ABGS SCHOLARSHIP 2016 / ADITYA BIRLA GROUP SCHOLARSHIP 2016. The Aditya Birla Group announced Scholarship Programme for Students of - IIMs (Ahemadabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Lucknow, Indore, Khozikode, Shillong) / XLRI (Jamshedpur) / BITS (Pilani) campus / IITs (B.Tech) for Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai,Kanpur, Kharagpur, Roorkee, Guwahati / Law & The WB JuNational University of Juridical Science Students. The Aditya Birla Scholarship cover a large part of academic fees as well as the hostel fees for the IITs / BITS Stream and some part of the tut ion fee for the management and law stream. Students who are eligible are required to fill in the application form appended alongside and submit to the Dean, Download Aditya Birla Scholarship Application Form 2016 in official portal of ABGS- www.adityabirlascholars.net. Direct Link for Downloading Application Form & More about ABGS Scholarship 2016-2017 is given below..
Organized by - Aditya Birla Group (ABGS)
Matter of - Scholarship
Scholarship Name - ABGS-2016
Applying - Male & Female candidates.
Scholarship Amount - Maximum 180000/ per Months.
Total No. of Candidates for Achieving Finical Help (ABGS Scholarship) - 400 Students.
Application Mode - Offline (Download Application Form)
Starting Date of Downloading Application Form - June 2016
Last date for Closing Receiving Applications - 2016
Official Website - www.adityabirlascholars.net
The Time To Recognize Tomorrow's Leaders is Today Presetting The Aditya Birla Group Scholarship 2016. The Aditya Birla Group publishing Scholarship notice for Meritorious & Poor Students of(IITs, BITS, XLRI, Law Campus) for Financial Help in academic year 2016 - 2017. Students who are eligible for ABGS Scholarship 2016 follow official Notification carefully then apply for Aditya Birla Group Scholarship. Details is given below.
Scholarship Amount :
The Aditya Birla Scholarships cover a large part of academic fees as well as the hostel fess for the IITs / BITS stream and some part of the tuition fee for the management and Law stream. The Scholarship Amount for-
- Rs.175000/ per Annum - For IIMs / XLRI Students.
- Rs.65000 / per Annum - For IIT / BITS (Pilani).
- Rs.18000/ per Annum - For LAW Degree candidates.
Eligibility Criteria :
Students from the following institution can apply for the Scholarship-
- IIMs - Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Lucknow, Indore, Khozikode, Shillong.
- IITS (B.Tech) - Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Roorkee, Guwahati.
- XLRI - Jamshedpur.
- BITS - Pilani Campus.
- Law - National Law School of India University (Bangalore) & NALSAR University of Law (Hyderabad). The WB National Universities of Judicial Science (Kolkata), National Law University (Jodhpur).
Selection Procedure :
The Scholarships entail the Following Process-The applicant 160 Students from the IIMs and XLRI, 160 students from the IITs and BITS and 80 students from law Campus will be evaluated on the basic of the information given in the application form.
Application Procedure :
Students who are eligible are required to fill in the application from appended along with and Submit to the Dean.
- Visit official website of ABGS - www.adityabirlascholars.net
- Click on Download Application Proforma.
- Print out.
- Application Form correctly & completely filled up.
- Submit Application to the Dean.
Important Information :
- All the candidates are advised before applying follow official notification carefully. This is a upcoming post so check official portal carefully.
- Direct link for downloading Scholarship application form will be available shortly.
- Regular visit for updates.
Any more details visit on ABGS Portal - www.adityabirlascholars.net
Aditya Birla Centre for Community Inattentive and Rural Development Project.
Aditya Birla Management Corporation Limited.
Aditya Birla Centre
1st Floor, C Wing,
S.K Ahire Marg. Worli.
Mumbai- 400 030.
Tel- 022 6652 5000 / 2499 5000
Fax- 022 6652 5741 / 42
Website - www.adityabirlasholars.net