THE INDIAN NAVY invites Applications from Unmarried Male Candidates for Enrollment as SAILORS FOR SENIOR SECONDARY RECRUITS (SSR)-01/2017 BATCH. JOININDIAN NAVY SSR 01/2017 Batch Entry through www.joinindiannavy.gov.in or www.nausena-bharti.nic.in. Applicant educational qualification should be Higher Secondary (10+2) or Equivalent examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subject (Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science). Candidates should have been born between 1 February 1996 to 31 January 2000. Candidates are apply online in Indian Navy Website between 23/05/2016 to 05/06/2016. Last date of Receiving Application Form is 13th June 2016 (Except Remote are candidates last date 20 June 2016). Detailed of Online Registration Form, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Procedure, Medical Standard, Pay & Allowance, How to Apply is given below...
Organized By - Join Indian Navy
Advertisement No. - Davp 10701/11/013/1617
Published Date - 23/05/2016
Matter of - Recruitment
Post of - Sailor
Entry of - Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) 01/2017
Course Commencing From - February 2017
Online Registration Commence between - 23.05.2016 to 05.06.2016
Last date of Received Application Copy through Post - 13/05/2016 (Except Remote area candidates)
Last date of received Application (For Remote Area candidates) - 20/06/2016
Official Website - www.joinindiannavy.gov.in / www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
Age Limit :
Candidates should have born between 01/02/1996 to 31/01/2016 (both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification :
Candidates must have qualified in Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination with Science (Maths, Physics & Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science).
Selection Process :
Selection will be based on the merit on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Medical Examination.
- Written Test - The question paper will be Objective Type (Hindi or English). The question paper will comprise of four section- English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge (10+2 Standard). Duration of examination will be One hour. Details of Scheme and Syllabus given in official Advertisement.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT) - PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be complete in 7 Minutes , 20 Squat ups and 10 Push ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will so at their own risk.
- Medical Standard - Details of medical Standard is given official Advertisement.
Pay & Allowances :
During the initial training period, Stipend of Rs.5700 pm will be admissible. After successful completion of initial training they will be placed in the Pay Band Rs. 5200/ - Rs.20200. in Additional they will be paid Grade Pay of Rs.2000/.
How to Apply :
Applicant Required to apply online in official website of Indian navy - www.joinindiannavy.gov.in or www.nausena-bharti.nic.in between 5th June 2016. After successful online Registration applicant required to send the Hard copy of Application From through Ordinary Post to the respective Address. Details is given below.
JOININDIANNAVY ADMIT CARD / CALL LETTER DOWNLOAD FOR SSR-01/2017 SAILOR ENTRY - www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Admit Card / Call Letter :
Call up letters cum Admit Card for eligible shortlisted candidates indicating date, time and place for recruitment, which are scheduled during September / October 2016, would be required to be downloaded from internet site www.joinindiannavy.gov.in or www.nausena-bharti.nic.in. The call up letters cum admit card will be tentatively uploaded on website by End of August 2016. No separate call up letters cum admit card will be issued.
Important Information :
- Last date of receiving Application is - 20/06/2016.
- Results of the written test will be announced on the same day and those qualified written test will undergo PFT and Recruitment Medical Examination (Preliminary) which may take 1-2 days.
- Regular visit for Updates.
JOIN INDIAN NAVY (SAILOR ENTRY)
JDMPR (NRO), Room No 232, C Wing,
Sena Bhawan, New Delhi- 110011.
Tel- 011 23793067
Fax- 011 23010759
Website - www.joinindiannavy.gov.in / www.nausena-bharti.nic.in