HOOGHLY WOMEN'S COLLEGE ADMISSION 2016. Hooghly Womens College Merit List / Admission List 2016. Hooghly Womens College (HWC) invited Online Admission For B.A / B.Sc / B.Com Honours & General Course 2016. The Hooghly Womens College was made in 1943 & the College Situate in Chinsurah. Online From Fill Up for B.A / B.Sc Honours & General Course will be available on shortly in College website - www.hwcadmissions.com / www.hooghlywomenscollege.org. Students who have passed Higher Secondary or its Equivalent Examination from CBSE, ISC, ICSE which are recognized by Burdwan University are eligible for Admission to the 1st Year B.A / B.Sc / B.Com Honours & General in Three year Degree course. Merit List / Counselling List will be available after completing Online Registration. Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Course Details, Fee Structure, Application Fee, Online Application Procedure, Merit List, Online Applying Link will be given below...
Organized by - Hooghly Womens College(HWC)
Matter of - Admission
Course of - Under Graduate (UG)
Admission in - B.A / B.Sc / B.Com Honours & General / Pass Course.
Year of - 2016
Apply through - Online
Online Apply Between - After publishing Higher Secondary (HS) Result 2016
Provisional Merit List published on - Upcoming
Final Merit List & First Admission List will be published on - Upcoming.
Online Admission & Verification will be held on - Upcoming
Official Website - www.hooghlywomenscollege.org / www.hwcadmissions.com
Course of :
- B.A / B.Sc (Art & Science) General / Pass Course -
- B.A General Course (Total 250 Seats) - Bengali, English, Sanskrit, Philosophy, History, Geography, Economics, Mathematics, Political Science, Music, Education and Environmental Studies.
- B.Sc General Course (50 Seats in Pure Science & 30 Seats in Bio Science) - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics, Geography (Pure Science) & Botany, Zoology, Chemistry & Geography (Bio Science)
- B.A & B.Sc (Arts & Science) Honours Course -
- B.A Honours Course - Bengali (50 seats), English (50 Seats), Sanskrit (50 seats), History (50 seats), Political Science (30 seats), Philosophy (50 seats), Economics (15 seats), Music (30 seats), Geography (30 seats), Education (30 Seats).
- B.Sc Honours Course - Physics (20 seats), Chemistry (20 seats), Economics (10 seats), Mathematics (30 seats), Geography (10 seats), Microbiology (30 seats), Nutrition (25 seats).
Eligibility Criteria & Admission Instruction :
- Admission to the 1st Year B.A / B.Sc Honours & General Course will be commence through Online after 20/05/2016.
- Students who have passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) from WBCHSE, ISC, ICSE, CBSE or recognized Board by University of Burdwan are eligible for Applying Hooghly Womens College Admission 2016.
- Application for Admission will have to be made through Online in Hooghly Womens College Website ( www.hwcadmissions.com / www.hooghlywomenscollege.org). An incomplete application form is liable to be cancelled.
- Application Fee only is to be deposit through State Bank Collect Online Fees collection system.
- A Duly filled in prescribed online Application Form with Application fee is to be submitted carefully within the date mentioned in the Advertisement Notification.
- Students must have to take a print out copy of the submitted Application Form for further use.
- In Honours Course, a Student can apply as many as Honours subjects in order of preference and will be selected for admission to the desired courses strictly on the basic of merit as formulated by the College Admission Committee.
- In General / Pass Course, a Student can get the desired Contamination of Subjects and Seat strictly on the basic of Merit as formulated by the College Admission Committee.
- Merit List of Honours & General Courses will be Generated through Online Admission Software and the same will be published on College website.
- After publication of the Merit List , two or Three days time will be given to lodge grievances about the published merit list if any.
- After that Admission list will be published step by step depending upon the intake capacity of the courses as well as the students participation in admission.
- Students must have bring the Print copy of the Application Form, Application Fee Receipt, Madhyamik Admit Card, Madhyamik & HS Mark Sheet (Xerox copy), Character Certificate from last attended school, Caste Certificate, Physical Handicapped certificate (or all equivalent papers wherever applicable) along with all originals to the college during Verification for Approval to Admission.
- In order to obtain the preferred honours subject, students may get admission in more than one honours subject, if such situation arises due to the publication of subsequent Admission Lists in different subject.
Process for Online Application :
Applicant required to apply through official website of Hooghly Womens College - www.hwcadmissions.com from 20/05/2016. Details of How to Apply process will be available shortly on website.
Important Information :
- Online Application Form Available between - Upcoming.
- Provisional Merit List Published on - Upcoming.
- Final Merit List & First Admission list available on - available shortly
- Regular visit for updates of - Hooghly Womens College 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Merit List 2016.
Hooghly Womens College (HWC)
1, Vivekananda Road, Pipulpati,
P.O- Hooghly, Pin- 712103,
Dist- Hooghly, West Bengal
P.O- Hooghly, Pin- 712103,
Dist- Hooghly, West Bengal
Tel- 033 26805033
Fax- 033 26802335
Website - www.hooghlywomenscollege.org / www.hwcadmissions.com