SBI Preliminary Exam Call Letter 2016 / SBI Main Exam Admit Card 2016 and Download Scheme Syllabus for Preliminary Main Exam. State Bank of India Inviting application for 17141 Junior Associate / JA ( Customer Support & Sales) & Junior Agriculture Associates / JAA in Clerical Cadre Post Recruitment 2016 under SRD (Special recruitment Drive) for remote are candidates & open examination for all candidates. Advertisement No- CPRD/CR/2016-17/01, Published date on- 05/04/2016, Recruitment of JA in Customer Support & Sales and JAA in Clerk Post in State Bank of India. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one state and for one post. Online application will be available on official website of SBI- www.sbi.co.in / www.statebankofindia.com from 05.04.2016 to 25.04.2016. Age limit of candidates should not below 20 years and not above than 28 years as on 01.04.2016. (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1988 and not later than 01.04.1996). Essential Academic Qualification should be Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University (For Junior Associate Post) or Graduation in Agriculture or agriculture ailed activities from a recognized University (For Junior Agriculture Associate Post). Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively in the Month of 11/05/2016. Applicant Download Admit card from April, 2016. Direct Link for- Online Application From / Official Employment Notification / Admit Card Download / Scheme & Syllabus for Preli and main Examination 2016 is given below...
Organized by - State Bank of India (SBI)
Employment Notification No - CPRD/CR/2016-17/01
Published date - 05/04/2016
Matter of - Recruitment / Admit card / Scheme & Syllabus
Post of - JA (Customer Support & Sales) and JAA (Clerical Cadre Post)
Vacancy - 17141 post.
Age Limit - 20 years to 28 years as on 01.04.2016
Educational Qualification - Graduation in Any Discipline or in Agriculture
Apply Mode - Online
Examination Fee - Rs.600 (General & OBC) or Rs.100 (For SC, ST, PWD, ES)
Starting Date of Applying - 05/04/2016
Last date of Applying - 25/04/2016
Download Admit Card / Hall Ticket for Pre-Examination Training - 05.05.2016
Preliminary Exam Date on - 11.05.2016
Preliminary Exam Result Published on - June, 2016
Main Examination date on - 17.6.2016
Final Result Available on - June / July, 2016
Official Website - www.sbi.co.in / www.statebankofindia.com
Applicant Required to Follow more information about Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy Details, Exam Details, How to Apply Process, Pre Examination Training Centre List & Examination Center List & more in official Employment Advertisement below.
Download Official Employment Advertisement for SBI 17141 JAA Clerk Recruitment 2016.
Online Application Form for SBI recruitment 2016.
Pre-Examination Training :
SBI arrange Pre Exam Training for SC / ST / XS / Minority Community candidates in consonance with the guidlines issued by Govt . Of India. The Bank may add additional centers or may some of the centers indicated for training. candidates opting for Pre Exam Training should download their Call Letter fro Training by entering their Registration number & Password / Date of Birth from 05.05.2016 onwards from bank website. No hard Copy of Call letter will be sent by post. Pre Examination Training Centre List is given below..
Download Pre-Examination Admit Card Direct Link for SBI Clerical Cadre Post.
Selection Procedure :
The selection process will consist of Online Test (Preliminary Exam & Main Exam), Test of Official and Local language and subject to government of Indian Approval Interview. Final selection strongly as on Merit based. Details of Examination Process is being given below.
- Preliminary Examination - Preliminary exam consist of Objective Tests for 100 Marks will be conducted Online. Examination is Objective MCQ type. This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 sections-
- English language - 30 marks.
- Numerical Ability- 35 marks.
- Reasoning Ability - 35 marks.
Candidates who have to qualify in each of the three Test of Preliminary Examination by securing passing marks decide by the bank. <View SBI Preliminary Examination Result 2016> .Selected candidates will be shortlisted for Main Examination.
- Main Examination - Main examination should be Objective Online Computer Based. Details of main Examination Process is given below.
- General / Financial Awareness - 50 Marks (35 Minutes Duration)
- General English - 40 Marks (35 Minutes).
- Quantitative Aptitude - 50 Marks (45 minutes).
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude - 60 Marks (45 Minutes).
Each Test will have separate timing as mentioned above, The Question in objective test, Except for the test of General English will be bilingual English or Hindi. The candidates are required to qualify in each of the test by securing passing marks, to be decided by the bank. There will be negative by the bank. There will be negative marks for Wrong answer in the Objective Tests. 1/4th mark will be decucted for each wrong answer. Candidates <Check SBI Main Examination Result 2016> . selected candidates are Eligible for Interview.
- Interview - Candidates who have qualified in Main Examination will be called for Interview. Interview Call letter will be uploaded on the Bank Website after declaration of Result of Online Test. Candidates will have to download the same from website. No hard copy of Interview Call letter will be sent by post. <Download Interview Call Letter> . Candidates also have Test of Knowledge of official and or Local Language may be required.
- Final Selection - The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination will not be added for the selection and only the marks obtained in Main examination will be added to the marks obtained in Interview for Preparation of Final Merit List. Final selection will be made on the basic of candidates performance in the test and Interview. After Successfully completion of all Selection candidates <Download SBI Final Result / Merit List 2016> for Junior Associate & Junior Agriculture Associates Clerk Post.
Admit Card / Call Letter for Examination :
The candidates should download their call letter / Admit card from official website of SBI- www.sbi.co.in or IBPS- www.ibps.in Download Admit card by entering their Registration No and Password / Date of Birth. Preliminary Exam scheduled on- 11.05.2016 and Main exam scheduled on- 17.06.2016. No Hard copy of the Call letter will be sent by post.
Proof of Document to be submit at the Time of Examination :
The candidates must bring one photo proof such as Passport / Aadhar / Pan card / Driving License / Voter Card / bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph / Identity card issued by School or College / Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in Original as well as a Self Attested Photocopy thereof. The Photocopy of Identity Proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall failing which or if Identity of candidates is in doubt the candidates will not be permitted to appear in the Test.
Any more details visit official website of SBI- www.sbi.co.in
Contact Details :
State Bank Of India (SBI)
Tel- 1800 4253800 / 1800 112211
Website- www.sbi.co.in / www.statebankofindia.com / ibps.sifyitest.com/sbijacmar16/index.php