SBI PO Recruitment 2016 / SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016. Official Advertisement No - CRPD/PO/2016-17/02, Published date on- 04.05.2016. Applications are invited from eligible & interested candidates of Indian Citizen for appointment as PROBATIONARY OFFICERS (PO) in STATE BANK OF INDIA. Online Applications link will be available through official website of SBI - www.sbi.co.in / www.statebankofindia.com between 04/05/2016 to 24.05.2016. Age limit of candidates should be not below than 21 years and not above than 30 years as on 01.04.2016. Essential qualification must have Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized University. All eligible candidates registered through Online. The selection / examination will be held through Two (2) phase- Preliminary Examination & main Examination. Details like Age limit, Qualification, Selection process, Examination Fee, Online registration process, Vacancy details, issuance of Call Letters etc. is given below..
Organized by - State Bank of India (SBI)
Employment Notification no - CRPD/PO/2016-17/02
Published date - 04.05.2016
Matter of - Recruitment
Post name - Probationary Officer (PO)
Total Number of vacancy - 2200 posts.(Current & Backlog)
Age Limit - between 21 years to 30 years as on 01.04.2016
Educational Qualification - Graduation Degree
Applying - Male & Female candidates
Reservation - General(UR) / SC / ST / OBC / PWD
Apply through - Online
Online Registration between - 04-05-2016 to 24-05-2016
Download Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination - 14/06/2016
Online Preliminary Examination Date - 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th July, 2016
SBI Preliminary Exam Result available on - 18/07/2016
Final Main Examination Result available on - 16th August 2016
Official Website - www.sbi.co.in / www.statebankofindia.com
Post details :
Total No. of 2200 Posts - Probationary Officers (PO)
- All vacancy - 2200 (UR-1028, SC-351, ST-231, OBC-590)
- Vacancy for PWD - 60 Posts (OH-20, VH-20, HI-20).
- Backlog Vacancy - 168 Posts (SC-47, ST-79, OBC-42)
Age Limit :
Applicant required age should be between 21 years to 30 years as on 01.04.2016 (Applicant must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1986 and not later than 01.04.1995). Upper age relaxation should be applicable for-
- SC / ST candidates - up to 5 years.
- OBC (Non Creamy Layer) - up to 3 years.
- PWD candidates - 15 years (FOR SC / ST), 13 years (for OBC), 10 years (For General).
- Persons in J&K between 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 - 5 years.
- EX-SM, Commissioned officer - 5 years
Essential Qualification :
Graduation in any Stream from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central government. Those who are in the Final year / Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed thr Graduation examination on or before 31.08.2016
Selection Procedure :
Candidates selected through -
- Preliminary Examination - Total 100 marks, Online Preli Exam date on 2, 3, 9, 10 July 2016. Composite of time is 1 hours.
- Main Examination - Main examination will consist of Objective type tests for 200 marks and descriptive type 50 marks. Main examination date on 31st July 2016.
- Group Discussion & Interview - selected candidates in their merit basic in Preliminary & main examination called for Group Discussion & Interview. Total marks allotted for GD & Interview is 50. Details odf Scheme and Syllabus for Preliminary & main Examination is given below.
Scale of Pay :
Presently the starting basic pay is Rs.27620/- in the scale of pay is Rs.23700 - 42020/- (applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I). The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A / Lease Rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per government rule.
Application Fee and Intimation Charge :
Applicant required to pay Rs.600 (Application fee & Intimation Charges for General & OBC candidates) & only Rs.100 (Intimation Charge for SC / ST / PWD Candidates) through Online Payment mode. SC / ST / PWD candidates not required to pay application fee they can only pay Intimation charges. Application Fee is non refundable. The payment can be made by using Debit card / Credit Card / Internet banking by providing information as asked on the screen. No other payment mode is acceptable.
Download SBI PO Recruitment 2016 Official Advertisement here>>>
How to Apply :
candidates can apply online in SBI website (www.sbi.co.in / www.statebankofindia.com) from 04.05.2016 to 24.05.2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Process fort applying is given below-
- Visit official website of SBI - www.sbi.co.in / www.statebankofindia.com
- Click on Careers tab.
- Click Current Opening Tab.
- Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State bank of India>>>Apply Online.
- New tab open in IBPS website- ibps.sifyitest.com/sbipomay16/
- Click here for Online Registration.
- Follow notification then click on Continue.
- Submit basic Info (Name, Email ID, Mobile No etc.).
- verify and save & Next.
- Upload Photograph & Signature in JPG / JPEG format.(Photo size between 20Kb to 50Kb & Signature size between 10Kb to 20Kb).
- Enter Educational Qualification & Contact Details.
- Submit & Preview.
- Payment Application Fee & Intimation Fee through Online.
- Verify & Final Submit.
- take a print out copy of Application Form & Receipt of payment.
Important Information :
- Online Registration between - 04/05/2016 to 24/05/2016.
- Last date for Payment - 24/05/2016.
- Before applying follow official notification carefully.
- Regular visit for Updates of - SBI PO Admit card 2016/ SBI PO Result 2016 of Preliminary / Main Examination.
Any more details available on - www.sbi.co.in
State Bank of India (SBI)
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department
Corporate Center, Mumbai.
Tel- 1800 4253800 / 1800 112211
Website - www.sbi.co.in / www.statebankofindia.com