West Bengal Public Service Commission announced WB Judicial Service Examination 2016 for recruitment to the post of Civil Judge (Jr. Divn.) in West Bengal Judicial Service. Application must be submit through online only in Commission website(WBPSC)- www.pscwbonline.gov.in on and from 11th April, 2016 (11.30 am). Official Advertisement No - 09/2016. The Examination will be held in Three / 3 successive stage- Preliminary Exam, Final Examination (Written) and Personality Test. WBPSC Judical Service Preliminary Exam scheduled in June, 2016 at Kolkata and Darjeeling only. WB Judical Service Final Exam will be held at Kolkata in August, 2016. Total vacancy for Judical Service Exam 2016 is 34 post (Anticipated vacancy- 32 and Clear vacancy- 2). Age limit of candidates must be not less than 23 years and not more than 35 years as on 09.04.2016 Educational Qualification should be A Degree in Law from any recognized University and enrollment as an Advocate in the roll of bar Council of any State or Union Terrioty in India. Last date of Applying- 02/05/2016, Closing date of Payment is- 03/05/2016 (Offline). Detailed information regarding Age limit, Educational Qualification, Scale of Pay, Applying Process, Examination Fee, Scheme & Syllabus for Preliminary Exam / Main Exam is given below.
Organized - WB Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
Advertisement No - 09/2016
Published date on - 09/04/2016
Matter of - WB Judical Service Exam, Syllabus, Admit card / Hall Ticket, Result.
Post of vacancy - 34 post.
Post name - Civil Judge
Examination Name- West Bengal Judicial Service Exam 2016
Age limit - Between 23 years to 35 years as on 09.04.2016
Educational Qualification - Degree in Law.
Essential Qualification - Read, Write, Speak in Bengali (Not required for Nepali candidates)
Applying Mode - Online
Started date of Submission Online From - 11/04/2016
Closing Date of Applying - 02/05/2016
WBPSC JS Exam Preliminary Exam Date - June, 2016
WBPSC JSE Main Exam / Final Exam Date - August, 2016
Official Website - www.pscwb.org.in / www.pscbonline.gov.in
Details of Posts :
Posting Name - Civil Judge (Total Vacancy 34 post).
- Clear Vacancy - 2 post (PWD- 1 (VH) & 1 (HI)
- Anticipated vacancy - 32 posts (UR-21, SC-3, ST-2, OBC A- 3, OBC B-2, PWD-1).
Limit of Age :
Candidates required age limit should be between 23 years to 35 years as on date of advertisement (09.04.2016), Upper age relaxable 5 years for SC, ST candidates of WB, 3 years for OBC candidates of WB, and upto 45 years of age for PWD candidates. age should be as recorded in Madhyamik or equivalent certificate will only be accepted.
Essential Qualification :
- Applicant must be citizen of India.
- A Degree in Law from recognized University.
- Enrollment as an advocate in the roll of Bar Council in India.
- Ability to Read, Speak, Write in Bengali (Not required for Nepali candidates).
Scale of Pay :
Rs.27700 - 770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770/. Allowances will also be admissible as per Government rule.
Examination Fee :
Required Examination fee Rs.210 with Service Charge Pay through Debit Card / Credit card / Net banking or Payment through Bank Counter (Offline Payment for Bank Challan of United bank of India). SC / ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with Disables are not required to pay any Examination Fee.
Download Official Advertisement for WB Judicial Service Examination 2016
Download Full Scheme and Syllabus for WBPSC Judicial Service Exam 2016
Process for Applying :
Submit Application through online in official website of WBPSC- www.pscwbonline.gov.in and or from 11/04/2016. process for applying is given below.
- Visit online website of WBPSC- www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Click on One Time Registration.
- Registered with all relevant details.
- Upload Scanning Photo & Signature.
- Verify & Submit for Registration.
- Log in with Registered ID & Password.
- After login into Dashboard candidates will find the Name of Examination.
- Submit Personal Details, Contact Details, Qualification Details, Examination Details.
- Verify & Save.
- Payment Examination Fee (Online or Offline).
- Print out Application form & Payment Details.
Download PDF File here for How to Registered Process.
Download PDF File here for How to Apply Process.
Important Information :
- Last date of Closing applications - 02/05.2016.
- Regular visit for Other Updates, WB Judicial Service Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2016 for Preliminary / Final Examination.
Any other inquiry visit official website of WBPSC- www.pscwb.org.in
Contact Details :
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
161-A, S. P. Mukherjee Road. Kolkata- 700026.
Tel- 033 24198187 (for General Information) / 22624181 (for Offline Payment Details) / 40035104 (for Online Payment Details).
Fax- 033 2466 0992 / 3378 or 2455 0854.
Website- www.pscwbonline.gov.in / www.pscwb.org.in