West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) published notification for Recruitment 15 Post of Sub Inspector (SI) of Schools (Madrasah Education) under The Department of Minority Affairs & Madrasah Education, Government of West Bengal. Applicant must ability to Read, Write and Speak in Bengali is an essential qualification for recruitment to the All Posts and Service mentioned below. Official Advertisement No.- 08/2016, Published date of- 15/04/2016. Applicant required age should be between 23 years to 32 years as on 01.01.2016. Educational Qualification of candidates should be Second Class master Degree or Second Class Honours Degree with at least 50% marks from a recognized University or equivalent A Bachelor Degree in Teaching or Education from a recognized University or Equivalent. The candidates must have obtained minimum 55% marks in Madhyamik level and 50% marks in Higher Secondary level or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or Council. Apply online in Commissioned website- www.pscwbonline.gov.in from 19th April 2016 to 10th May 2016. Detailed of- Online Application Form, Age Limit, Essential Qualification, Salary, Examination Fee, Scheme & Syllabus, Admit card is given below...
Organized by - West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
Advertisement no.- 08/2016
Published Date - 15/04/2016
Recruitment in - The Department of Minority Affairs & Madrasah Education (Govt. of WB)
Post of - Sub Inspector / SI in Schools (Madrasah Education)
Total Number of vacancy - 15 post.
Age Limit - 23 years to 32 years as on 01.01.2016
Educational Qualification - Honours Degree / PG
Applying Mode - Online
Staring Date of Applying - 19/04/2016
Closing date of Applying - 10/05/2016
Official Website - www.pscwb.org.in / www.pscwbonline.gov.in
Details of Posts :
Total no. of vacancy is - 15 Post (SI of Schools).
- General (UR) - 6 posts.
- SC - 4 posts.
- ST - 1 post.
- OBC A - 2 posts.
- OBC B - 1 post.
- PWD - 1 post.
Age Limit :
Applicant required age limit should be not more than 32 years and not below than 23 years as on 01.01.2016. The benefits of reservation of vacancies and upper age concession upto 5 years are admissible only to SC and ST candidates of West bengal & The benefits and reservation of vacancies and upper age concession upto 3 years are admissible only to OBC A & OBC B candidates of West bengal. such benefits are also available upto 45 years for PWD.
Essential Qualification :
- 2nd Class Master Degree or Honours Degree with 50% marks from a recognized University or Equivalent.
- The candidates must have also obtained minimum 55% marks in Madhyamik and 50% marks in Higher Secondary or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or Council.
- A Bachelor Degree in Teaching or Education from a recognized University or Equivalent.
- Applicant must have Knowledge in Bengali (Read, Write & Speaking).
Pay Scale :
Pay Scale for SI in Schools (Madrasah Education) is- PB 4 (Rs.9000/ - Rs.40500) and Minimum Pay band Rs.10230./ with Grade Pay of Rs.4700/. plus allowances as are admissible.
Application Fee :
Candidates required to pay Fee of Rs.160 & Service Charge at the time of Online Applying. Applicationm fee is paid through Online Banking using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking facility (Las date of Online Payment is 10/05/2016) or Applicant pay through Offline Payment Method using UBI Bank Challan in Bank Counter (Last date of fee payment through Bank Challan is 11/05/2016 but Challan download last date 10/05/2016). SC / ST candidates of West bengal and PWD Candidates are not required to pay any fee.
Selection Process :
Selection will be made through Screening Test, Details Scheme and Syllabus for WBPSC SI Exam 2016 will be available shortly on website.
How to Apply :
Submit Application through Online in official website of WBPSC- www.pscwbonline.gov.in and or from 19/04/2016. process for applying is given below.
- Visit online website of WBPSC- www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Click on One Time Registration.
- Registered with the all relevant Details.
- Upload Scanning Document of Photograph & Signature.
- Verify & Submit for Registration.
- Log in with Registered ID & Password.
- After Log in into Dashboard candidates will find the Name of Examination.
- Submit Professional Details, Personal Details, Contact Details, Examination Details.
- Verify & Save.
- Payment Examination Fee (Online or Offline)
- Print out Application Form & Payment Copy.
Download PDF File here for How to Apply Process>>>
Important Information :
- Last date of Closing Application - 10/05/2016.
- Regular visit for others Updates - WBPSC SI Admit card / Hall Ticket 2016.
Any more details visit official website of WBPSC- www.pscwb.org.in
Contact Details :
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
161-A, S.P.Mukherjee Road. Kolkata- 700026.
Tel- 033 24198187(General Information) / 22624181 (For Offline Payment Details) / 40035104 (Online Payment Details).
Fax- 033 2466 0992 / 3378