Download CBSE UGC NET ADMIT CARD 2016 / UGC NET July2016 Hall Ticket Download through commissioned website. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) organized NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST (NET) for Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor on 10th July 2016 (Sunday). The candidates who desire to appear in the test may see the detailed notification on website - www.cbsenet.nic.in. The candidates are required to apply online between 12th may 2016. Applicant required to download Admit card / Hall Ticket for UGC CBSE NET 2016 from July First week 2016. Details Scheme and Syllabus for UGC NET Exam 2016 & Examination date, Center list, Online link for downloading Admit Card is given below..
Organized by - CBSE / UGC
Matter of - Scheme and Syllabus For NET Examination & Admit Card.
CBSE - Central Board of Secondary Education
UGC - University Grant Commission
Examination name - National Eligibility Test
Date of UGC NET Examination - 10th July 2016.
Closing Online Application dates - 12/05/2016
Issuance of Admit Card / Call Letter - June / July, 2016
NET Examination dated on - www.cbsenet.nic.in
National Eligibility Test (NET) :
On behalf of UGC, the Central Board of Secondary Education announced holding the National Eligibility Test (NET) on 10th July 2016 (Sunday) for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & eligibility for Assistant Professor both in Indian universities and Colleges. CBSE will conducted NET in 83 subject at 89 selected NET examination cities speared across the Country. The candidates who qualified for the award of Junior Research Fellowship are eligible to pursue research in the subject of their Post Graduation or in a related subject and are also eligible for Assistant Professor. The universities, Institutions, IITs and other national organizations may selected the JRF awardees for whole time research work in accordance with the procedure prescribed by them.Details description about CBSE NET July 2016 / UGC NET July 2016 is given below.
Scheme and Date of Test :
The test will consist of Three papers. All the 3 papers will consist of only objective type question and will be held on 10th July 2016 (Sunday) in three separate session as under-
- Paper I (100 Marks) - 9.30 am to 10.45 am (60 out of which 50 question to be attempted).
- Paper II (100 Marks) - 11.45 am to 12.30 pm (50 question all are compulsory)
- Paper III (150 Marks) - 2 pm to 4.30 pm (75 question all are compulsory)
- Paper I (1) - shall be of general nature, intended to access the Teaching / Research aptitude of the candidates. It will preliminary be designed to test reasoning ability, Comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidates. 60 multiple choice questions of 2 marks each will be given , out of which the candidates would be required to answer any 50 question. In the event of the candidates attempted more than 50 question, the First 50 questions attempted by the candidates would be evaluated.
- Paper II (2) - shall consist of 50 Objective type compulsory questions based on the subject selected by the candidates. Each question will carry 2 marks.
- Paper III (3) - will consist of 75 objective type compulsory question from the subject selected by the candidates. Each question will carry 2 marks.
Admit Card :
Admit card / Call Letter / Hall Ticket for UGC NET July 2016 will be issuance from June / July 2016. Candidates required to collected their admit card login with Registration No & Password in official website of UGC NET - www.cbsenet.nic.in . Process for Downloading Admit Card is given below.
- Visit official website of CBSE UGC NET - www.cbsenet.nic.in
- Click on Download Admit Card for UGC NET July-2016.
- Enter Application No. / Registration No & password.
- verfy & Submit.
- Admit card shown on screen.
- Take a print out copy of Admit card.
- Carry Original ID proof with Admit card in examination hall.
Important Information :
- Examination scheduled on - 10th July 2016.
- Download Admit card from - June / July, 2016.
- regular visit for Updates of CBSE UGC NET Result JULY 2016.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Plot No. 149, Block-H,
Sector- 63, Noida- 201309.
Dist- Gautam Budh Nagar (U.P)
Tel- 7042399520 to 529
Fax- 0120 2427772
Website - www.cbsenet.nic.in