BURDWAN DISTRICT JUDGE RECRUITMENT 2016 in 130 Various post of- English Stenographer, LDC, Typist, Process Server, Peon, Gardener, Night Guard, day Guard, Farash, Sweeper Posts. Recruited of various Posts in Office of The District Judge, Burdwan, English Department. Employment Notification No. 1205/III-9, Online Application from the eligible Indian citizen are invited for preparation of panels in official website of Bardhman District- ecourts.gov.in/burdwan or www.myexamapplication.co.in/bc/bc2016.aspx or Direct Link for Applying is given below. Applications must be submitted only in Online mode as per following instruction on and from 16.05.2016 to 14.06.2016. Details like Age limit, Educational qualification, Application Fee, Scale of Pay, How to Apply Process is given below..
Organized by - Burdwan District Judgeship
Employment Notice No - 1205/III-9
Matter of - Recruitment
Post of - Lower Divison Clerk (LDC), English Stenographer, English Typist and Group D Posts(Peon, Farash, Night Guard, Day Guard).
No. of Vacancy - 130 Posts.
Age Limit - 18 years to 40 years as on 01.01.2016.
Educational Qualification - Madhyamik / VIII Passed.
Apply Mode - Online .
Starting Date for Online Applying - 16/05/2016
Last date for Submission of Application Form - 14/06/2016
Official Website - www.ecourts.gov.in/burdwan or www.bardhaman.gov.in/employment/employment.htm
Details of Posts :
Total No. of Posts - 130 posts Pots.
- English Stenographer - 17 posts.
- LDC - Total 45 Posts.
- Typist or Copyist- 7 posts
- Process Server / Summon Bailiff- 4 posts
- Peon- 26 posts
- Night Guard- 16 posts
- Day Guard- 2 posts
- Farash- 4 posts
- Gardener- 1 posts
- Sweeper- 8 posts
Age Limit :
Age of candidates must not exceed 40 years as on 1st January 2016, relax able in case of SC / ST / OBC, Ex Serviceman category and Physically Handicapped candidates as per Government rule.
Educational Qualification :
- For Stenographer, LDC and English Typist Post - Madhyamik Passed or Equivalent examination Passed with Knowledge of Computer and at least a certificate in Computer Training from a recognized Institution and a satisfactory fingering speed in Computer Operation and required. A minimum speed 80 w.p.m in shorthand and minimum speed 30 w.p.m in typewriting from a legible manuscript in English.
- For the Post of Process Server, Night Guard, Day Guard and Farash - Candidate must have Class VIIpassed certificate from any recognized school or Madrasah or any other recognized equivalent institution.
- For the Post of Gardener and Sweeper - Candidates must have ability to read and write Bengali.
Scheme & Syllabus for Examination :
For LDC Post candidates select through Written Examination (100 Marks), Computer Test (50 Marks) & Interview (10 Marks). Written examination will be given from G.K, English to Bengali / Nepali Translation or Vice Versa, Arithmetic, Framing of Sentences etc.
For Group D Post candidates will be selected through Written Exam (50 marks) & Interview (10 marks).
Download Full Scheme & Syllabus here>>>
Scale of Pay :
- For English Stenographer (Gr.B)- Rs.7100 to Rs.37600 with GP of Rs.3900/.
- For LDC Post and English Typist Post (Gr. C) - Rs.5400 to Rs.2500 with GP Of Rs.2600/.
- For Group D Post - Rs.4900 - 16200 with GP of Rs.1700/.
Examination Fee :
All applicant required to pay Application Fee of Rs.250 (For UR & OBC candidates for Stenographer, LDC and Typist Post) and Rs.50 (For SC / ST Candidates for Stenographer, LDC and Typist Post) / Rs.150 (For UR & OBC Candidates for Group D Post) and Rs.25 (For SC / ST candidates for Group D Posts.) through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking. No other mode of payment of application fees even through Online Generated Challan will be accepted.
How to Apply :
Applicant required to Apply Online in official website of Bardhaman Courts- ecourts.gov.in/Burdwan or Bardhaman District website - www.bardhaman.gov.in/employment/employment.htm Detailed of Online Applying Step is given in official Advertisement below.
Download How to Apply Process here>>>
Download Upload Photo & Signature Process here>>>
Apply Online Application Form Direct Link here>>>
Important Information :
- Last date of Closing Application - 14.06.2016
- Regular visit for Others Updates - Burdwan District Judge Admit Card / Result 2016.
Any more details visit on official website of ECourts Burdwan- www.ecourts.gov.in/Burdwan
Office of the District Judge Court, Burdwan.
Bardhaman, West Bengal
Email - email@example.com
Website - www.ecourts.gov.in/Burdwan and www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in