KALNA COLLEGE ADMISSION 2016. KALNA COLLEGE MERIT LIST / ADMISSION LIST 2016. Kalna College invited Online Admission for B.A / B.Sc / B.Com Honourse & General Courses 2016. Kalna College was established in the Year of 1943. The College is situated in Burdwan District. Kalna College was earlier accredited by NAAC with B++. Online Honours & General Course from will be available on and from 20/05/2016 to 03/06/2016 on College website- www.kalcollege.ac.in/online2online/ Students who have passed the Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent examination of CBSE, ISC, ICSC, which are recognized by Burdwan University are eligible for Admission to the First Year B.A / B.Sc / B.Com Honours & General Course of the Three Year Degree Course. Provisional Merit List will be available on- 04/06/2016. Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Course Details, Fee Structure, Application Fee, Online Application Procedure, Merit List, Online Applying Link is given below..
Organized by - Kalna College
Matter of - Admission
Course of - Under Graduate (UG)
Admission in - B.A / B.Sc / B.Com Honours & General / Pass Course.
Year of - 2016
Apply through - Online
Online Apply Between - 20/05/2016 to 03/06/2016
Provisional Merit List published on - 04.06.2016 at 11 a.m
Final Merit List & First Admission List of Honours Subject will be published on - 09/06/2016
Online Admission & Verification will be held on - 10/06/2016 to 13/06/2016
Official Website - www.kalnacollege.ac.in
Course of :
- BA Honours / Bachelor of Arts Course - Bengali, English, Economics, Philosophy, Political Science, History, Sanskrit, Geography.
- BA General / Bachelor of Arts Pass Course - Bengali, English, Sanskrit, History, Geography, Political Science, Philosophy, Economics, Santali, Education.
- B.Com Honours & Pass Course - Accountancy.
- B.Sc Honours / Bachelor in Science Course - Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Zoology.
- B.Sc General / Bachelor in Science Pass Course - Physics, Chemistry / Computer Science, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology.
Eligibility Criteria & Admission Instruction :
- Admission to the 1st Year B.A / B.Sc / B.Com Honours & General Course will be commence through Online after 20/05/2016.
- Students who have passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) from WBCHSE, ISC, ICSE, CBSE or recognized Board by University of Burdwan are eligible for Applying Kalna College Admission 2016.
- Application for Admission will have to be made through Online in Kalna University Website. An incomplete application form is liable to be cancelled.
- Application Fee Amounting to Rs.200 only is to be deposit through State Bank Collect Online Fees collection system.
- A Duly filled in prescribed online Application Form with Application fee is to be submitted carefully within the date mentioned in the Advertisement Notification.
- Students must have to take a print out copy of the submitted Application Form for further use.
- In Honours Course, a Student can apply as many as four Honours subjects in order of preference and will be selected for admission to the desired courses strictly on the basic of merit as formulated by the College Admission Committee.
- In General / Pass Course, a Student can get the desired Contamination of Subjects and Seat strictly on the basic of Merit as formulated by the College Admission Committee.
- Merit List of Honours & General Courses will be Generated through Online Admission Software and the same will be published on College website.
- After publication of the Merit List , two or Three days time will be given to lodge grievances about the published merit list if any.
- After that Admission list will be published step by step depending upon the intake capacity of the courses as well as the students participation in admission.
- Students must have bring the Print copy of the Application Form, Application Fee Reciept, Madhyamik Admit Card, Madhyamik & HS Mark Sheet (Xerox copy), Character Certificate from last attended school, Caste Certificate, Physical Handicapped certificate (or all equivalent papers wherever applicable) along with all originals to the college during Verification for Approval to Admission.
- In order to obtain the preferred honours subject, students may get admission in more than one honours subject, if such situation arises due to the publication of subsequent Admission Lists in different subject.
Process for Online Application :
Applicant required to apply through official website of Kalna College - www.kalnacollege.ac.in from 20/05/2016. Details of How to Apply process will be available shortly on website.
Important Information :
- Online Application Form Available between - 20/05/2016 to 03/06/2016.
- Provisional Merit List Published on - 4th June 2016.
- Final Merit List & First Admission list available on - 09.06.2016
- Regular visit for updates of - Kalna College 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Merit List 2016 / Kalna College Waiting List 2016.
Any more details visit official website of Kalna College - www.kalnacollege.ac.in
Kalna, Burdwan, Pin- 713409
Tel- 03454 255032
Fax- 03454 255669
Webiste - www.kalnacollege.in