WB CEE AMPAI 2016 . Association of Minority Professional Academic Institute (AMPAI) organized Common Entrance Examination (CEE) for students of the State and national level admission in the first years of 4 years B.Tech and B.Pharm Courses. Total number pf 1260 seats are available through AMPAI CEE 2016. Candidates required minimum age must be at least 17 years as on 31.12.2016. Applicant required to apply through Offline or Online. Candidates required to download Application Form or Apply online through official website of CEE-AMPAI-2016 - www.ampai.in Last date of Received application form is 31/05/2016 (Offline Registration) / 02.06.2016 (Online Registration). Details about CEE AMPAI 2016 WB Examination, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Participating Institute, Admit Card, Result, Merit List, Counselling is given below..
Organized by - AMPAI
Advertisement No - CEE-AMPAI-2016-WB
Matter of - Admission, Online / Offline Applications, Issued of Admit Card, Result, Counselling
Admission in course of - B.Tech & B.pharam
Session of - 2016- 2020
Apply Through - Online & Offline (Diownload Applocation Form)
last date of closing Online Application - 02/06/2016
Last date of Received Applications (Offline) - 31/05/2016
Publication of downloadable admit Card - 3rd June 2016.
Date of AMPAI Exam - 5th June 2016
AMPAI Result 2016 published on - 17th June 2016.
Official Website - www.ampai.in
CEE AMPAI 2016 :
Common Entrance Test for admission in 4 years course B.Tech & B.Pharma. CEE Examination 2016 WB organized by Association of Minority Professional Academmic Institute (AMPAI) is to conducted an entrenace examination for students in state and National. The examination will be held for admission in the follwoing institutes-
- JIS College of Engineering, Kalyanai - 360 seats.
- Narula Institute of technology, Kolkata - 330 seats.
- Guru Nanak Institute of Technology, Kolkata - 270 seats.
- Guru Nanak Institute of Pharmaceutical Science & technology, Kolkata - 60 seats.
- Dr. Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering College, Kolkata - 240 seats.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Citizenship - Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Age - Candidates must be at least 17 years of age as on 31.12.2016. there is no upper age limit. Date of Birth as recorded in class X examination under any schools / Secondary education board certificate / Admit card will only be considered.
- Educational Qualification - candidates must have passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) in Science Stream from recognized Board. Details of Eligibility Criteria is given below.
Scheduled of Examination :
Date of Examination on - 05/06/2016
- Mathematics (100 marks) - 9 am to 10.30 am
- Physics & Chemistry (Total 100 marks) - 11.30 am to 1 pm
- Biology(150 marks) - 2 pm to 4 pm
Application Submission :
Candidates required to submit applications through Online or Offline. Candidates apply online o& Download Application form in official website of AMPAI- www.ampai.in. Process for Online Form Fill up & Offline For Download is given below..
Important Information :
Regular visit for Updates of -
- CEE AMPAI Admit Card 2016 / CEE AMPAI - 2016 Examination Scheme and Syllabys / AMPAI Result 2016.
Any or details visit on - www.ampai.in
Association of Minority Professional Academic Institute (AMPAI)
Dwarka, 1st Floor, 7, Sarat Bose Road,
Kolkata- 700 020, West Bengal.
Tel- 033 2289 3943 / 44
Mobile No - 94320 12660 / 94320, 11486/94320 11483