UPCMET Admit Card 2016 . UTTAR PRADESH UNAIDED MEDICAL COLLEGES WELFARE ASSOCIATION (UPUMCWA) organized UTTAR PRADESH COMBINED MEDICAL ENTRANCE TEST (UPCMET-2016) for admission in M.B.B.S Courses for 2016-2017 session. Date of Entrance examination on- 14th May 2016. Download Admit Card / Hall Ticket for UPCMET 2016 from Last week of April or June First week 2016. UPCMET 2016 exam will on Two paper - Paper 1 (Physical & Biological Science) , Paper 2 (General English). Admit Cards will be available for downloading from the website www.upumcwa.org by 1st Week of May, 2016. Details of examination process and Downloading Admit Card / Result link is given below.
Organized name - UP Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association
Examination Name - UPCMET-2016
Matter of - Download Admit Card for UMCMET 2016
Tentative scheduled of date of Exam - 14th May, 2016
Download Admit Card from - May, 2016
Date of Result Declaration - 2nd Week of June 2016.
Counseling Starts from - 15th July, 2016
Official Website - www.upumcwa.org/upcmet.html
Examination Center :
Agra (01), Allahabad (02) , Bareilly (03) , Chandigarh (04) , Dehradun (05) , Ghaziabad (06) , Bhopal (07) , Jaipur (08) , Kanpur (08) , Kolkata (09), Lucknow (10), Meerut (11), Jammu (12), New Delhi (13), Patna (14), Ranchi (15), Varanasi (16).
Details of Examination :
Date of Entrance Test date on- 14/05/2016. subject and question papers for this Entrance test along with timing and number of question shall be as under-
- Physical & Biological Science (200 marks) - 9 AM to 11.30 AM
- General English (50 Marks) - 11.45 AM to 12.15 PM
Admit Card :
Admit Card will be available for download from the website www.upumcwa.org by May-2016.
Process for downloading admit card is given below.
- Visit official website of UPUMCWA - www.upumcwa.org
- Click on UPCMET - 2016 Tab.
- Click Admit Card link.
- Enter Application No.
- Verify & Submit.
- Admit Card shown on display.
- Take a print out copy.
Important Information :
- Entrance test scheduled on - 14th May 2016.
- candidates must be carry proof of Identity such as Passport / Voter ID card / Pan card / DL / High School Certificate etc in examination hall. others wise candidates not allowed in examination room.
- Only Black Ball Point Pen shall be used fro answering on OMR answer sheet as per direction given in OMR Sheet.
- Candidates will have to be bio metrically verified at the entrance of examination premises. Therefore all the candidates must report to the allotted examination centre at 8 Am sharp.
- Regular visit for other Updates - UPCMET Result 2016 & UPCMET Counseling 2016.
Any more details visit official website UPUMCWA - www.upumcwa.org
Contact Details :
First Floor, Anand Ashram Complex,
Bareilly Uttar Pradesh, India- 243001.
Website - www.upumcwa.org