CET Delhi Result / Delhi Common Entrance Test Result 2016 for admission in Diploma Course (Engineering / Technology / Polytechnic Lateran Entry / Pharmacy in Delhi State. Candidates Checked their MERIT LIST / RESULT FOR DELHI POLYTECHNIC EXAM 2016 through www.cetdelhiexam.nic.in / www.cetdelhi.nic.in / www.tte.delhigovt.nic.in. Delhi CET Examination will be scheduled on 28th May & 29th May 2016. Candidates checked their Result in official website on 16.06.2016. The candidate can see the Result of the Counselling on the intemet at specified date and time as per the counselling scheduled, by login using his / her CET Roll no and Password. Direct Link for Checking Result of CET Delhi 2016, Web Counselling and Admission details is given below..
Organized by - Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi
Advertisement of - CET-Delhi/2016
Matter of - View DELHI CET Result / Merit List 2016.
Examination of - Common Entrance Test / Polytechnic Examination
Examination dated on - 28/05/2016 & 29/05/2016
Delhi CET Result available on - 16th June 2016
Official Website - www.cetdelhi.nic.in / www.cetdelhiexam.nic.in / www.tte.delhigovt.nic.in
Details of Course for CET Delhi 2016 :
- For Engineering / Technology based Diploma Courses & Occupational Courses.
- For Diploma Course in Modern Office Practice - English.
- For Diploma Course in Modern Office - Hindi.
- For Diploma Course in Pharmacy.
- For Lateral Entry / Polytechnic Course.
Programmes Offers & Intake Capacity :
Details of various Diploma Level Programmes, Institutions and their intake are given in the table A. However exact course wise intake for 2016-17 academic session, shall be available at the website www.cetdelhi.nic.in and at www.cetdelhiexam.nic.in at the time of the counselling after receiving the final decision of the AICTE for 2016-17. All course in the under mentioned list for which duration has not been mentioned are of three years duration.
Preparation of Merit List :
- Based on the marks obtained at the entrance test, the Controller, CET 2016 will prepare a list of candidates in order of merit in each category, for each test. For being eligible for admission, a general candidates must secure a minimum of 10% marks, and reserved category (SC / ST / OBC / PWD) must secure minimum of 5% marks in CET-2016. The candidates belonging to reserved category, who qualify on the basic of relaxation in cut off percentage, 5% will not be eligible for Admission against general category seats.
- The inters merit of candidates securing equal aggregate marks at the Entrance Test will be determined according to the following criteria-
- Diploma in Engineering / Technology (TEST 1) - Candidates having more marks in Mathematics in CET shall rank higher, in case of a further tie, the order of rank would be based on marks obtained in Physics in CET, followed by marks obtained in Chemistry in CET, followed by marks obtained in English, marks obtained in Biology and then the date of birth for drawing the merit list.
- Diploma in Modern Office package English (TEST 2) - candidates securing more marks in English in CET shall rank higher. after that, date of birth shall be considered for drawing up the merit list.
- Diploma in Modern Office Package Hindi (TEST 3) - Candidates securing more marks in Hindi in CET shall rank higher, after that Date of Birth shall be considered for drawing up the Merit list.
- Diploma in Pharmacy (TEST 4) - Candidates securing more marks in Biology / Mathematics in CET shall rank higher. after that Date of Birth shall be considered for drawing the Merit list.
- Diploma in Lateran / Polytechnic (Test 5) - Candidates having more marks in Mathematics in CET shall rank higher. In case of a further tie the order of rank should be marks obtained in Physics in CET, flowed by marks obtained in Chemistry in CET and then the Date of Birth shall be considered for drawing the Merit List.
Declaration of Result :
The Controller of examination, CET 2016 shall declare the Inter-se rank of qualified candidates only. No separate intimation shall be sent to the candidates in this regard. All the Admissions shall be made by the CET 2016 based on the inter-se merit ranking in the tests and fulfillment of minimum eligibility conditions prescribed for each test. The result of the Common Entrance Test (CET 2016) will be displayed on the website www.cetdelhi.nic.in on 16.06.2016 at 4 pm.
Download DELHI CET 2016 Result here>>>
Important information :
- Result link available from - 16/06/2016 (at 4 pm)
- regular visit for Updates of Delhi CET Online 1st / 2nd / 3rd Counselling or CET Delhi 2016 Counselling Result.
- Regular visit for more updates.
Any more details visit on - www.cetdelhi.nic.in
Office of the Controller, CET 2016.
Integrated Institute of Technology, Dwarka,
Sector-9, Dwarka, New Delhi- 110077.
Tel- 011 28083925
Website - www.cetdelhi.nic.in / www.cetdelhiexam.nic.in