Download SBI PO Admit Card 2016 for Preliminary Examination & Main Examination through www.sbi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com from 14.06.2016. State Bank of India are responsible for Recruited 2200 Probationary Officer in all over India. Advertisement No. CRPD/PO/2016-17/02, All applied candidates required to Download Hall Ticket Admit Card for SBI Online Preliminary Examination form official portal of State Bank of India. Online Preliminary exam scheduled on- 2nd, 3rd, 9th, 10th July 2016. SC / ST candidates who are applied for SBI PO Recruitment 2016 and Choice for Pre-Examination Training, are advised for Collect Call Letter for Pre Examination Training from official website (SBI)-13/06/2016. Details like SBI PO Selection Procedure, Scheme and Syllabus for Preliminary Examination / Main exam, Online Link for Downloading Admit card is given below..
Organized by - State Bank Of India (SBI)
Advertisement No. - CRPD/PO/2016-17/02
Matter of - Download Admit card / call letter
Examination of - SBI PO Preliminary Examination 2016 / SBI PO Main Examination 2016
No. of vacancy - 2200 Post.
Post name - Probationary Officer (PO)
Online Preliminary Examination Scheduled - 02/03/09/10 July 2016
Download Admit Card for Preliminary exam - 14/06/2016
Download Call Letters for Pre Examination Training - 13/06/2016
Conducted of Pre Examination Training - 20/06/2016 to 25/06/2016
Download Call Letter for Online main Examination - from 21/07/2016
Conducted of Online Main Exam- 31st July 2016
Official Website - www.sbi.co.in / www.statebankofindia.com
Selection Process :
Selection will be based on- Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Group Discussion & Interview. Details scheme & Syllabus for Preliminary Examination is given below.
SBI PO Preliminary Examination 2016 :
Preliminary examination scheduled on 2nd 3rd 9th 10th July 2016. Preliminary examination will be Online (Based on Computer Tests). Total Duration of time is 1 Hours. Preliminary examination consisting of Objective test for 100 marks will be conducted Online. This test would of 1 Hour duration consisting of 3 (Three) section follows-
- Reasoning Ability - 35 Questions - 35 marks.
- Quantitative Aptitude - 35 Questions - 35 Marks.
- English language - 30 Question - 30 Marks.
Process for Downloading Admit Card / Call Letter :
- Open official portal of SBI - www.sbi.co.in / www.statebankofindia.com
- Click on Careers Tab then Current Opening Tab.
- Click Recruitment of Probiotanary Officers in State bank of India (Advertisement No. CRPD/PO/2016-17/02).
- Download Admit Card / Call Letter (For Pre Examination Training / Preliminary Examination / Main Examination).
- Enter Registration No. & date of Birth or Password.
- Verify & Submit.
- Admit Card shown on Display.
- The candidates must bring one photo identity proof such as Passport / Aadhar / Pan Card / Driving License / Voter Card / bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph / Identity Card issued by school or college / Gazetted officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self attested photocopy thereof. The Photocopy of identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which of if identity of candidates is in doubt, the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test.
Important Information :
- Download Preliminary Exam Call Letter from - 14.06.2016
- Download Pre Examination Admit Card from- 13.06.2016
- Download Online Main Examination call Letter from - 21/07/2016
- Regular visit for More updates of SBI PO 2016 Result / Call Letter.
State Bank Of India (SBI)
Tel- 022 22820427
Fax- 022 22820411
Website- www.sbi.co.in / www.statebankofindia.com