Indian Army giving opportunity for joining as TERRITORIAL ARMY (TA) OFFICER in INDIAN ARMY. Only male citizens of India are allowed in Territorial Army. Candidates required age should be between 18 year to 42 years as on date of Application. Educational Qualification should be Graduate from any recognized university. Applicant required to Download Application Form for Territorial Army Recruitment 2016 from official portal of Indian Army - www.indianarmy.nic.in or Direct Link for Downloading Application Form is given below. Application Form complete in all respects will be accepted till 30 June 2016 at respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters. Date of Written Examination for selection in Officer post in Territorial Army commence on 31 July 2016. Selection of Officers in post of ( Lieutenant / Captain / Major / LT Colonel / Colonel / Brigadier ). Details like Qualification, Selection Process, Scheme and Syllabus for Written Examination, How to Apply process is given below..
Organized by - Join Indian Amy
Matter of - Recruitment
Post of - Territorial Army Officer/ TA Officer
Age limit - between 18 to 42 years.
Educational Qualification - Graduate in any stream.
Apply - Only Indian Male candidates.
Apply Mode - Offline (Download Application Form)
Last date of Receiving Application Form - 30/06/2016
Date of Written Examination - 31 July 2016
Official Website - www.indianarmy.nic.in
Age limit :
Applicant required age limit should be between 18 years to 42 years as on date of published Advertisement.
Educational Qualification :
Candidates educational qualification should be Graduate from any recognized University.
Selection Process :
Candidates whose application forms are founded correct will be called for Screening Test (Written Examination followed by Interview only if passed in written exam) by a Preliminary Interview Board(PIB) by the respective territorial Army Group Headquarters. Successful candidates will further undergo tests at a service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for Final selection.
- Written Examination - Written examination will be dated on 31/06/2016. Written exam is Objective (OMR Answer Sheet) type. candidates should note that there will be negative marking is applicable for each wrong answer. Written examination will be on Two (2) Part. Details scheme & Syllabus is given below.
- Part 1 (Reasoning & Elementary mathematics) - Total Time allowed for part-i examination is 2 Hourse & Total 100 marks (Reasoning 50 marks & Math- 50 marks) are given in Part 1 examination.
- Part 2 (General Knowledge & English) - Total time allowed for part-ii exam is 2 hours & Total 100 marks (English 50 marks & G.K 50 marks) are given in part-ii exam.
- Interview - after selection of candidates in their performance based in written exam called for Interview. Details of requisite of document list for Interview is given in official advertisement below.
How to Apply :
Applicant required to download application form in official website of Indian Army - www.indianarmy.nic.in and send it along with Self Address Envelop (28x 12 cms) with Postal Stamps affixed worth Rs.27 and Two Passport size Photograph to the respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters as per choice of following examination centers. No other Documents to be Attached with Application Form. Detail of Application to be submitted & Written Examination Centre below-
- Chandigarh - PIB Cell, TA Group Headquarters, Western Command, Building No. 750, Sector-8B, Chandigarh- 160009. Tel No.- 0172 2547864
- Lucknow & Patna - PIB CEll, TA Group Headquarters, Central Command, Lucknow (UP)- 226002. Tel No- 0522 2482278
- Kolkata & Shillong - PIB Cell, TA Group Headquarters Eastern Command, Fort William, Kolkata (WB)- 700021. Tel- 033 22313227
- Jaipur, Pune, Bangaluru & Hyderabad - PIB Cell, TA Group Headquarters Southern Command, Pune- 411001. Tel- 7768002503 / 0202688123
- Udhampur & Srinagar - PIB Cell, TA Group Headquarters, Northern Command, Udhampur (J&K)- 182101. Tel- 01992 243592
Important Information :
- Last date for received application is- 30/06/2016
- Date of written exam is 31/07/2016
- regular visit for more updates of Indian Army Recruitment 2016- 17.
Any more details visit official website of Indian Army - www.indianarmy.nic.in
Additional Directorate General of Territorial Army (TA)
General Staff Branch,
Integrated HQ of MoD (Army)
L Block, Church Road, New Delhi- 110001.
Tel- 011 23094365
Website - www.indianarmy.nic.in