HOOGHLY MOHSIN COLLEGE MERIT LIST 2016 / HOOGHLY MOHSIN COLLEGE ADMISSION 2016. Hooghly Mohsin College Merit List / Admission List 2016. Hooghly Mohsin College (HMC) invited Online Admission for B.A / B.Sc / B.Com Honours & General Courses 2016. Hooghly Mohsin College began on 1st August 1836. The College situated in Chinsurah. Online Honours & General Course From will be available on shortly on College website - www.hmcadmission.org or www.hooghlymohsincollege.org. Students who have passed the Higher Secondary examination or its equivalent examination of CBSE, ISC, ICSE, which are recognized by Burdwan University are eligible for Admission to the First year B.A / B.Sc / B.Com Honours & General Courses of the Three Year Degree Course. Provisional Merit List will be available after completing Online Registration. Details Like Eligibility Criteria Selection Process, Course Details, Fee Structure, Application Fee, Online Application Procedure, Merit List, Online Applying Link is given below..
Organized by - Hooghly Mohsin College (HMC)
Matter of - Admission
Course of - Under Graduate (UG)
Admission in - B.A / B.Sc / B.Com Honours & General / Pass Course.
Year of - 2016
Apply through - Online
Online Apply Between - After publishing Higher Secondary (HS) Result 2016
Provisional Merit List published on - Upcoming
Final Merit List & First Admission List of Honours Subject will be published on - Upcoming.
Online Admission & Verification will be held on - Upcoming
Official Website - www.hooghlymohsincollege.org / www.hmcadmission.org
Course of :
- B.A / B.Sc / B.Com Honours Course :
- BA Honours - Bengali, English, Economics, Philosophy, Political Science, History, Sanskrit, Urdu, Hindi.
- B.Com Honours - Accountancy.
- B.Sc Honours - Botany, Chemistry, Economics, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Physiology, Zoology.
- B.A / B.Sc / B.Com General / Pass Course :
- B.A General / Pass Course
- B.Sc General & Pass Course of Pure Science & Bio Science
- B.Com General / pass Course
Eligibility Criteria & Admission Instruction :
- Admission to the 1st Year B.A / B.Sc / B.Com Honours & General Course will be commence through Online after 20/05/2016.
- Students who have passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) from WBCHSE, ISC, ICSE, CBSE or recognized Board by University of Burdwan are eligible for Applying Hooghly Mohsin College Admission 2016.
- Application for Admission will have to be made through Online in Hooghly Mohsin College Website. An incomplete application form is liable to be cancelled.
- Application Fee only is to be deposit through State Bank Collect Online Fees collection system.
- A Duly filled in prescribed online Application Form with Application fee is to be submitted carefully within the date mentioned in the Advertisement Notification.
- Students must have to take a print out copy of the submitted Application Form for further use.
- In Honours Course, a Student can apply as many as four Honours subjects in order of preference and will be selected for admission to the desired courses strictly on the basic of merit as formulated by the College Admission Committee.
- In General / Pass Course, a Student can get the desired Contamination of Subjects and Seat strictly on the basic of Merit as formulated by the College Admission Committee.
- Merit List of Honours & General Courses will be Generated through Online Admission Software and the same will be published on College website.
- After publication of the Merit List , two or Three days time will be given to lodge grievances about the published merit list if any.
- After that Admission list will be published step by step depending upon the intake capacity of the courses as well as the students participation in admission.
- Students must have bring the Print copy of the Application Form, Application Fee Receipt, Madhyamik Admit Card, Madhyamik & HS Mark Sheet (Xerox copy), Character Certificate from last attended school, Caste Certificate, Physical Handicapped certificate (or all equivalent papers wherever applicable) along with all originals to the college during Verification for Approval to Admission.
- In order to obtain the preferred honours subject, students may get admission in more than one honours subject, if such situation arises due to the publication of subsequent Admission Lists in different subject.
Download HMC Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process here>>>
Process for Online Application :
Applicant required to apply through official website of Hooghly Mohsin College - www.hmcadmission.org from 20/05/2016. Details of How to Apply process will be available shortly on website.
Download Online Application Procedure here>>>
Hooghly Mohsin College Admission Apply Online Link>>>
Important Information :
- Online Application Form Available between - Upcoming.
- Provisional Merit List Published on - Upcoming.
- Final Merit List & First Admission list available on - avilable shortly
- Regular visit for updates of - Hooghly Mohsin College 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Merit List 2016.
Any more details visit Hooghly Mohsin College Portal- www.hmcadmission.org
Hooghly Mohsin College
P.O- Chinsurah, Pin- 713409, Dist- Hooghly, West Bengal
Tel- 033 2680 2252
Website - www.hooghlymohsincollege.org / www.hmcadmission.org