West Bengal Public Service Commission hold the WB Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment Examination 2016, in the months of July, 2016. Advertisement No. 10/2016, Published date- 22.04.2016. The West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment / Examination will be held in two successive stages- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) and Main Examination (Conventional Type) followed by Personality Test, a Number of candidates to be selected on the Results of the Preliminary examination will be allowed admission to the Main Examination and a number of candidates to be selected on the results of the Main examination will be called to appear at the Personality Test. Applications can be submitted through online only in Commissions website www.pscwbonline.gov.in from 11.30 a.m , 26th April. Closing date for submission of application and fees through online is 17.05.2016 upto 12 midnight. Total No of vacancy is 120 posts. Age limit of candidates should be not more than 32 years as on 01.01.2016 (Born not earlier than 2nd January 1984). Educational Qualification should be A Bachelor Degree in Commerce of a recognized University or Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants or Membership of the Institute of Costs and Works Accounts of India. Details s of - Online Application Form, Age Limit, Salary, Educational Criteria, Scheme and Syllabus for Preliminary / Main Examination, Advertisement is given below..
Organized by - West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
Advertisement No - 10/2016
Published Date - 22/04/2016
Matter of - Recruitment / Examination
Examination Name - WB Audit and Accounts Service Examination
Exam name - Preliminary Exam / Main Exam
No of Vacancy - 120 post.
Post of - Accountant
Age Limit - Not more than 32 years 01.01.2016
Educational Qualification - Graduation in Commerce.
Essential Qualification - Read, Write and Speak in Bengali (not required for Nepali candidates)
Reservation - Unreserved / SC / ST / OBC (A) / OBC (B) / PH
Applying Mode - Online
Starting Date for Submission Online Applications - 25/04/2016 (11.30 a.m)
Closing Date for Submission of Applications & Fees through Online - 17/05/2016
Closing Date for Submission of Fees through Offline - 18/05/2016
Preliminary Examination Scheduled in - July 2016
Official Website - www.pscwb.org.in / www.pscwbonline.gov.in
Details of Posts :
Total No. of Vacancy is 120 posts.
- Unreserved - 66 Posts.
- SC - 26 Posts.
- ST - 07 Posts.
- OBC (A) - 11 Posts.
- OBC (B) - 08 Posts.
- PH - 02 Posts.
Age Limit :
Candidates age limit not more than 32 years as on 01.01.2016, Concession of age should be applicable by 5 years for SC / ST Candidates of West Bengal, and by 3 years for OBC candidates of West Bengal. PWD candidates upper age limit is relaxable upto 45 years. No relaxation is applicable to SC / ST / BC candidates of other states as they shall be treated as general candidates. Date of Birth as recorded only in the Madhyamik or Equivalent certificate will be accepted. The Age limits apply to all candidates whether in Government Service or Not.
Educational Criteria :
A Bachelor Degree in Commerce of a recognized University or Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Membership of Institute of Costs and Works Accounts of India.
Essential Qualification :
A citizenship of India with Ability to Read, Write and Speak in Bengali (not required for those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali).
Scale of Pay :
Candidates paying salary is- PB-4A, Rs.15600/ - Rs.42000/ with GP of Rs.5400/.
Scheme and Syllabus :
Candidates selected through WB Audit and Accounts Service - Preliminary Examination / main Examination & personality Test.
- Preliminary Examination - Total 200 Marks. Preliminary exam scheduled on July 2016. The Preliminary examination will carry 200 Multiple Choice Question and will be of 2 Hours 30 Minutes. The Preliminary examination is meant to serve as a Screening test only. The marks obtained in this examination by the candidate will be eligible for admission to the West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment (Main) Examination 2016.
- Main Examination- The main examination will be held in two stages - Written Examination, Personality Test. Final Merit list will be prepared on the basic of the total marks obtained in the all the Written papers of the Main Examination and in the Personality Test. Main exam have total 1000 marks. Details Syllabus is given below.
Examination Fee :
Candidates required to pay Examination fee of Rs.210 through Online using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking of any bank will be charged additional amount or Payment through Bank Counter (Offline) Payment for bank Challan). SC / ST Candidates of West Bengal and Persons with Disabilities are not required to pay any fees. No Exemption of Fees is available to SC / ST / BC Candidates of other states. Application fee is non refundable.
Download WB Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment 2016 Detailed Advertisement here>>>
Process for Applying :
Applicant submit applications through online WBPSC portal- www.pscwbonline.gov.in and or from 25.04.2016. Detailed for applying is given below.
- Visit Online website of WBPSC- www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Click on One Time Registration.
- Registered with all relevant details.
- Upload Scanning Photo & Signature.
- Verify & Submit for Registration.
- Log in with with Regathered User ID & Password.
- After login into Dashboard candidates will find the mane of Examination.
- Submit Personal Details, Contact Details, Qualification Details, Examination Details.
- Verify & Save.
- Payment Examination Fee (Online or Offline).
- Print out Application Form & payment Details.
Download PDF File here for How to Apply Process.
Important Information :
- Last date for Closing Online Applications and payment (Online) - 17.05.2016
- Last Date for Closing Payment (Offline) - 18.05.2016
- Regular visit for Updates - WB Audit and Accounts Service Exam Admit Card / hall Ticket 2016. WBPSC Audit & Accounts Service Exam Scheme and Syllabus.
Any other inquiry visit official website of WBPSC - www.pscwb.org.in
Contact Details :
Public Service Commission, West Bengal (WBPSC)
161-A, S.P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata- 700026.
Tel- 033 24198187 (for General Information) / 22624181 (For Offline Payment Details) / 40035105 (For Online Payment Details).
Fax- 033 2466 0992 / 3378 or 2455 0854.
Website - www.pscwb.org.in / www.pscwbonline.gov.in