WBPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Admit Card - Syllabus 2016 for Written Examination. The Written Exam will be held in Kolkata centre only in months of August 2016 or there about followed by the Interview. The WB AE Civil examination will be held in Two successive parts- Written Examination & Interview. Download Admit Card / Scheme and Syllabus for WB Assistant Engineer (Civil) Exam 2016 through Official website of PSCWB - www.pscwbonline.gov.in / www.pscwb.org.in. Final merit list will be prepared on the basic of total marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination and Interview. The commission shall have the discretion to fix qualifying marks in the written examination, Interview as also in the aggregate. West Bengal Public Service Commission organized Assistant Engineer (Civil) Recruitment Examination 2016. Advertisement No- 11/2016. Direct Link for Downloading Scheme and Syllabus / Admit Card for WB AE (Civil) Exam 2016 is given below.
Organized by - Public Service Commission, West Bengal (WBPSC)
Advertisement No - 11/2016
Matter of - Downloading Admit Card & Syllabus
Name of Exam - WB Assistant Engineer Civil Exam 2016
Download Written Exam Admit Card from - July / August, 2016
WB AE (CIVIL) Exam Dated in - August, 2016
Official Website - www.pscwbonline.gov.in / www.pscwb.org.in
Recruitment Under :
The Recruitment to the mentioned post in Engineering Departments in the under mentioned services-
- West Bengal Service of Engineers Under Public Workers Department.
- West Bengal Service of Engineers (Irrigation) under Irrigation and Waterways Department.
- West Bengal Public Health Engineers Service (Civil) under Public Health Engineering Department.
- West Bengal Service of Engineers (Municipal Engineering) under Municipal Affairs Department.
- West Bengal Service of Engineers (Civil) Under Panchayats and Rural Development Department.
Details of Examination :
WBPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Exam 2016 in two part - Written Test & Personality Test / Interview. Written Examination will be held in Kolkata in August, 2016. Details of Scheme and Syllabus is given below.
Scheme & Syllabus :
The Written examination will consist of One paper. The question paper will be of the Objective type (Multiple Choice) comprising 100 questions. Full marks will be 200 for 100 question of 2 marks each.Written exam will be of 2 hours duration. The course content of the Syllabus for the paper will be Degree level. The syllabus is given below as indicated against the respective subject module.
- Theory and Design of Structures.
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Construction Materials, Practices, Planing and Management.
- Highway Engineering including Traffic Engineering.
- Water Resources Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
Process for Downloading Admit Card / Call Letter :
Candidates required to download their Admit Card / Hall Ticket for Assistant Engineer (Civil) Exam 2016 from online WBPSC Portal- www.pscwbonline.gov.in. Process for downloading Admit Card is given below.
- Visit online website of PSCWB - www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Click on Download Admit Card.
- Download Admit Card for WB Assistant Engineer (Civil) Examination 2016.
- Enter candidates First name & Date of Birth.
- Verify & Submit.
- Admit Card shown on Display.
- Print out Admit Card / Call Letter in A4 size paper.
Important Information :
- Preliminary Exam dated on - August, 2016.
- Carry original ID proof with Admit Card in examination hall. No electronics gadget are permit in examination center.
- Regular visit for others updates of - WB Assistant Engineer (Civil) Result 2017.
Any others details visit on - www.pscwb.org.in
Contact Details :
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
116-A, S.P. Mukherjee Road.
Tel- 033 24661540 / 0546
Fax- 03324660992 / 3378.
Website - www.pscwb.org.in / www.pscwbonline.gov.in