West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) hosting WB Assistant Engineer Civil Recruitment Examination 2016, in the months of August 2016. Advertisement No- 11/2016. The West Bengal Assistant Engineer (Civil) Exam 2016 will be consist on two part- Written Exam and Personality Test. Applications can be submitted through Online only in commissions website www.pscwbonline.gov.in from 11.30 am 26th April. Recruitment will be made to be posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil) in various Engineering Departments , Government of West Bengal. The no of vacancy in different service will be announced later on commission website. The Written examination will be held in Kolkata center only in the month of August 2016. Last date of applying- 17/05/2016. Detailed information regarding age limit, qualifications, scale of pay, Closing date of submission of fees and online applications, scheme and syllabus of the examination etc. is given below...
WB ASSISTANT ENGINEER CIVIL RECRUITMENT EXAMINATION 2016 - www.pscwb.org.in
Organized by - West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
Advertisement No - 11/2016
Published Date - 22/04/2016
Matter of - Recruitment / Examination
Examination Name - West Bengal Assistant Engineer (Civil) Examination
Exam name - Written Exam and Interview
No of Vacancy - Announced later
Post of - Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Age Limit - Not more than 32 years 01.01.2016
Educational Qualification - A Degree in Civil Engineering.
Applying Mode - Online
Starting Date for Submission Online Applications - 26/04/2016 (11.30 a.m)
Closing Date for Submission of Applications & Fees through Online - 17/05/2016
Official Website - www.pscwb.org.in / www.pscwbonline.gov.in
Details of Posts :
The no of vacancy in different service and posts to be filled on the results of the examination will be announced later. All appointments will initially be made on temporary basic.
Age Limit :
Candidates age limit not more than 32 years as on 01.01.2016, Concession of age should be applicable by 5 years for SC / ST Candidates of West Bengal, and by 3 years for OBC candidates of West Bengal. PWD candidates upper age limit is relaxable upto 45 years. No relaxation is applicable to SC / ST / BC candidates of other states as they shall be treated as general candidates. Date of Birth as recorded only in the Madhyamik or Equivalent certificate will be accepted. The Age limits apply to all candidates whether in Government Service or Not.
Educational Criteria :
A Degree in Civil Engineering of a recognized University or Equivalent qualification. One year Post Graduate practical training or study or research or practical engineering experience.
Essential Qualification :
A citizenship of India with Ability to Read, Write and Speak in Bengali (not required for those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali).
Scale of Pay :
Candidates paying salary is- PB-4A, Rs.15600/ - Rs.42000/ with GP of Rs.5400/.
Scheme and Syllabus :
Candidates selected through WB Audit and Accounts Service - Written Examination & personality Test.
- Written Examination - Total 200 Marks. Written exam scheduled on August 2016. The Written examination will carry 100 Multiple Choice Question and will be of 2 Hours duration. The marks obtained in this examination by the candidate will be eligible for admission to the West Bengal Assistant Engineer (Civil) Recruitment Examination 2016.
- Interview - Interview total have 100 marks. Final merit list will be prepared on the basic of total marks obtained by the candidates in the written exam and Interview. The Commission shall have the discretion to fix qualifying marks in the Written examination, Interview as also in the aggregate.
Examination Fee :
Candidates required to pay Examination fee of Rs.210 through Online using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking of any bank will be charged additional amount or Payment through Bank Counter (Offline) Payment for bank Challan). SC / ST Candidates of West Bengal and Persons with Disabilities are not required to pay any fees. No Exemption of Fees is available to SC / ST / BC Candidates of other states. Application fee is non refundable.
Download WB Assistant Engineer (Civil) Exam 2016 Indicative Advertisement here>>>
Download WB Assistant Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2016 Detailed Advertisement here>>>
Process for Applying :
Applicant submit applications through online WBPSC portal- www.pscwbonline.gov.in and or from 25.04.2016. Detailed for applying is given below.
- Visit Online website of WBPSC- www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Click on One Time Registration.
- Registered with all relevant details.
- Upload Scanning Photo & Signature.
- Verify & Submit for Registration.
- Log in with with Regathered User ID & Password.
- After login into Dashboard candidates will find the mane of Examination.
- Submit Personal Details, Contact Details, Qualification Details, Examination Details.
- Verify & Save.
- Payment Examination Fee (Online or Offline).
- Print out Application Form & payment Details.
Download PDF File here for How to Registered Process.
Download PDF File here for How to Apply Process.
Important Information :
- Last date for Closing Online Applications and payment (Online) - 17.05.2016
- Last Date for Closing Payment (Offline) - 18.05.2016
- Regular visit for Updates - WB Assistant Engineer Civil Exam Admit Card / hall Ticket 2016. WBPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Exam Scheme and Syllabus.
Any other inquiry visit official website of WBPSC - www.pscwb.org.in
Contact Details :
Public Service Commission, West Bengal (WBPSC)
161-A, S.P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata- 700026.
Tel- 033 24198187 (for General Information) / 22624181 (For Offline Payment Details) / 40035105 (For Online Payment Details).
Fax- 033 2466 0992 / 3378 or 2455 0854.
Website - www.pscwb.org.in / www.pscwbonline.gov.in