WBPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016. West Bengal Public Service Commission published notice for Application in Prescribed format for Assistant Professor in Drawing & Painting / Modelling & Sculpture / Graphic Design & Photography in stream of Graphic Design / History of Art / Ceramic Art & Pottery / Print Making / Textile Printing / Wood Work & Furniture Design subject for Government College of Art and Craft, Kolkata, in The West Bengal Education Service under The Higher Education Department, Government of West Bengal. Advertisement No. 13/2016, Published date on 15th May 2016. Online Application for WBPSC 28 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016 will be available on Commission website www.pscwbonline.gov.in from 16.05.2016. Closing date of receiving Applications is Direct Link for 7th June 2016. Details of Age , Qualification, Salary, Examination Fee, Scheme and Syllabus, Registration Link is given below..
Organized by - West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
Advertisement No - 13/2016
Published Date - 15/05/2016
Matter of - Recruitment
Recruitment Name - WB Assistant Professor Recruitment
No of Vacancy - 28 post.
Post of - Assistant Professor
Age Limit - Not more than 37 years 01.01.2016
Educational Qualification - Masters Degree.
Essential Qualification - Read, Write and Speak in Bengali (not required for Nepali candidates)
Reservation - Unreserved / SC / ST / OBC (A) / OBC (B) / PH
Applying Mode - Online
Starting Date for Submission Online Applications - 16/05/2016 (11.30 a.m)
Closing Date for Submission of Applications & Fees through Online - 07/06/2016
Closing Date for Submission of Fees through Offline - 08/06/2016
Official Website - www.pscwb.org.in / www.pscwbonline.gov.in
Details of Posts :
Total No. of Vacancy is 28 posts. Details of Post is given below-
- Drawing & Painting (Western Style) - 8 Posts.
- Drawing & painting (Indian Style) - 5 Posts.
- Graphic Design in the Stream of Graphic Design (Applied Art) - 3 posts.
- Graphic Design & Photography in the Stream of Graphic Design (Applied Art) - 1 posts.
- Modelling & Sculpture - 1 posts.
- Leather Craft & Toy Making (In the Stream of Decorative Art & Craft) - 2 posts.
- Wood Work & Furniture Design (In the Stream of decorative Art & Craft) - 2 posts.
- Textile Printing (In the Stream of Decorative Art & Craft) - 1 posts.
- Ceramic Art & Pottery - 1 posts.
- Print Making (Graphic Art, Wood Engineering, Etching & Lithography) - 1 posts.
- History of Art - 3 posts.
Age Limit :
Candidates age limit not more than 37 years as on 01.01.2016, Concession of age should be applicable by 5 years for SC / ST Candidates of West Bengal, and by 3 years for OBC candidates of West Bengal. PWD candidates upper age limit is relaxable upto 45 years. No relaxation is applicable to SC / ST / BC candidates of other states as they shall be treated as general candidates. Date of Birth as recorded only in the Madhyamik or Equivalent certificate will be accepted. The Age limits apply to all candidates whether in Government Service or Not.
Educational Criteria :
The minimum requirment of a good academic record with 55% marks or an equivalent Grade in 7 point scale wherever grading system is follwed at the Masters level and qualifying in the National Eligibility Test (NET), or an accredited test State Level Eligibility test (SLET / SET) shall remain for the appoinment. A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the Graduate and master Degree level for SC / ST / PwD category. Details of Educational Qualification is given below.
Essential Qualification :
A citizenship of India with Ability to Read, Write and Speak in Bengali (not required for those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali).
Scale of Pay :
Candidates paying salary is- PB-4A, Rs.15600/ - Rs.39100/ with GP of Rs.6000/.
Examination Fee :
Candidates required to pay Examination fee of Rs.210 through Online using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking of any bank will be charged additional amount or Payment through Bank Counter (Offline) Payment for bank Challan). SC / ST Candidates of West Bengal and Persons with Disabilities are not required to pay any fees. No Exemption of Fees is available to SC / ST / BC Candidates of other states. Application fee is non refundable.
Process for Applying :
Applicant submit applications through online WBPSC portal- www.pscwbonline.gov.in and or from 15.05.2016. Detailed for applying is given below.
- Visit Online website of WBPSC- www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Click on One Time Registration.
- Registered with all relevant details.
- Upload Scanning Photo & Signature.
- Verify & Submit for Registration.
- Log in with with Regathered User ID & Password.
- After login into Dashboard candidates will find the Name of Posts (Assistant Professor in Government College of Art & Crafts).
- Submit Personal Details, Contact Details, Qualification Details, Examination Details.
- Verify & Save.
- Payment Examination Fee (Online or Offline).
- Print out Application Form & payment Details.
Download PDF File here for How to Registered Process.
Download PDF File here for How to Apply Process.
Important Information :
- Last date for Closing Online Applications and payment (Online) - 07.06.2016
- Last Date for Closing Payment (Offline) - 08.06.2016
- Regular visit for Updates - WBPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card / hall Ticket 2016. WBPSC Assistant Professor Exam Scheme and Syllabus.
Any other inquiry visit official website of WBPSC - www.pscwb.org.in
Contact Details :
Public Service Commission, West Bengal (WBPSC)
161-A, S.P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata- 700026.
Tel- 033 24198187 (for General Information) / 22624181 (For Offline Payment Details) / 40035105 (For Online Payment Details).
Fax- 033 2466 0992 / 3378 or 2455 0854.
Website - www.pscwb.org.in / www.pscwbonline.gov.in