of ST / SC / OBC / PWD will be as per the West Bengal Higher Education Department rules, 2013.
Scheduled of Admission Test and Admission :
Admission test for Faculty of Visual / Fine Arts candidates required to download admit card for Admission Test. Details scheduled of admission test, Admission , Commencement of class etc will be notified in due courses on the University website.
Application fee :
Applicants required to Pay Examination Fee / Application Fee of Rs.200 / Rs.250 through Online using Net banking / Credit Card / Debit Card or Offline payment through Bank Challan. Details is available on website.
Process for Applying :
Applicant required to Apply online portal of RBU- admission.rbu.net.in Online applying starting dates will be announced shortly.
- Visit official website of RBU - www.rbu.ac.in / www.admission.rbu.net.in
- Click on Admission Tab.
- Online Admission for Post Graduate(PG) Courses.
- Click on New Registration.
- Application form correctly & Completely filled up.
- Upload Scanning Photograph & Signature.
- Pay Examination Fee.
- Verify & Submit.
- Take a Print out copy of Admission Form.
- Incomplete application rejected summarily.
RBU Special Links :
RBU- RABINDRA BHARATI IUNIVERSITY MERIT LIST 2016 FOR PG ADMISSION IN ARTS, VISUAL ARTS, FINE ARTS COURSES - admission.rbu.net.in
Publication of Merit List & Modes of Admission :
1st Provisional Merit list will be available on August, 2016. selected candidates pay Admission Fee for Admission in PG Courses. Payment of Admission Fee is to be made online website - www.onlinesbi.com . Once again the candidates will offered to pay through Online or Offline mode. After successful transaction of payment of Course fee, the candidates will be treated as admitted provisionally. please note that this provisional admission will be categorically treated as cancelled, then Admission is Confirmation. A Set of hard copy of duly filled in downloaded Application Form along with self attested copies of all mark sheets, certificates and other relevant documents and copy of payment receipt will be required at the time of Admission. after this process 2nd / 3rd / 4th / 5th / 6th / 7th Merit list will be published.
Important Information :
- Admission Notice Announced on - June / July, 2016.
- All Details are Upcoming information , students are informed for keep visiting for available all Updates.
Any more details visit on RBU Website - www.rbu.ac.in
Contact Details :
Rabindra Bharati University (RBU)
Emerald Bower Campus,
56A, B.T Road, Kolkata- 700050.
Website- www.rbu.ac.in / www.admission.rbu.net.in