RBU B.F.A ADMISSION 2016. RABINDRA BHARATI UNIVERSITY Invites Online Application for Admission to Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) & Bachelor in Visual Arts Course of 4 years duration. Online Application can be made on University website - admission.rbu.net.in or www.rbu.ac.in from 19/05/2016 to 30/05/2016 (up to 5 PM). Admission in Course of Faculty of Bachelor in Visual Arts ( Painting, Sculpture, Graphics, History of Art and Applied Art) & Bachelor in Fine Arts ( Rabindra Sangeet, Vocal Music, Dance, Drama, Instrumental Music, Percussion and Western Classical Music). Candidates upper age limit should be not more than 23 years (For Bachelor in Visual Arts) / 26 years (Bachelor in Fine Arts) as on 30th June 2016. Applicant must have passed the Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent examination with special aptitude in the concerned subject are eligible to apply. Admission Notification No. FC/UG/01/16, Date of Publication of Eligibility Lists of the candidates Selected for Admission Test in the Subjects on 03.06.2016. Prospective Dates for Practical Tests on 9th & 10th June 2016. Download Admit card for Written Test on 6th & 7th June 2016. Written Test Scheduled on 16/06/2016 & 17/06/2016. 1st Provisional Merit List published on 21/06.2016. Direct Link for Rabindra Bharati University BA Honours & BFA Online Application Form 2016 and more about Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee & Course Fee, How to Apply, Seat Reservation, Admit Card, Publication of Merit List is given below..
Organized Name - Rabindra Bharati University (RBU)
Advertisement No. - FC/UG/01/16
Matter of - Admission
Course of - B.A & BFA (Bachelor in Visual Arts / Bachelor in Fine Arts)
Session for - 2016-2017
Apply Mode - Online
Starting Date of Receiving Online Applications - 19/05/2016
Closing Date of Online Application - 30/05/2016
Eligible List / Merit List for Admission Test published on - 03.06.2016
Download Admit Card for Admission Test - 06 / 07 June 2016.
1st Provisional Merit List Published on - 21/06/2016 (After 5 PM)
Provisional Admission between - 22.6.2016 to 23.6.2016
Official Website - www.rbu.ac.in / admission.rbu.net.in
Subject & Course of :
- Bachelor in Visual Arts - Painting, Sculpyure, Graphics, History of Art and Applied Art.
- Bachelor in Fine Arts (BFA) - Rabindra Sangeet, Vocal Music, Dance, Drama, Instrumental Music, Percussion and Western Classical Music
Age Limit :
Candidates upper age limit should be not more than 23 years for Bachelor in Visual Arts Course or Not exceed than 26 years for Bachelor in Fine Arts Course as on 30/06/2016. Upper age relaxation should have applicable for SC / ST / PH Candidates up to 2 years.
Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates having passed Higher Secondary examination or its equivalent examination with special aptitude in the concern subject are eligible to apply .
Selection Process :
Selection of candidates will be based on Merit marks in aggregate Higher Secondary Examination and Admission Test-
- Admission Test - 80 Score
- Higher Secondary or its Equivalent Examination - 20 Score.
Aggregate of the Total Marks will be counted towards preparation of merit lists which will be subject to verification.
Application Fee & Course Fee :
Applicant required to pay Application Processing Fee of Rs.250/ with Additional Charge through www.onlinesbi.com for Cash Payment through E-Challan or Online Net banking / Credit Card / Debit Card. Process for Payment of Application fee is given below.
How to Apply :
Applicant required to apply online in RBU Admission Portal - admission.rbu.net.in Details of Process is given official Advertisement below.
- Visit official website of RBU Admission - admission.rbu.net.in
- Click on Admission Tab.
- Click here for Online Application Form for UG Coursers Session 2016-2017.
- New User Click on Registrar Now.
- Enter Name, Email ID, Contact No.
- Verify & Submit.
- Log in With Registered Email ID & Password.
- Application Form correctly & completely filled up.
- Payment Application Fee.
- Take a print out copy of Application Form.
Download RBU Bachelor in Fine Arts Official Advertisement here>>>
RBU UG Online Application Form here>>>
Click to Online Payment here>>>
RBU B.F.A MERIT LIST 2016 / ADMISSION TEST 2016- admission.rbu.net.in
- Date of Publication of Eligibility List / Merit list of candidates for selection in Admission test in the concern subject on 3rd June 2016.
- Applicant required to Download Admit Card from university website from 06th & 7th June 2016. Admit card will have to be downloaded by the candidates themselves by entertaining their Form Number. The candidates must print Two copies of the downloaded admit card and submit both copies of the Admit cards at the Admission section of the University for verification and signature between 8th June 2016. After verification and signature, One copy of the Admit card will be returned to the candidates which will be required to be produced at the time of Admission Test. Candidates will not be allowed to sit for the Admission Test without Admit Card.
- Details of Admissions Test (Written Test & Practical & Viva Voice testis given below) - 09/06/2016 & 10/06/2016 (Practical Test for Bachelor in Fine Arts from 12 pm onwards at the Emerald Bower Campus, 56A, B.T. Road, Kolkata- 700050) & 16.06.2016 and 17.06.2016 (Prospective dates for Written Test) / 09.06.2016 and 10.6.2016 (Prospective Dates for Practical and Written Test for bachelor in Visual Arts).
- 1st Provisional merit List for Admission published on- 21.06.2016
Important Information :
Online Apply between - 19/05/2016 to 30/05/2016.
Merit List published on - 21.06.2016
Regular visit for updates of RBU BFA Merit List 2016.
Any more details visit RBU official Portal - www.rbu.ac.in
Rabindra Bharati University (RBU)
Emerald Bower Campus,
56A, B.T. Road, Kolkata- 700050.
Email - email@example.com
Website - www.rbu.ac.in / admission.rbu.net.in