WBJEE JEHOM Admit Card 2016 / WBJEEB JEHOM Syllabus 2016 for Entrance Examination. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board will conduct the Common Entrance Test titled JEHOM-2016 as well as Admission to full time Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (HMCT) for the academic year 2016-17. JEHOM 2016 Examination will be scheduled on- 08.05.2016 (1 Pm to 2 PM). Applicant required to Download their Admit card / Hall Ticket for JEHOM-2016 from official website of WBJEEB- www.wbjeeb.in between 02.05.2016 to 08.05.2016. Direct Link for Download JEHOM Admit Card 2016 & Scheme and Syllabus for JEHOM-2016 is given below..
Organized by - West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB)
Advertisement of - JEHOM-2016
Matter for - Admit Card & Scheme and Syllabus for JEHOM-2016 Exam.
JEHOM-2016 for - Admission in Full Time bachelor Degree in HMCT.
Session for - 2016-2017
JEHOM 2016 Examination Date - 08/05/2016
Download Admit Card - Between 02/05/2016 to 08/05/2016
JEHOM Result 2016 available on - June 2nd Week, 2016
Official Website - www.wbjeeb.in
Admission Centre :
- NSHM School of Hotel Management - 120 Seats.
- Siliguri Institute of Technology (Techno India Group)- 45 Seats.
- Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management(GNIHM) - 60 Seats.
Examination Centers :
JEHOM Examination 2016 will be dated on 8th May 2016. The examination will be conducted in Cetres located at Durgapur, Siliguri and Kolkata. Any examination center may be dropped if adequate numbers of candidates are not available. The applicant from such center will be allotted seats in Kolkata. The allotment of examination center is fully at the discretion of the board. Allotment made by the board is final and no request for changing the zone / center of examination will be entertained under any request.
Scheme and Syllabus :
The test will be on 50 question , each carrying 2 marks. JEHOM 2016 examination full marks is 100. Examination time allotted is 2 hours. The question should be on-
- English language - 30 Marks (15 Question).
- General Knowledge - 30 Marks (15 Question).
- Logical Reasoning - 20 marks (10 question).
- Elementary Mathematics - 20 marks (10 question).
All question will be of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type. Answers are to be marked on OMR Answer Sheet using Black / Blue ball point pen. The question will be in English. Negative marks is given for each wrong answer.
Admit Card :
Admit Card for JEHOM-2016 Examination will be available from- 02/05/2016. Admit cards will be generated on the notified date for student to download and take a print. Candidates has to carry to the examination centre a printed hard copy of the admit card along with a photograph identical the one uploaded earlier. Candidates must ensure that the Admit Card is not destroyed even by accident. Candidates with such Download Admit Card will be allowed to appear in JEHOM-2016. Process for Downloading Admit card is given below.
- Visit official website of WBJEEB JEHOM-2016 - www.wbjeeb.in
- Click on Examination >>> JEHOM-2016 Tab.
- Download Admit card / Call Letter.
- Enter Application No & Date of Birth / Password.
- Verify & Submit.
- Admit Card shown on Screen.
- Take a print out copy of Admit card / Hall Ticket.
Download WBJEE JEHOM-2016 Admit Card / Hall Ticket here>>>
Important Information :
Important Information :
- Download JEHOM Admit Card from - 02/05/2016
- JEHOM-2016 Examination date - 08/05/2016 (1 to 2 PM).
- WBJEE JEHOM Result 2016 available on - 2nd Week of June, 2016
- Regular visit for others updates - WBJEE JEHOM Result 2016 / WB JEHOM-2016 Online Counselling.
Any more details visit on WBJEEB website - www.wbjeeb.in
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB)
AQ 13/1, Sector-V, Salt lake City,
Tel- 1800 34500 50
033 23671198 / 23671159
Fax- 033 23671149 / 23671148
Email- firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Website - www.wbjeeb.in