UGB GOUR BANGA UNIVERSITY 2ND PHASE B.ED ADMISSION 2016. University of Gour Banga invited Online Applications from the eligible candidates for Centralized Admission to B.Ed course in the academic session 2016-2018. Those candidates who have already applied in the 1st Phase need not to apply again. Candidates must have Bachelor Degree or Masters Degree with 50% marks are eligible. Applicant required to apply in online UGB portal- www.ugbadmission.com or www.ugb.ac.in on and from 1st June 2016 to 16th June 2016. Provisional Merit List published on 21/06/2016. Publication of Final Merit List (1st Phase & 2 nd Phase) on 24 June 2016. UGB B.ED Counselling & Admission Commence on 27 June 2016. Details of Online Application For, Eligibility Criteria, Admission Process, Seat Reservation, Selection Process, Fee Structure, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Official Advertisement is given below..
Organized Name - University of Gour Banga (UGB)
Advertisement of - 440/UGB/R-16
Published date - 27.05.2016
Matter of - B.Ed Admission 1st Phase & 2nd Phase
Session for - 2016 - 2018
Applying through - Online
Starting date of Online Application - 01.06.2016
Closing date for Online Application - 16.06.2016
Provisional Merit List published on - 21.06.2016
Final Merit List published on (1st & 2nd Phase together)- 24.06.2016
B.Ed Counselling & Admission on - 27 June 2016.
Official Website - www.ugb.ac.in / www.ugbadmission.com
Eligibility Criteria :
Both Freshers and Deputed Candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in the Bachelor Degree or in the Masters Degree are eligible to apply. Applicant required age should be maximum 38 years as on 30.06.2016. In case of SC / ST candidates 5% marks in relaxed. A candidates having valid Registration Certificate of University of Gour Banga will be treated as Home University Candidates. For details follow Official Admission Prospectus below.
Seat Reservation :
Total number of 350 Seats having for B.Ed candidates under Gour Banga University. College wise 22%, 6% & 3% Seats are reserved for SC, ST and Physically Handicapped(PH) candidates respectively as per G.O. The Ratio for Home University Students and other University students shall be 80 : 20.
- Self Financing B.Ed Colleges - Total 100 Seats ( 72 Seats for Freshers, 18 Seats for Deputed Candidates, 10 Seats reserved for Management).
- Balurghat B.Ed College - Total 200 Seats (144 Seats for Freshers, 36 Seats for Deputed candidates & 20 seats reserved for Management).
- Janardan College of Education (B.Ed) - Total 50 Seats ( 36 Seats for Freshers, 9 Seats for Deputed, 5 Seats for Management).
Application Fee :
Application Fee Rs.700 (with Rs.40 for Offline Mode), pay through Offline (Bank Challan of UBI ) & Online Mode using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking with processing charges.
How to Apply Process :
Applicant required to apply online official portal of University of Gour Banga (UGB) - www.ugbadmission.com from 1st June 2016. Details of Applying Process is given below.
- Open Online Admission Portal of UGB - www.ugbadmission.com
- Click on Register Button.
- Registered with all relevant Details.
- Log in with Registered ID & Password.
- Update all details of applicant (Educational Qualification & Contact Details).
- Verify & Save.
- Upload Scanning Document of Photograph & Signature.
- Payment Application Fee.
- Final Submit.
- Take a print out copy.
Important Information :
- Online Application commence between - 01/06/2016 to 16/06/2016
- Provisional Merit List published on - 21/06/2016
- Final Merit List available on - 24.06.2016
- Admission Counselling on - 27 June 2016.
- regular visit for Updates of Gour Banga University B.Ed Merit List 2016.
Any more details follow UGB official website - www.ugb.ac.in
University of Gour Banga (UGB)
P.O- Mokdumpur, Dist- Malda- 732103
West Bengal, India.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - www.ugb.ac.in / www.ugbadmission.com